It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
1) Does Bruce Jenner must retain his Athlete Gold medal of the Montreal 1976 Olympic games, that He gained as a man? in spite of his current self identification or future gender? ( In spite of what the Olympic International Committee has decided)
2) Did Catlyn Jenner deserve to be portrayed in the Cover of Vanity fair Magazine in the way she ( or He) is right now? a Magazine that has a tradition of to be read by millions of women around the world?
3) Does Caitlyn Jenner deserve to receive ESPN's Arthur Ashe Courage Award? I mean is his or her decision to assume a change of Gender at this point of her or his life a genuine act of courage or not?
4) Do you think the current campaign in favor of Jenner's right to change of gender in the Media is creating a Smog curtain around the fatal wreck in which he was involved in February of 2015 and being sued since May of 2015? ( There is any difference to be judged as a man or as woman in court ? ).
5) what impact has for the childhood of today these kind of cases of public figures that decide to do with their lives what they want invoking civil rights to do so? Is there any ethical constraints thinking in the influence that example can have in young minds to publish these decisions? There is a limit to the individual civil right or there is boundary that reach with the civil rights of the society as a whole? ( I am asking of the children of today since it is clear that being a Child when this Athlete won the Gold medal it has been shocking for me to see what is going on now)
6) Is the Transgender experience genuinely part of the Sexual diversity of a free and democratic society or it is perhaps a problem self image and therefore possibly of mental health? ( please support your answer if you dare to answer this question) if it is not a physical problem is it ethical from the medical point of view to practice a transition hormonal treatment and surgery to try to " change" artificially what the nature has done wrongly? What happen if a person has double or multiple personality disorder and at not all those personalities identify themselves with the same gender?
7) Is the so called Trans gender Transition preparation period, surgery and re-inclusion in the society really a Transition process or it is in fact a civil death following by a legal rebirth of a person that needs to start his life again as everything in his or her past was basically part of a great mistake? ( are the Laws prepared to deal with the corresponding change of name and hence of identity? for example a possible crime committed in a previous gender and so identity is still a crime after the change of gender and identity?)