It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two prediction forums on ATS, maybe they can field teams and duke it out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   
OK, I'm confused. Why is there a "Dreams and predictions" forum and a ''Predictions and prophecies" forum? This gives me the willies and throws cold water into the baby's dinner bucket. "I predict dogs in heaven, proven by some youtube guy by telepathy generated viewpoints." Where would that topic go?

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   
One is for your dreams and predictions and the other is for famous prophets predictions. if you made it it should go to dreams and predictions, unless you are Nostradamus.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

That would go into predictions and prophecies, but only if there was a decent OP to accompany said Youtube video. The difference in the two forums is that dreams and prophecies is more personal - things that a member personally experiences or develops an intuitive or predictive model about.

Predictions and prophecies is more related to things like Cayce, Nostradamus, Biblical prophecies - even Huxley and Orwell could fit in. More widely known theories that were not born of a members personal ideas or dreams.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Oh, and FTR the dream and prophecy forum actually once ( that I know of ) experienced a valid prediction - of the New Zealand earthquake. A member called it and it happened.

Sadly I think the attention that came with having his dream actually happen scared him away.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Thanks guys, that explains everything (slowly backs away, enters prediction forums, predicts many things using dreams, prophecies, and cabbages. Acclaimed as new Edgar Cayce, although in the wrong forum).

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

I could use a good cabbage salad now

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
One is for your dreams and predictions and the other is for famous prophets predictions. if you made it it should go to dreams and predictions, unless you are Nostradamus.

THIS

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   
What about when I get messages in my food at diners?

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Time to stop drinking?

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

Wow. That is a great explanation I had not realized before, and I appreciate the nuance. Thanks!
-AB

top topics

join