It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freedom of Information New Release: Adverse reaction rates in the UK for all vaccines.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Here's the source.

I couldn't find the UK Independent link to the material. Looks legit so far. Nice data but I want to see the percentages. I'm sure that was omitted for effect but whatev. What we can see is the Relative adverse reaction rates.

The purpose of this post is to ask one question. That's it.

1. Based on this list, clearly showing relative adverse reaction rates, which vaccines on this list should be mandatory?

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to: InverseLookingGlass

Link Fixed.

This may be the source you're looking for pal.

As to your question...

Meningitis perhaps...
Possibly MMR as well.

Not sure what the other illness' they're trying to prevent are.
I'll have to research most of them.
edit on 4-6-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Thanks for the adder.

Sounds like you are a discriminating customer... Smart thinking when it comes to your health.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

No problem.

& youre right, I've dodged & avoided a few vaccinations.

I don't think I've received one in about 24 years now.
Was about 4-5 years old when I last had one.

Don't know what it was for, probably MMR.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   
If you read the original article the words used at "spontaneous suspected" adverse reactions. Words conveniently missed by the panic stricken article.

I would be curious to know the percentage reaction rate and the number of people who actually died or who were permanently disabled as a result of these immunisations in the UK, against the likely rate of disease and ultimately death from a situation with no vaccines.

Also, we know that a very small minority of people have adverse reactions to vaccinations. In the UK is this above or below normal?

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   

without the required additional data - the statistics presented are utterly meaningless

the ommitted data is :

1 number of patients vacinated over the same period

2 morrbidity rates for each illness in unvaccinated polulations

3 mortality rate for each illness

without the above - the stats mean nothing

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   
The numbers of ADRs are meaningless as such, you need to know the severity of the reported suspected adverse event, and the actual number of doses distributed. 8000 ADRs may seem high, but if the number of doses distributed is 1 billion, the risk is rather low. In contrast, 50 ADRs reported may seem low, but if the actual number of doses distributed is only 100, you have a problem.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   

I've heard that big pharma is fighting tooth and nail to suppress information on vaccines including hiring elaborate online programs and people.
edit on 5-6-2015 by Nowornevertill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Nowornevertill

i have heard that anti-vaxxers make crap up

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: Nowornevertill

i have heard that anti-vaxxers make crap up

Lol

Thank you for identifying yourself as MSM follower.

I will politely ignore you in the future

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Hope that was sarcasm IA,

I take all my vaccine's because they are free on the National Health here in the UK,

I have nothing more than a bit off a runny nose and slight nausea.

As stated a bit off fear mongering from MSM,

Strange as MERS / SERS originated from Saudi lands from Camels I would have thought over the generations the people would be naturally immune.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Ok, this whole anti vaccination movement is a joke at best, a dangerous cult at worse. There is no plot to suppress your immunity through vaccination, please take it from me, there is none, zero, nothing! There are many other conspiracy theories that do, loosely, contain elements of truth, but this is not one and is extremely dangerous.

One of the reasons that we have been living longer lives is that the majority of illnesses that many decades back, would cause significant fatality rates, were cured through immunisation, or at least the chance of catching the virus was reduced to a very remote possibility. Yes we have a natural immunity, but it only develops against an illness, if we get that illness. Through vaccination, it was controlled, the alternative is actually contracting the illness, hope for a quick recovery time, that there are no complications and hope that you are not one of the fatality statistics, while at the same time hoping that nobody close to you catches it.

Vaccinations do not cause autism, there is no proof, nothing, correlation does not imply causation. Just because there are children who had vaccines that then went on to be diagnosed with autism, doesn't mean the vaccine caused it. The majority of vaccines are given before 5 years of age, autism can be diagnosed anywhere from two years old up to any age, just because children have been diagnosed with autism after vaccinations, doesn't mean autism wasn't already there.

