It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Nice Ufology Site to Check Out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
www.ufologie.net...

I found it very informative and wanted to share with those of you that may not have known about it. It features up to date news on recent events and observations about UFO's, past case files, a UFO "A to Z" section which is excellent for UFO newbies and lots of other great features.

I especially found the "Officials" section very informative. It's got summaries of hundreds of declassified government documents about UFO's straight from the CIA's and FBI's "electronic reading rooms". Bookmark it.

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Excellent website indeed MoW! Thanks a lot for sharing

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Great site
I noticed it has both a French language and English version. Is it a French site, or is it displaying a high level of professionalism?

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Yes they are very good.

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Great Site, there's is literally hours of reading here, I specially
like the UFOstupidity section

Great site
I noticed it has both a French language and English version. Is it a French site, or is it displaying a high level of professionalism?

It's actually a French Site

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Nice Site! I'm not really into this stuff but it has quite a bit of info about secret aircraft. An example of somthing I have never heard of the A17.

www.ufologie.net...

Artists rendition of the A17

"UFO" pic

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I've been to this site before, it is a pretty good one. Thanks for reminding me to visit it again.

Interestingly enough, I've read one particular document before, but never really paid it much mind. I'll actually start a thread on this document, as I believe the importance of it may not be realized.....

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Interesting site and thanks for the link to it. This will be a good bookmark for me. Thanks!
Aye, matey, a good treasure ya find, it is worth a bar of good.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Volksgeist
Great site

Actualy, more likely its a Canadian site then a French one. French sites extremely rarely make full translations of their sites and usualy don't even want non french people on it.

top topics

join