It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art inspired by my spirituality, and endless possibilities from the skies above.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
"Imagination decomposes all creation." —Baudelaire

I have been an artist my whole life and nowadays creating spiritual artwork gives me the most fulfillment. I've been into UFOlogy for most of my life and get a lot of pleasure thinking about our planet and its visitors. I also have been inspired by manga-style artwork since I was very young. I hope you enjoy and please let me know what you think!

"Delphina"

"Daughter of Apollo"

"Canvas of Infinity"

"Harlequin"

"III: The Empress"

"IX: The Hermit"

"Transference"

"What A Zetan Sees"

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Those are beautiful . You are as talented as you are spiritual. Thank you for posting these lovely pieces of artwork for us to enjoy. Your time and effort are clearly seen. Look forward to seeing more.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Blumenkranz

These are AWESOME. Are you planning on doing an entire Tarot set or at least the major arcana?

Love these.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Love them, thank you.a reply to: Blumenkranz

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

Thank you so much!
I actually did them for a school project and have been too busy to work on more, but someday I would love to draw the entire Major Arcana. Though I do have one picture of The Emperor I can share that isn't complete. I plan to digitize him when I do though, you can see that process already happening with the face.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Chansi3

I am so very flattered by your words! I really appreciate them. It's my pleasure to share. I will post more to this thread when I get the chance to do more.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I really enjoyed these and hope to see more in the future! Thank you for sharing!

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Fantastic, I really love the emperor one even as its not finished, I'm really attracted to blue beings. Keep creating it's so good for your soul.a reply to: Blumenkranz

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

It's my pleasure. Thank you for the feedback!

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

But of course! I thought ATS would be a good place to share. Hopefully I will have more to add later on.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster

When I drew him, I was thinking of a Minotaur. Somehow this particular shade of blue came strongly to mind. I'm glad you like it so much! I'm trying to draw more, although lately it hasn't been easy. Thank you!

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   

These are beautiful pieces of art that puts mine to shame!
I shall never share my artwork ever again....lol

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Everyone starts off in a different place! You should see my art several years ago... the quality was much different. If anything sharing your artwork helps you grow, especially if you ask for critiques.
So please keep sharing!

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Cool stuff, here--good talent.

I gravitate toward "Daughter of Apollo" for vibrancy and composition (and layering), but my favorite style would be "Transference."

Good stuff, though. Are these digital, or the traditional ways?

ETA: Your post with "The Emperor" tells me these are traditionally created, or a combination of the two.

I'm more of a charcoal guy myself, but appreciate good work with color.
edit on 5-6-2015 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

SlapMonkey, thank you so much. I really appreciate reading the specific things you enjoyed about my art. "Transference" was a project for an art class where I did a woodblock print using etching and inking. I later took the inked image into Photoshop where I added color and made some adjustments.

Usually I do a sketch and take it into Photoshop where I color it digitally or add heavier strokes. So you would be correct in assuming it's a combination of the two.

I have done some charcoal myself but I lean heavily toward color. Have you shared your work here?
edit on 5-6-2015 by Blumenkranz because: Added description.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Yes, ma'am, I have shared a little (my avatar being a self-portrait that I did...bastardized in Photoshop, of course).

Here is the thread, if you care to look. It only has a few examples.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Your artwork is phenomenal! I would highly recommend to give a crack at completing the Tarot deck.... when you do, you can then upload them to The Game Crafter and sell them as an official Tarot Deck!

Awesome work once again, keep it up!

Marty

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: trevordd

Thank you for sharing as well, I will take a look! I'm very happy you like my artwork.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Im a Marty

Marty, I'm getting so much feedback on the Tarot that I might just do that! It's certainly a long term goal of mine. Maybe someday they'll be in print. Also thank you so much for the compliments, they are truly meaningful. I hope to add more to this thread later on!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join