It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Spy Plane Records China's Artificial Islands, China Threatens Response

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: Xcathdra

You don't get the Russia china alliance?

The US is not going to start a war. Should China start one it is going to include not just the US but NATO as well. Do you really think the Chinese government is going to risk destroying their position?

China can claim sovereignty all they want however they are not supported by any laws and in fact run contrary to the UN, which China is a member of.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Freenrgy2

If we nuke the island then how are we going to use that new airbase they are unwittingly building for us?

I say let them build it then force them to either destroy it themselves or hand it over to the UN declared rightful owner whether it be the Philippines or Malaysia or whomever to comply with International law and mounting pressure.

But if we were to be crazy enough to nuke the island why not use better non destructive weapons.

There are so many things you could do. Drive them off the island by blasting them with offensive sound or some sort of panic beam. Drive them into the sea like lemmings off a cliff.

Or we can exploit there honor. Intercept their mail from their loved ones back hone. Replace said mail with new mail. The new mail will be everybody there getting letters from neighbors saying wife cheating and other similar honor destroying and emasculating stuff. Like dear mr wang, your son was arrested for public masturbation And your family name is in tatters in town. And better everyone will get each other's mail so everyone on the island will know each other's business. Give them 24 hours to have their little meltdowns and then enter a now life less island where it would appear everyone has commuted suicide or is muttering tob themselves in a corner. You know use the old Psi-op option to take the island.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Nowornevertill

"they" also funded and control current chinese govt.

just sayin'

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: luthier

The P-8s have been operating in the area for awhile now. Why not send them. They won't get as detailed information as an RC, but as few RCs as there are they work to augment them.

The p8 relaxes the P3. This type of exercise in this area was part of the P3's mission for decades and part of everybdeployment in that area for decades. This is nothing new nor unusual.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

Did the Chinese always communicate. "Go away from here very quickly. Go. Go. Go."

Is it unprofessional or just a professional Courtesy to correct their English for them? Cause that's what I'd do. Basically troll them.
edit on 6-6-2015 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
What i don't understand is USA have some of the best imaging satellite systems, they could take detailed pics from space and the Chinese wouldn't even know, so why send a USA aircraft into the area that most probably will get shot at and at risk of being shot down................. oh no wait, there it is,

I can see the headlines now:

USA Military Aircraft shot down while doing nothing, no where near anything, but blame Chinese

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Phatdamage

Because a satellite cannot perform freedom of navigation where as a vessel can. There is no sovereignty that can be applied by China.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Phatdamage

Cause its not about surveillance. It's about expressing freedoms.

Basically its like a activist walking down the beach in Malibu infront of the private beach front properties going public beach, can't intimidate me off, it's my freedom and right to walk here too. (As a background, rich people in malibu think that because they own beach front property they own the whole beach which they dont. But they will call the rent a cops or real police to try and remove you from being on a public beach. Most people dont know their rights and leave when intimidated. China is hoping the world will simply do that. Bow down and suplicate. The p8 is basically the guy testing the waters walking down the beach going cant do S $!# you jerks this is public property. If cop tries to arrest. Law has been broken and its retaliation time. Beach goer gets to sue city of Malibu and rich beach house owner. In real life USA gets to go to in and bring international smack down on china. )

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I was referring to the energy deals and military contracts.

Besides china and Russia have a pretty big sophisticated army together. That is what they are doing securing a partner against NATO.

Like I said nobody survives a war with Russia and china. NATO and the us are so spread out they would need to give up their positions in other places to fight a war with the two largest geographical and 1st largest population in the world.

I understand china is doing this but lets not get crazy and drum up an u realistic outcome of a war between Russia and china vs NATO and the us.
edit on 6-6-2015 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: luthier

You don't get the Russia china alliance?

The US is not going to start a war. Should China start one it is going to include not just the US but NATO as well. Do you really think the Chinese government is going to risk destroying their position?

China can claim sovereignty all they want however they are not supported by any laws and in fact run contrary to the UN, which China is a member of.

You have been posted like nuts since page 1, why do you think you know so much about those controlling nations and the millions/billions occupying it, including yourself?

Are you anti-China? Talk about international laws, but get dodgy about the fact US is occupying much foreign land, and has for a long time. Has been st the nose of world wars.

Stop pretending you know so much, and fix your bias. It's annoying.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phatdamage
What i don't understand is USA have some of the best imaging satellite systems, they could take detailed pics from space and the Chinese wouldn't even know, so why send a USA aircraft into the area that most probably will get shot at and at risk of being shot down................. oh no wait, there it is,

I can see the headlines now:

USA Military Aircraft shot down while doing nothing, no where near anything, but blame Chinese

Because it's all an orchastration to occupy your minds.

Truely, end of it. The nation leaders are a telephone away from each other, laughing at everyone falling for this #.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

Are you anti-China? Talk about international laws, but get dodgy about the fact US is occupying much foreign land, and has for a long time. Has been st the nose of world wars.

Actually the US didn't get involved in the two world wars until they were already well under way.

As for occupying other lands...we do it with permission of the countries government and leave when asked to. You do understand the US pays for it's use of bases in other countries.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I understand a lot of stuff.

Conflict and sugar coating is not one of them.

Last I checked, US had more issues at home then most other countries do. But ignore that and pay to occupy other places, world police and give Israel your hard working tax paying I $I $

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Did the Chinese always communicate. "Go away from here very quickly. Go. Go. Go."

Is it unprofessional or just a professional Courtesy to correct their English for them? Cause that's what I'd do. Basically troll them.

Yes. That is pretty much the script as it always had been. The spratlies are an old story.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Actually the US didn't get involved in the two world wars until they were already well under way.

As for occupying other lands...we do it with permission of the countries government and leave when asked to. You do understand the US pays for it's use of bases in other countries.

Let's not let facts get in the way of ideological nonsense, now.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Last I checked, US had more issues at home then most other countries do.

And that has nothing to do with what this thread is about.

But ignore that and pay to occupy other places, world police and give Israel your hard working tax paying I $I $

World Police...we have no problem leaving other countries to their own devices...but who is it they call when things get out of hand?

As for tax payers money and what other countries get...

www.foreignassistance.gov...

WHy only single out Israel?

And Israel is not funding ISIS and they did not have a hand in it's creation.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Let's not let facts get in the way of ideological nonsense, now.

What was I thinking?

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Gotcha. Thank you.

Do you know if the p8 can do treaty compliance scans for icbm and missle launches. Just curious about the plane.

edit on 6-6-2015 by luthier because: fix

edit on 6-6-2015 by luthier because: spl

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

edit on 6-6-2015 by luthier because: sorry double post

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

I'm WHITE too where's MY damn privlidge?
I'm not worried about the US being attacked I'm worried about being attacked bya rogue administartion FAR more that foreign powers.
THEY would be making a HUGE mistake if they pissed off ALL of the people here, HUGE.
If something were to actuallt scare us as a nation ,we could vaporize them as neccessary,we don't DO THAT because it's rude and we aren't Nazis...our Government will TRY to play it's games and the people DOM'T like it or agree.
WHICH is why MOST of the crap has been in SECRET or hidden behind well crafted lies.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join