It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If gender is in the mind and not the body, what do you think of species dysphoria?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

There is a point that none can argue, especially me.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Well, as with anyone we all have the choice to be honest and reveal whatever of our past we want.. some want to be stealth, some don't want to be out until further into a relationship, and some are open from the beginning... i think when you get further into intimacy if it's kept a secret it becomes heavier.

i don't think there should be anything to feel ashamed about, it's tough because people don't want to be known as a "Transgender Man/Women" they just want to be recognized as 'Man/Women'.. so by being out about it the 'Transgender Label' is attached.

Personally, if i was Transgender i would be honest about it and if someone didn't want to date me i would understand that it's a heavy thing to work out in your own brain, no matter how open minded you are, until you are faced with a situation you don't know how you will react.. i would like to believe that people would have enough of an open mind to understand about Transgender People, and it doesn't make you "Gay" to date one

i mean, some guys don't want to date me because i'm a Drag Queen.. so dating as is, is Tricky

As far as children there have been transgender Males who before their Surgery have gotten pregnant, also i know advancements are being made for Uterus Transplants to allow Transgender Women to get pregnant

new topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join