It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Writing and corpses on Mars

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=19419753]alienjuggalo
Looks like a stick figure of a Ninja...holding a balloon.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Have not seen one of his threads in forever? Did he get banned?

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Okay I have always had thus theory about;

Mars was originally a habitable planet with the most ancient extent ancestors, and that is the origin of our tracing, the humanoid being, 5- based (4 limbs/1 head , fingers/toes, 5 sense).

After the destruction of Mars, which is evident by its scar and by the asteroid belt thst is remnants of a previous planet or moon, which is talked about in ancient stories..

The species had too flee to the closest habitable planet.

@OP - the letters you are filling in via your imagination /Pareidolia. But, some of those rocks have clear cutted lines in them, and look like symbol-like digs maybe a super ancient language to those inhabitants.

@my theory - it is quite clear the planets orbit the star/Sun, and do change their positions throughout their galactic journey.
At some point, I belive Mars was in the "goldilock" zone, as is Earth currently. There was water on Mars, it's atmosphere was in perfect condition at one point to be supporting humanoid beings.

Mental exercise, and food for thought. Our Solar system is BILLIONS of years in existence, our current lives as humanoids, is barely a fragment of a fragment of that. So much past events and history. We cannot uncover in several generations.

Thanks for posting these, some of those rocks seem legit, mainly the ones with straight looking cuts. Hard to find evidence amongst the surface of a planet that took a blast the size of its scar

edit on 5-6-2015 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-6-2015 by Elementalist because: Fixed

+4 more 
link   
Good find OP. Maybe you all can help me with my find as well, I've been trying to make a thread on it, but maybe because I just made the account, it won't let me make a thread. I've spent a lot of time going over SOL images. I finally found what I've been looking for, evidence of liquid on the surface. I'd imagine water, but no way of knowing. This is the first time I've seen evidence of liquid this up close. These are from SOL 0712...

link   
a reply to: Clonevandal

I like the first one VC, with the little dude in the baseball cap holding the crook.

That's pretty awesome.
Bet he's a cool little dude.

Hope so anyway.
Nice martian guys are always cool.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

Yes he did. Maybe we can appeal and retry his case.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I normally don't see what others see in martian rocks. But, in one of those pictures I do see a "Y" and a "7". Either fake, a crazy act of random chance or something put those there intentionally.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

Five limbs? They must all have been men. Explains their demise anyway.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Haha.. fixed, but I'm sure you know what I meant

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: LuckyYurg
Good find OP. Maybe you all can help me with my find as well, I've been trying to make a thread on it, but maybe because I just made the account, it won't let me make a thread. I've spent a lot of time going over SOL images. I finally found what I've been looking for, evidence of liquid on the surface. I'd imagine water, but no way of knowing. This is the first time I've seen evidence of liquid this up close. These are from SOL 0712...

Now that's a good find!

This is the first picture I have seen that looks credible .

Good job!!!!

Edit;

Pick a nice chat thread get your 20 Post in and start a thread on those please .
edit on 5-6-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Why would Earth letters and numbers be scrawled on Martian rocks ?

As strange as it looks and sounds, there just could be something to it.

Why indeed would there be english letters and numbers on mars rocks?
edit on 5-6-2015 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Ill come flag it..

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Previous explorations by a US/UK military space program. They must have overlooked a few things during their clean up effort. NASA can't exactly come across signs that humans have been on Mars recently, can they? It would be a little odd if the rover came across some recent human foot prints...

I'm joking...or am I?

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Maybe they are symbols that just look like our letters and numbers but mean something totally different..

That is if they are not just scratches on rocks.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Whats puzzeling is if something was intellegent enough to write english letters on a rock... Why are they not at least in a straight line?

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

How do we know Earth letters and numbers originated from Earth in the first place?

Something to ponder about!

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Have you tried to cave letters and numbers into a rock with a hand tool? Its not exactly easy to make sure they line up!

I'm kind of reminded of the numbers/letters archaeologists/geologists would scribble on pieces they wanted to study further or catalog.
edit on 5-6-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

that would be pretty embarassing to the 'Martians' when friendly neighbor planets send rovers omg can you imagine trying to explain to 'our' t.v. and internet viewers that would be crazy would it not?

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: blacktie

Well, what I was implying is that we've sent humans to Mars already and they've explored and poked around in secret.

It would be awkward to try and explain why humans appear to have already been on Mars when we've been lead to believe we've never been further than the Moon.

"Uh, those aren't astronaut boot prints in the dust...yeah, that isn't a human flag over there in the distance...it can't be, we've never sent anyone to Mars...uh..."

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

Yes I knew what you meant . Funny.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join