It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Charity Took Up To $10M Donation From African Church Which Called Homosexuals 'Devils'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Like I have stated before.. The Clinton's have ethics that would raise eyebrows in the Court of Caligula.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
a reply to: beezzer

You know we love to agree and disagree.. to be clear i don't Vote for any politician, both and all sides are corrupt and hypocritical, so i wouldn't Vote for Hillary if she was the official at my personal wedding ( don't think i'll be getting married, just saying) but... if any of the Republican Candidates won than what about the Freedoms of the LGBTQ?

i get it's a smaller demographic of people who would suffer, but we count... and Freedom is Freedom correct?

Freedom is only for those who share a certain group of southern fundamentalist beliefs. If you share those beliefs, then by all means, you are free do to as you choose. It says so very clearly in article 1 of the imaginary bill of not-rights.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
nothing. no politician or amount of money, will change the Biblical prediction of one global govt. and a"mark" we will all have to choose to take or not take… expect a holographic rfid tattoo that alters genes…

----------------------
“Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it. “
--President Wilson—The New Freedom, Chapter I: The Old Order Changeth

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
and any church that does not preach redemption from homosexuality is part of the same problem.

many gay men have turned to Christ and found love for women, had families, etc

-------------------------------

yt: Former Homosexual Speaks Out Part 1
youtu.be...

yt: Ex Homosexual Testimony / Spiritual Warfare Freedom From Spirits Influencing Thoughts & Desires
youtu.be...

yt: Jesus Christ Saved Me from 27 Years of Homosexuality
youtu.be...

yt: Former Gay Man Explains Transition to Heterosexuality
Michael Glatze, pastor in Wyoming, co-founder of Young Gay America, and former gay rights advocate joins David to discuss no longer identifying as gay
youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: wildapache
a reply to: IAMTAT

Is someone going to point out that this is the DAILYMAIL,,,?I mean that site is not trusted when it comes to scientific or medical news...but i guess since its Hillary its fair game.,.

On Topic you people need to decide if everyone has freedom of speech or if its just for people who share your POV...As long as they are not inciting violence,that 1-10millions can be and should be used...Those dying from malaria couldnt care less where the money to save them come from....Just saying....

Don't you mean less than 10% of that money should be used. Because as Bill Clinton put it "I have to pay the bills".

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Legman

originally posted by: beezzer

originally posted by: Indigent

no he took all your arms and... oh wait

Hillary will just finish was Obama started.

The difference is that Obama is an all star politician but a very poor leader.

The Clintons are all star politicians that get crap done.

HAters will hate. But I am not the only middle of the road republican looking at Ms. Clinton very seriously.

You're right...they get stuff done. They sell out America to the highest bidder. Switzerland wanted to do business with Iran...a huge donation was made to the Clintons and even though America was against it, Switzerland got their wish. So what is on the auction block if she becomes President? The Liberty Bell, Statue of Liberty, Mount Rushmore? Hell...if she could find a way to sell our children she may even do that.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

originally posted by: Indigent

Lets face it, what difference does it makes who wins America was doomed long before even Obama

Yeah, we're pretty much screwed.

So you are willing to continue to waste your time in political arenas fighting against things that already happened, and now a new head to the problem appears so you can attack it ???

Sounds like a good plan, why not try something different....oh wait that's too weird for most.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join