It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KCBD (Lubbock,TX) Investigates JH15 Tonight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Lieutenant Colonel Mark Lastoria, the U.S. Army Special Operations Command spokesperson, tells KCBD a third party released unclassified military documents, which sparked a lot of rumors and conspiracy theories across the internet.

Part of that concern comes from the designation of Texas as "hostile" territory. Several people took to the internet, alleging Jade Helm 15 was the beginning of martial law.

On Thursday at 10 p.m. [Central-Time], the KCBD investigative team speaks with military officials and the Lubbock County Director of Emergency Management to get the facts about Jade Helm 15.

KCBD Investigates Jade-Helm-15 Thursday at 10:00 PM

-
I do not know if it will be live, but there should 'eventually' be a copy of it at KCBD-NewsStream.

-
Previously, a competing station KMAC went out to Post, Texas on-or-near 4/21/2012 to investigate some reported 'missles':

Hey! Dummies! ... Missiles Near Post, Texas

-
OPINION:

This IS an 'unusual' Local-News-Story for Lubbock's KCBD.

( and having the 'potential' to be interesting )

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I believe it has the potential to be a PR piece for the military to 'calm us down' so we're not bothered when they start their nonsense in the dead of night. Let me know how it goes, that's past my bedtime.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

I wonder how many hard hitting questions will actually be asked.

And...how many times they'll use the sentence "it's just an exercise"

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
The KCBD Jade Helm 15 Report has completed its airing.

No New-Answers were provided.

HOWEVER

Those who watch KCBD and weren't aware of JH15 just received quite a bit of information about it.

It included the JH15-Map, a clip of an excited Alex Jones, another clip of a worried YouTube'r, a clip from the Texas Bastrop County meeting, Texas Governor Greg Abbot's directive for the Texas State Guard to monitor its activities, a couple of interviews/interactions with the Lubbock County Director of Emergency Management and a very short interview with Lieutenant Colonel Mark Lastoria.

In the end,

I'm inclined to think the overall-goal of the newscast was to make those folks too busy to be aware of the JH15 existance/activies to ...

Just Be Aware.

-
VIDEO Just Now Posted: KCBD News - 6/4/2012 10pm

( the jh15 report begins at 6:45 )

edit on 4-6-2015 by FarleyWayne because: Added Link to: "KCBD News - 6/4/2012 10pm"

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Come and try to take it.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: southernplayalistic
Come and try to take it.

Realistically if the military invades the "hostile" zones on the JH map, its winning those fights.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Major ed dames said it best.

Jade helm is what it is, a practice for martial law.
edit on 5-6-2015 by Nowornevertill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nowornevertill

Major ed dames said it best.

Jade helm is what it is, a practice for martial law.

You're right, and he won't be lying - right up to when it goes live.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Im really not worried about the military wanting to practice Jade helm. I mean if the dollar did collapse, would people want a whole lot of unorganized military running around trying to squash any craziness. I'm all for having our rights, and being free. And this may not be as bad as people are painting it to be. I get why people are so bent out of shape, but so is our country if we dont have some established power to take the reigns

top topics

join