I'm privileged to be exposed to a lot of information about what's going on in this world and some of what I read here is actually pretty much hitting the target, but this anti vaccination BS needs to stop. It puts babies, children and the elderly at risk through nothing more than ignorance. Illnesses that were eradicated are now coming back. There is no agenda behind vaccinations, no the state doesn't care about you as an individual, but it is of the states interest that it keeps a relatively work ready population in relatively good health.

Vaccinations are not evil, risking the lives of your child and others around you is.
edit on 5-6-2015 by SecretFace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I want to know how many people were vaccinated. This article just comes off slanted against vax from the get go.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: damwel
anti vax, slanted?

trouble is the pro vax stuff is even worsely slanted
no one is trying to make anti vaccing manditory...whille NOT providing proper onfo on effectiveness and safty
only true info is PROFIT reporting

why deny free choice?
as someone now on disability due to in whole or in part to vax danage
that to me is the critical telltale

brian damaged dyslexic spelloin mistakes left in
thanks vaxene
edit on Friam6b20156America/Chicago20 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Friam6b20156America/Chicago01 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

ps
vax damage
take CAYENNE
go mods
edit on Friam6b20156America/Chicago40 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nowornevertill

I've heard that big pharma is fighting tooth and nail to suppress information on vaccines including hiring elaborate online programs and people.

Starting a sentence with "I've heard" is equivalent of saying "someone at the pub told me this" which may be follow by variations such as "and he used to be in the SAS he says" or "and he says he heard someone say it who's brother used to go out with someone who's brother used to know someone in the medical industry".

Pointless rumour

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

ATS is a pub

What else.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nowornevertill
a reply to: uncommitted

ATS is a pub

What else.

Depends if it's your round.

Even in a pub if you don't get facts it's nothing but either a rumour or someone trying to start one and so doesn't actually mean anything.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   

My opinion is this: For the most part, the human immune system works just fine! I think that the risks of "immunizations" far outweigh the "benefits". Paralysis, diabetes type 1, and so many others are the risks of vaccines! Stimulating the immune system with adjuvants and other poisons are a great risk (proven in MANY medical studies). I honestly don't think that ANY vaccines should be REQUIRED. This is coming from someone that came down with an irreversible autoimmune disease....shortly after getting vaccinated with the MMR shot.

I know that not everybody gets sick from vaccinations, but some do. The ones that do get sick from them often times live a lifetime of pain and suffering. Why not just let the body defend itself?

The money they make off of "treating" autoimmune diseases and all of the others is immense! I think that may be the real reason that they want people to get vaccines so badly! I know a lot of people on here will disagree with my opinion. Let's see them deal with a lifetime illness! They might change their tune then!

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass
Here's the source.

I couldn't find the UK Independent link to the material. Looks legit so far. Nice data but I want to see the percentages. I'm sure that was omitted for effect but whatev. What we can see is the Relative adverse reaction rates.

The purpose of this post is to ask one question. That's it.

1. Based on this list, clearly showing relative adverse reaction rates, which vaccines on this list should be mandatory?

Absolute numbers like those are meningless without the context, for example :

2000 people react adversly every year due to vaccine X

But what if :

20000 people contract the preventable disease with lifelong complications and 1000 people die.

Is the vaccine bad now ?

Absolute numbers are usually used to frighten people who have this mistaken belief that everything medical is 100% or 0%. You are dead or alive, you are ill or not, your re cured or not. 2000 adverse reactions makes people instantly think that getting the vaccine will cause a reaction because they expect 100% cure and 0% reaction !

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

All I can say is it sounds like you never had a reaction to any of the shots. I guess you're one of the "lucky ones". Good for you. Go get your flu jab every year! Heck, why not throw in a tetanus shot, and all of the shots that you can get? If you ever do have a reaction to any of the shots, it will be an unforgettable experience!

Just imagine yourself having to spend 8500 British pounds every year on JUST medicine to stay alive! Then throw in the side-effects of all those meds. You would probably wish at that point that you had never lived. Honestly, I hope nothing like that ever happens to you, but there's some context for you!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join