It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nominations: Who is the Biggest *ick in TV history

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Dr. Smith from Lost in Space. Hands down.

George from Seinfeld is a real close second.
edit on 5-6-2015 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
The one and only Jonathan Quayle Higgins III.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Winchester had several incredible moments of personal delicacy, gentleness and caring.

Putting that officer in his place for degrading a stutterer. Helping the pianist revive some dignity by taking his time out and looking for pieces for the left-handed. Donating under darkness the chocolate to the orphans. What I liked about this is he specifically requested nobody thank him publicly. He eschewed his typical bravado and grandiose nature. Tricking Flagg and saving Margaret from that lecherous colonel. Talking Pierce down when his dad was undergoing major surgery.

Plenty of great and divine moments for Charles. Plenty of ugly ones too but when you compare to the likes of things that Pierce, Houlihan, Burns, Zale, and others have done, they are pretty equal. Granted, Pierce's humanity remains much more intact but in the grand scheme of things, he is a pretty bad person a lot of the times.

As for my vote for biggest in TV history...

For the same reason I won't choose Winchester, I can also not choose PErry Cox...though without context or back story you could easily see Cox and the worst.

I go with George Costanza - Every single word or syllable is dripping with sarcasm, lies, hatred, and self-loathing. He wants nobody else to be happy including himself. Just an awful being...though I do love the show

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Angelus from BtVS. smug arrogant prick.

Leo Johnson from Twin Peaks. Big bully. (Bobby Briggs was about a prick too.)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I will never, ever, ever understand why the family didn't simply leave Dr. Smith stranded on some planet. I would have spaced him in the first episode. LOL.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Frank Underwood.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join