It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alpha and Omega

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
God is the Alpha and Omega. The Beginning and the End. the first and the last. This is what the book of Revelation says.
Alpha is the first letter of the Greek Alphabet and Omega is the last. Notice how Jesus says himself is the First and Last, God is the first thing in existence and is the last thing in existence. He is the beginning and the end. But Albert Einstein had said that the separation between past present and future was an illusion. My take on God is that it is Jesus from the Future, as in for us there is but one God the Father, and One Lord Jesus Christ. Because jesus had said "My Father and I are One" and also that "IF you've Seen me then you've seen the Father." This is how jesus is God as in God his father being himself from the future.

The Knowledge of Good and Evil of the book of genesis is that they are two sides to the same coin, and without one the other wouldnt exist. and vice versa. How can you know what to call evil if a good thing never happened to you, and vice versa.
To understand how God is the Alpha and Omega all you really need for examples are the books of Genesis and Revelation, the beginning and the end. how "In the beggining, when God created the heavens and the earth, and the earth was without form or shape, with darkness over the abyss and a mighty wind sweeping over the waters-
Then God said; Let there be Light, and there was light. God saw that the light was good."
all the way through to revelation to the creation of a new heaven and new earth. When this universe comes to an end, God will create a new universe, or so the cycle will repeat itself. God is from the Future so before the universe ends he simply goes back in time to before the creation of the big bang, we must assume this because jesus says in the bible that "For human beings this is impossible, but for God all things are possible." so that means that God is capable of all things, including time travel.
God said: Let there be Light, and there was Light. Jesus says in the Bible that he is the light of this world. and also that in the bible it says that jesus is the WORD became flesh. that "In the beginning was the word, and the word was with god, and the word Was God."

so Jesus was God, and he was with God. Himself, from the future.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Belcastro

Big leap there. If man was made in Gods likeness, how can the fathers and sons be the same person?

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Big leap there. If man was made in Gods likeness, how can the fathers and sons be the same person?

god was created in his own image and likeness, and jesus is called the image of god. humans are made in the image of God so that would mean that they were made in the image of jesus.

jesus is the firstborn of the dead and the ruler of the kings of the earth in the book of revelation. "I am he who was alive, and was dead, but now i am alive forevermore." Jesus had said to the some of the jews that "Before Abraham was, I AM." and they had thrown rocks at him. When moses asked God what his True name was he said that "I AM what I AM." and instructed Moses to tell this to the pharaoh of egypt.
edit on 4-6-2015 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

god was created in his own image and likeness, and jesus is called the image of god. humans are made in the image of God so that would mean that they were made in the image of jesus.

Doesn't your son look like you? Isn't he "from" you, from your DNA. Dpn't you share likeness and character?

Don't see how that means you and your son are the same person.

Religion has taken that one around the corner and out in the parking lot. Keep it simple.

If man was made in gods "image" then I expect that to mean function, too. God has sons and Jesus is one of them. Unless you think god forbid and goddess forbid don't have penises and reproductive organs?

Like Barbie dolls and Gi Joes?

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Doesn't your son look like you? Isn't he "from" you, from your DNA. Dpn't you share likeness and character?

Don't see how that means you and your son are the same person.

Religion has taken that one around the corner and out in the parking lot. Keep it simple.

If man was made in gods "image" then I expect that to mean function, too. God has sons and Jesus is one of them. Unless you think god forbid and goddess forbid don't have penises and reproductive organs?

Like Barbie dolls and Gi Joes?

Jesus being God the same person is what i mean when i say that he created himself, always viewing himself from the future as the father as well as always viewing himself in the past as the son. This is why jesus would say "My Father and I are One "and" if you've seen me then you've seen the father", but it is always important to remember that jesus said "My Father is Greater than I."

Do you expect jesus himself to have a penis or not like a barbie doll or gi joe doll?
yes man was created to function like jesus.

Jesus was fully god and fully man.

Im not asking you to accept the catholic trinitarian view of god; God's relationship with himself is purely a Father-Son relationship.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Jesus being God the same person is what i mean when i say that he created himself,

Somethng from nothing huh?

How could he go back to create himself when he didn't exist in the first place?

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Jesus being God the same person is what i mean when i say that he created himself,

Somethng from nothing huh?

How could he go back to create himself when he didn't exist in the first place?

God has always existed he is the beginning and the end, the first and the last, the alpha and omega. This is what the term "Eternal" means.

and i know you will ask yourself, how can he create himself and still be eternal?
Thats why jesus was born on earth it was god's creation.
It was a gut-level need for god to create himself; for how could anything exist if it was not created somehow even For God?
Thats why jesus Is LORD ; Because The Father is the Lord God, and for us there is but one god , the father, and one lord, jesus christ.
Jesus is Lord not by coincidence or chance but because he was God predestined.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   

God timetraveling? Is your God that limited? Why, I''ve heard of a God that is BEYOND Time. Check it out, you might find it interesting.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   

God has always existed…

It was a gut-level need for god to create himself;

Can't have that both ways.

for how could anything exist if it was not created somehow even For God?

The struggle for beginnings and endings is a human viewpoint problem.

The Universe is Eternal, which means it has always been there, which means it stretches out forever in every direction.

Thats what eternal and infinite mean.

The alpha and omega bit is more relevant to Earth itself. Earth itself had a beginning and will have an ending, one day. The creation of a biosphere that could sustain life and the placement of life forms here was accomplished by what you call the creator.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Would you say it could be a big "Quantum Leap?"

Sorry, couldn't resist.

As for this postulation in the OP, the problem with debating outlandish theories about god is that...well, god is claimed to be able to do anything, so anything is possible. It's a futile attempt to argue for or against it.
edit on 5-6-2015 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

It's a futile attempt to argue for or against it.

No its not. But I get the censorship.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Unity = Yahweh

Duality = Yeshua(good) + Lucifer(evil)

Unity(1) + Duality(2) = Trinity(3)

Hope that makes sense...

new topics

top topics

join