It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Phantom Timeline. Are we really living in the 1700s?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Is it in the bible? don't remember reading that?

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
thats like asking how old the planet really is
it might be a 'newish' model or a really really old one, I think it's really really old and has hosted many many different species and space travelers over eons

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Interesting stuff! S&F!

Although it seems insane to even think that we mathematically "lost" 300 years, it is plausible that past civilisations would somehow try to advance time somehow (and not using a Flux Capacitor!)
... And the best part is that its mostly unfalsifiable

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I think it's in the book of Daniel . Yep biblehub.com... He will speak against the Most High and oppress his holy people and try to change the set times and the laws. The holy people will be delivered into his hands for a time, times and half a time.
edit on 4-6-2015 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

so just another crazy theory .....

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

You know, I have actually thought about this. What if much of history was basically made up or severely altered somehow, whether by ignorance or design?

Clearly, history doesn't reflect reality.

History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon.
Napoleon Bonaparte

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Many years ago, I took an history class in college. I vaguely remember that we almost skipped years from ~600 to ~900 and the teacher said it was the dark ages and nothing very interesting happened in those years.

History is written by the victorious so I haven't 100% trusted history in the last years so maybe we really did skip ~300 or so years!

If it hasn't been done yet, we should check with Asian cultures and calculate properly with a critical eye if it hasn't been done yet.
edit on 4-6-2015 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Cool thread. I was just watching this video about ``Phantom Time``.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: rockdisjoint2

I've never understood "is there something they font want you to know" a global conspiracy that changes history agreed upon by every culture today...nah impossible. Cant get them to agree on anything we are still so tribal, we could never get them to all get together to come up with a uniform hidden history.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
This is going to mess with a whole lot of numerologist types that connect doom with the arbitrary numbers that we have been putting on our years.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockdisjoint2
Cool thread. I was just watching this video about ``Phantom Time``.

I Love the "Stuff they don't you to know" series !
Here's where it gets crazy!

edit on 4-6-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz It's possible. "Who controls the past controls the future; who controls the present controls the past." -George Orwell

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
never mind beaten to it

edit on 4-6-2015 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Whether you rename it 1700, 900, or the year 1, that doesn't change the present, only the name/label we call it.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Has this theory been talked about here before? Because I already knew all the stuff in the OP. If I did not learn it here. Where the heck did I learn it from. Am I missing memories like the calendars missing years. Phantom learning at its finest.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Thanks to Google and Wikipedia, I finally found my answer: the “Spring Festival” is up to the “traditional Chinese calendar”, which sometimes has 11 days less than Gregorian calendar, and sometimes has 19 days more. Therefore, the “Spring Festival” can vary by 30 days with respect to the Gregorian calendar.

www.lexiophiles.com...“the-traditional-chinese-calendar”-gregorian-calendar

didn't see that link, OP. But here's an answer, at least, partly to this being true. These "missing" and/or added days are so many that the would certainly add up over years.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
The three hundred years may not be "missing" so much as the official history is completely fabricated. There may have been no such person as Charlemagne. Here is one of the mathematical proofs the Charlemagne history may be lifted from the Old Testament.

[Fomenko Parallelism: The length of the reign of a sovereign varies. Some longer some shorter. The pattern of when short follows long and long short is almost identical, but these two groups of sovereigns are separated by centuries and hundreds of miles. Fomenko felt that the forgers tinkered with the reigns so it wouldn't be too obvious.

As to motive. The easiest way to erase history is to write a new history. In this case I think the "missing" years were to erase the memory of Lugus, and replace it.

Lugus (pan-Celtic god)

In this I completely disagree, not with Fomenko's methods but, with his conclusions. It is not that phantom time was summoned whole cloth (one can look to astronomy from ancient china to disprove that) it is, instead, that 300 years +/- was erased by being replaced.

/end two cents

Mike Grouchy

edit on 4-6-2015 by mikegrouchy because: format

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: karmicecstasy
Has this theory been talked about here before? Because I already knew all the stuff in the OP. If I did not learn it here. Where the heck did I learn it from. Am I missing memories like the calendars missing years. Phantom learning at its finest.

its part of the "stuff they dont want you to know" series
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Much of history is made up, but the dark ages are not part of that. Like you mentioned archaeological and astronomical records provide confirmation as to the time elapsed between a particular point in history and now.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

where did you get that nutso graph?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join