It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Stories the Mainstream Media Ignored While Obsessing Over Caitlyn Jenner

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

This is an interesting topic because it reflects a sinister reality that conservatives don’t see.

If this were a real important issue to wealthy conservatives then they would bankroll this research, but its not because they only use the social conservatives and don’t really believe in their anti-science-- you can cure gays with prayer-- philosophy.

They believe in the almighty dollar...that's their God.... And their God says: Have no other God's beside me!

So they will not get the financing.

And the rare college (maybe a Mormon or religious college) wouldn’t finance this because peer pressure and the money would kill them.

Just accept the fact that this LGBT social movement is probably going to be mainstreamed and nothing can stop it.

No problem with me since this is America, a secular law society, and the constitution backs them up

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

LGBT are not a group think - - - they are as individual as everyone else.

Ironic considering you keep lumping them all together with the same acronym--btw, whatvever happened to GLBT, which was the first acronym?
edit on 7-6-2015 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

What science????? What the hell are you talking about?

Bruce has a mental defect. It is not normal to want to change sex.

And even with him going under the knife, or taking hormones, he is still a male genetically.

And it isn't just sad, that a person with a mental defect is being passed around by the media like a bong at a frat party, but how about a close to 70 year old grandfather, posing on a magazine in a dress as a woman. That is the saddest part.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

You are honestly comparing Bruce and his abnormality to your own daughters growth through puberty??

And now I have seen it all.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: macman

You are honestly comparing Bruce and his abnormality to your own daughters growth through puberty??

And now I have seen it all.

A person who has seen it all.

Would tend to have a more open mind.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc

Ironic considering you keep lumping them all together with the same acronym--btw, whatvever happened to GLBT, which was the first acronym?

Right now I think you're acting childish.

Yes, as a group the goal is a Equal Rights.

The letters can be in any order. Sometimes including Q, which means Questioning.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

What science????? What the hell are you talking about?

Bruce has a mental defect. It is not normal to want to change sex.

And even with him going under the knife, or taking hormones, he is still a male genetically.

And it isn't just sad, that a person with a mental defect is being passed around by the media like a bong at a frat party, but how about a close to 70 year old grandfather, posing on a magazine in a dress as a woman. That is the saddest part.

Science or not what Jenner did must of took real balls............"giggles"........"runaways"
edit on 8-6-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

What I haven't been witness to yet, is when he realizes the massive mistake he has made and slips into a depression.

So, I guess my sarcastic statement, while taken as an absolute, isn't all true.

But, are you still comparing your daughters progression through puberty to Bruce?

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

But, are you still comparing your daughters progression through puberty to Bruce?

It's quite a reach for you to go there from what I said.

You had to actually choose to think that way.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: macman

Never, it's not a Mistake she made, nor is it a Mental Disorder, unless you have Proof?

She has always been Caitlyn, you talk about genetics. but you have no idea what her genetics are, or what hormones and Genes play a part in, Can you explain Intersex? Hermaphrodites?

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime

She has always been Caitlyn, you talk about genetics. but you have no idea what her genetics are

Im pretty sure they are XY not XX

Hermaphrodites are a completely different condition.

a reply to: macman

Never, it's not a Mistake she made,

And its a mistake if he/she or whatever ends up like many transsexuals and commits suicide.
edit on 8-6-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

That's probably the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

Tell me, if Charles Manson decided he wanted to be a woman would that be an acceptable level of awareness?

If you want the world to accept the GLBT community for what it is, a group of humans with different thoughts and values, then it isn't going to be easy to get the world that doesn't like you to like you if you use a sh*tty sponsor like Bruce. I refuse to call her by her new chosen name, just like she refused to pay child support to her abandoned children.

In fact, I would go one further and think REJECTING BRUCE would be far better for exposure than "getting awareness where you can".

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

It's not a mistake if she finally gets to live her Truth

it's ignorant to think it's a "Phase" or a "Mental Disorder" or that she woyld be born with female genes and a male body

www.isna.org...

“Intersex” is a general term used for a variety of conditions in which a person is born with a reproductive or sexual anatomy that doesn’t seem to fit the typical definitions of female or male. For example, a person might be born appearing to be female on the outside, but having mostly male-typical anatomy on the inside. Or a person may be born with genitals that seem to be in-between the usual male and female types—for example, a girl may be born with a noticeably large clitoris, or lacking a vaginal opening, or a boy may be born with a notably small penis, or with a scrotum that is divided so that it has formed more like labia. Or a person may be born with mosaic genetics, so that some of her cells have XX chromosomes and some of them have XY.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

It's not a mistake if she finally gets to live her Truth

But it is a mistake if he ends up killing himself like many do.

It not a "truth" if your dead or so miserable you want to kill yourself.

Only time will tell

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc

Right now I think you're acting childish.

Yes, as a group the goal is a Equal Rights.

The letters can be in any order. Sometimes including Q, which means Questioning.

But now, the politically correct way to do it, the one everyone is doing these days, is to put the "L" first and I've seen some radical types insist on this due to the "male patriarchy" even in the GLBT community.

The group has the exact same goal? Are they not individuals? That's rather condescending to lump everyone into a gorup, isn't it?

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

I think you are going to be hard pressed to find a spokesperson for ANY case that has been an absolute pillar of morality throughout their whole life.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

Yes, we actually can explain Intersex and Hermaphrodites. They have been pretty fully biologically studied. They are genetic disorders, and if we find a way to eventually cure or prevent genetic disorders from conception/birth we would probably stop to see such disorders...

Bruce has a mental disorder because he has abandoned children and allows his young daughters to be sexually exploited. That is not normal.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

They don't have to be a pillar of morality. Just not a pillar of immorality.

I know several Post Op TG in the high profile business community who are better role models than Bruce.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

I am assuming you are older like me, (no offense if you aren't), but I also remember and use GLBT. I think the LGBT started popping up more commonly about a decade ago.

Why wouldn't the B be first then, since that is both male and female...then you have no competition between the sexes...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join