It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Stories the Mainstream Media Ignored While Obsessing Over Caitlyn Jenner

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
YAAAAAAWN...a reply to: macman

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: macman
a reply to: Annee

So then it is a mental thing for Bruce....since we all know, by your admission, that physically he is a male.

The chemical brain soup is what drives him to want to be female.

2 steps forward, 10 leaps back I guess.

Does it surprise me that you won't accept science? No. Not when it doesn't agree with your opinion.

Caitlyn is biologically female. Her brain tells her who she is, not her physical "packaging".

I know we're now going to play this little word game again. Abnormal because it doesn't fit a statistical standard. Mental because it's the brain telling her who she is.

But, of course you are not using Abnormal and Mental in a derogatory way.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: macman

Honestly. At this point, the only person from your side of the fence that is being in any form logical or wanting a discussion is Darth.

I believe you mentioned you are ADD. My daughter is ADD. Was diagnosed way back in 1972 at age 4, before it became the over medicated nightmare it is today.

She had zero attention span on a one-to-one. Teachers had to squeeze her hands to get her to focus. She can not work behind a desk either. She drives one of those humongous trucks in a goldmine. She is actually the reason I've read up on brain scans, chemical brain, etc.

Lots of guys similar to you in Arizona. A lot of military training is now done in SW Arizona. If I was dead on in my assumption of you, I don't think you would admit it.

edit on 19-6-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

<< 19  20  21   >>

join