It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from France :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I just found by chance your forum, read one very interesting topic here before signing up. It was when I was googling for...ETs.

I'm 51 of age, married, got a daughter. I'm a housewife with literature background from school + philosophy, while my husband is Physical Chemistry PhD, knowing more about maths and sciences than me.

I was raised in Christian faith (catholic), then had a bad experience in an evanglical church which I left. After one vent which led me to be in a coma for one day, I started a very solitary Quest about myself, etc. I had many night dreams about me, a possible "soulmate" (still living today but with whom I lived in past lives). I never practiced, in this life (today), about occult, regressions under hypnosis, etc. But I just had "epic" night dreams about which I could only talk to a psychotherapist and 70 year old Kabbalah Teacher of a Synagogue in tmy hometown.

Like many people I heard of the New World Order and "conspiracy", but thanks to my Jewish friend of the Jewish community I also discovered that the "conspiracy" theory has deeply affected the Jewish community often seen today, still, as the children of the false god (as suggested in many passages of the New Testament). Keeping this beautiful friendship in mind with this Jewish Kabbalah Teacher, and having learned from him that the Book of revelations is a vision (and not a fretelling prophecy about the future), I think that I didn't fall in the trap of seeing the whole conspiracy theory as an attempt to validate the return of Jesus as Messiah. By the way, I don't believe in Jesus being a Messiah anymore, and don't believe in a Saviour "in the flesh".

I'm open-minded, in general on many discussions. Except that all that is sci-fi, aliens and a part of New Age : I don't feel in affinity inside with all this. I don't well with all that has to do with neo-nazism, even neo-Paganism and Eugenics. I am very earth-to-earth and feel in harmony with Native American shamanism (the primary simple concept of the visible and invisible with guide animals).

I read a few interesting books about the Gnosis, but more Christian apocrypha, and also Abd-Ru-Shin books which helped me to understand better a few points, very similar sometimes with the Jewish Tradition, about the human soul and Spirit. But still Abd-Ru-Shin isn't for me a Master or guide, just one who opened a path before WWII (he died in a concentration camp). Other than this, I also loved reading Friedrich Nietzsche and Carl Gustav Jung.

I hope to contribute in topics if I can or if I feel I can help. I'm not a chatty clam and for some topics to discuss, I hope that my English will be good enough.

Blessings

Lizzy

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Lizzy67

Bonjour Lizzy and welcome to ATS , your English is fine as demonstrated by your opening post.
Enjoy your stay , will probably see you around.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Lizzy...great introduction...I hope you enjoy your time here.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I forgot to say that Lizzy is my common nickname. My name is Elisabeth - I hated that name for a long time by now I like it as I know what it means in Hebrew "G.d's Promise".

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Bonjour, LIzzy. Comment allez-vous?

Welcome to ATS! You're going to like it here.
Your grasp of English is just fine.

J

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I'm open-minded, in general on many discussions.

We'll see about that.

Welcome to the site, its full of minds that disagree on many things.

Keep deflectors on double front (sci fi term).

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Bienvenue dun cousin du canada, et oui ton anglaIs est pas mal mieux que le mien. Heheh

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Your English is better than mine and i am from the uk

Welcome to ats..

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Welcome.

I will leave you with all the French language that I remember from two years of it in high school.

Je m'appelle Butcherguy.
Je mal a la tete.
Il fait mauvais.
edit on b000000302015-06-04T09:41:53-05:0009America/ChicagoThu, 04 Jun 2015 09:41:53 -0500900000015 by butcherguy because: French spelling.... very rusty.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
welcome ...
God Bless ...

also, to touch on a seperate topic briefly .. without too much thread drift ... if i could just say ... wheeeeeEEEEEeeeeeee......

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Hi Lizzy, welcome to ATS

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Welcome to the site, its full of minds that disagree on many things.

I'm very familiar with people disagreeing with each other and also with me. I also might disagree. Sometimes i'd tell that I disagree. Other times I don't say anything.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Bienvenue a ATS! C'est sympa ici!

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Me too. I was just giving you a heads up. Sometimes this place can be kind of ruff. After a while of taking lumps, read my comment again.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Welcome to the greatest site in the world. Enjoy your stay. Don't get lost and don't get discouraged.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Bonjour Lizzy

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Thank you. I just read one important topic here from a forum staff member, about hate speech, bigotry, etc. (plus flaming, I guess).

I'm not here for fighting in any way. Some topics might seem "hot". Because my English wouldn't always be very fluent on some issues, I would just read.

I read with passion one specific topic here before signing up. I simply bookmarked it to read it again and see if it's been updated. When in doubt, I don't write much or respond. I also have my own forum, but a very small one, on quite very different subjects.
edit on 4-6-2015 by Lizzy67 because: typo...

top topics

join