It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to connect deeply with anyone (fun short personality test - cubes, horses, and flowers)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
Sorry, not doing it, I'm not data for your education.

why even post at all?

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I'm not writing any "papers". I shared it because I thought it was fun to do and was accurate for me and someone close to me that I shared it with.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Sorry, not doing it, I'm not data for your education.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Give it a read!

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Sorry but i got stuck on the horse , just imagined the horse and its jockey riding away with my money , they were laughing , yes both of them . The cube , just the lines and its front and back changed places .

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   
cool

edit on 5-6-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Pitch Black Cube.
Bamboo ladder 10 feet to the north.
Black horse wandering around nearby.
Normal flowers(nothing stood out about them) about 30 feet west north west.
The storm was massive, it scared the horse off, and I could no longer see the flowers or the ladder, but the cube stayed in place, unaffected by the storm.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Read the new T&C's already....my apologies if this was just a "fun" thread. It's not unheard of for students to use this community for their reactions as we're a large group and pretty vocal. Since your game wasn't a link to a point & click
type site the first it appeared to me (jmo) this could possibly be the case.

You say it's not so my apologies.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
this is a game to pick up girls. Believe it or not, it's effective

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Read the new T&C's already....my apologies if this was just a "fun" thread. It's not unheard of for students to use this community for their reactions as we're a large group and pretty vocal. Since your game wasn't a link to a point & click
type site the first it appeared to me (jmo) this could possibly be the case.

You say it's not so my apologies.

Even if it were, I'm happy to have participated. I was so amazed at how accurate it was I had to post. The downside here is that you can really only do it once, and it only works if you don't read what the symbols mean first. Once you know what the symbols represent you run the risk of consciously altering the outcome...

That being said, some of you seriously need to get new friends. Though that makes me appreciate my own (right behind me, brass ladder) friends that much more, so thanks!

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: CretumOrbis

Actually, mine was very inaccurate. I think the issue for me is that I don't attach any emotion to objects, generally. So my psyche wasn't implanted on to my imaginary concepts in the scenario.

Without an actual psychologist evaluating your responses, I think all we have is similar to a horoscope paragraph; where they all can relate to you in some degree or another, and our perception is that it exactly fits to our personality.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Ok here goes ... but to preface I don't like deserts and find them depressing to begin with. If I was imagining a meadow the picture would be much different.

The cube is basketball sized, on the ground and in the middle of the desert. It's metal, black with matte finish. There are grooved circuitry patterns in it with a greenish cast.

The ladder is a regular pine wood ladder. It is worn and old. It is lying flat on the ground abandoned some distance to the left. It is not needed and has no use here.

The horse is to the right of the cube. It is a large strong black horse, like a shire horse. It's head is down investigating the cube. It is curious, dark and mischievous.

The flowers are sprinkled around the horse and behind it. There are small, delicate, low to the ground and pearly white. They are sweet and fresh.

The storm is very far away and hovering in the horizon. It is massive, it fills half the sky, it is dark and electrical. You can hear the wind howling but not feel it. It is rumbling in the cubes direction but speed is unknown.

edit on 5-6-2015 by eeyipes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

I would say your connection to your subconscious may need some work then. This 'test' was designed to extract information from your subconscious, which speaks primarily in metaphoric imagery and never makes mistakes.

I was actually thinking about this on my long car ride today, because that's what I do. Call it a bad habit, I analyze everything. So, point by point:

Me - Small obsidian cube spinning in the sand.

size = low-mid self worth
obsidian = glossy, black and sharp - reflective, both highly private and highly intelligent
spinning in the sand = down to earth but not sure what to do or where to go

Friends - Brass ladder, right behind me (no beginning or end, though I didn't mention that in my OP)

Brass = non-corrosive, weather resistant, decorative - they're tough, and kinda pretty

right behind me = we're close and they've 'got my back'
buried in the sand/goes to the sky = I've got a lot of them, apparently

Mate - White horse, grazing even though there's no grass

White = clean, pure
the rest = calm, at ease, nonchalant, even if what they're doing seems utterly insane

Offspring - Bluebells

blue = 'good' side of the light spectrum (as opposed to red), calm, serene
bells = vocal and intelligent (think of a clock tower)

The storm, well, it doesn't seem like much of a threat...

Upon further reflection, I'd say my results were 100% accurate.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Very cool.

Not sure what to think, except I apparently have a big ego.

In my mind's eye the cube was about the height of shipping container. It was black, metallic. The ladder was a well worn wooden one and was leaning against the side of the cube. The horse was a young, bold, brown and white palomino running toward the cube. The flowers were a bank of black-eyed susans, tall and bright yellow, just adjacent to the cube and ladder. The storm was huge but off on the horizon, more of a spectacle othan a threat. The rest of the sky was bright blue.

The test feels more like a measure of idealism than anything.

edit on 6/5/2015 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Thinking about this....I chose black-eyed susans....

I love that flower, it's wild and beautiful but, in my yard, it frustrates me greatly because I can't control it. It does as it pleases. My biggest angst with my kids....

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Really I mean it. This game is used by pick up artists to meet women. Just a show of hands here, how many are women who replied to this thread? The concept is for the man to analyze the woman after her reply and make her feel understood.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

You bastards! LoL!

Is there anything lower than a PUA?

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

lol. Wanna play strawberry fields?

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: CretumOrbis
a reply to: Ghost147

I would say your connection to your subconscious may need some work then. This 'test' was designed to extract information from your subconscious, which speaks primarily in metaphoric imagery and never makes mistakes.

I would say that fact should be determined by a psychologist. Furthermore there are specific psychological, and neurological, dispositions and conditions in which prevent emotional connection to others and inanimate objects. A test devised for the general public does not necessarily function the same for those who have these conditions.

Let's say for instance a brain that does not produce adequate amounts of dopamine or serotonin, for example.

Psychology and biology are both such varying entities that one single test will not work in all cases.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I always suck at these types of things.

I try to imagine things but it's never concrete, constantly shifting.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: corvuscorrax
I always suck at these types of things.

I try to imagine things but it's never concrete, constantly shifting.

Alright. So you've ruled out concrete stationary cubes. Just go from there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join