It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Next Great Frontier in Human Rights: ‘Transabled’ People

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

A Miss America contestant was her inspiration, i think the name fits her fine

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Your probably gonna pay for it in taxes.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111
a reply to: IAMTAT

This goes over the line and i award these people no special treatment or extra rights whatsoever. It is firmly in the category of mental illness.

Off topic, how in the world did Bruce Jenner arrive at 'Caitlyn' for his new name? That is not the name of a 60 year old "woman". He's/she's AT BEST a 'Blanch'.

Lol...A Golden Girl, eh?
I guess 'Trans' Jenner wasn't a viable option.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
This world has just gone totally batsh$t crazy. All you can do is step back & take a seat and watch the freak show. If your an American, you've got a front row seat.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It's all mental illness.. Next will be transracism. "I was born white, but I'm supposed to be black", and vice versa. Just more symptoms of a society sick with too much money and too many options.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Bottom line...we ARE what we ARE...it's ALL in the DNA. ...and you can't change that.
Bruce Jenner can chop off whatever he wants...change his plumbing, shave his legs...and call himself Caitlyn, but he'll always be a male.

These poor, mentally ill people who hate their arms and legs, can chop those off too...but it'll never make them a turtle.

link   
Oh for the love of.....

Why do we have to keep inventing stupid words obviously aimed at garnering sympathy from the majority for such things?

If you're a bloke in a dress, you're a tranny.

If you're a bloke who has had the chop, you're a transexual.

It's not that hard to understand

link   
Double post
edit on 4-6-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

I'm not a Tranny, i'm a Queen

though, even when i go out in Drag i wouldn't consider myself a 'Taranny" it's more my Gender Queerness or Fluidity.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
At the risk of bunching the panties of people who are intolerant to the notion, but I've always suspected that reincarnation may have something to do with body dismorphia.

Not that I think the classic interpretation of what reincarnation actually is, is necessarily correct. But I digress.

Plenty of people lost limbs in wars and accidents throughout history.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

I pay for a lot of things I don't care about with my taxes. What's one more thing? I'd rather pay for this than another unnecessary war, in any case. But hey, I can always just pretend that this expense is in the borrowed amount that government uses above the taxes it collects.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

but heres the thing: MAKE UP YOUR MIND. choose a seat, and sit in it.

Have to agree with the above.

Personally though, yes, I feel it is definitely a form of mental illness. Something definitely ain't right....but hey, who am I to judge? I have bigger fish to fry. It doesn't keep me up at night. Let your freak flag fly Bruce. I really don't care.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join