It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone wants you to know something important about 9/23-24 2015

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Hardboiled20150923

not at all my friend, im a stayer, i'll move along about friday, is that ok ?

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Here is Sep 22nd and nothing had happened yet. No signs either or at least I haven`t noticed it yet. Have been monitoring world affairs since 12th but nothing out of the ordinary...almost too quiet out there. Calm before the storm?

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
The watch dates are 9/23 and 9/24.

9/22 was talked about in terms of a rapture, but I'm not holding my breath on that one.

Its the calm before the storm. Remember, the NWO won't get their "payday" until the cataclysm happens. No cataclysm, no payday, I believe. That is in God's hands.

Why do I say payday? Well, if I could see all of this from their perspective, they are eagerly waiting for IT. The breaking of the veil, the opening of the portal, the rise of the Anti-Christ, etc. They have put in their end of the deal- being "gentlemanly" about announcing the 9/23 dates for years, if not decades. They are the ones who have worked incessantly to increase evil in the world so as to earn God's warning or judgement. Now we wait and see if this is the right nexus of events for this to happen, and I believe there is a very high chance it is. But, again, its all up God. He alone will allow this cataclysm to happen or not. Nothing this big happens unless He speaks it. IMHO.
edit on 22-9-2015 by Hardboiled20150923 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
something may have happened to change the timeline. Maybe just enough people become aware and it changes the course of time. hundredth monkeyish thingy maybe

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I'm still leaning toward 9/23 being a date of Luciferian significance if it's anything which means a far more mundane/temporal occurrence, not fireworks in the sky or anything that really would take the hand of God.

God doesn't imbed numbers into Hollywood and other entertainment media. That's the other guy IMO.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: bottleslingguy
something may have happened to change the timeline. Maybe just enough people become aware and it changes the course of time. hundredth monkeyish thingy maybe

That's been on my mind, too. A timeline change or some big tweak may be imminent. Having "tested" the equipment on smaller things (see the Mandella Effect), now it may be time to take it up a notch. Don't know.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hardboiled20150923
The watch dates are 9/23 and 9/24.

9/22 was talked about in terms of a rapture, but I'm not holding my breath on that one.

I don't know, I swear I was a witness to something being raptured today. I couldn't tell if it was a rabbit or something else, but I know that the hawk was going to have a nice meal!

Or maybe I'm confusing raptured with raptored.

Jokes aside, I thought there was something regarding nobody knowing when the end would happen? Or did that just pertain to whenever Jesus was supposed to descend? I should know these things as my mom raised me in a Christian household (to which I have sense walked away from religion) but I can't quite remember every learning anything about the book of revelations. She's an odd strain of believer anyway so she probably has some reason behind it.

Anyway, it's currently ~5:00pm in missouri and I'm still here. I do say, as a poster mentioned just a few replies ago, that it's oddly quiet around the world news-wise. The biggest thing here so far would be the Pope which that, in itself, makes me feel uneasy seeing how screwed up some people are in society. Then again, I'm nervous whenever the President gives a public speech. Then again (again), I live not far from Kansas City where a bunch of random highway shootings have happened so my guard is up.

But, I do have this feeling of it being too quiet. Perhaps it's because of my age. I'm twenty-two and having a peaceful life growing up did me no good when 9/11 happened. A world of violence just didn't mesh well with how I was raised so I wasn't ready for it. Ever since then, yeah, I've been a bit worried whenever something violent isn't happening somewhere. Call it paranoia or my mind trying to lessen any stress or shock whenever something big does happen, whatever fits the bill best.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Chimney

There are different ways to interpret that verse about no one knowing the day or the hour. One way is the literal way. No one will know and I could disappear between this letter and next (assuming I am saved which also no one truly knows until that moment comes, if it comes, when it comes since we all die).

Another interpretation is that it's a reference to Rosh Hashanah, the Feast of Trumpets. This particular feast only begins when the first crescent moon is sited by two people in Jerusalem. So from year to year, no one really does know the day or hour of the beginning of the feast. And this year in particular, the feast was held up for two days be a sandstorm. People have this interpretation because Jesus fulfilled three prophecies of his 1st advent on the spring Jewish feast. The Holy Spirit fulfilled Pentecost, so they believe he will fulfill the final three fall feasts at his 2nd Advent.

A third interpretation is that he is speaking again in parable and making a reference to a Jewish wedding in which the church is the bride and he is the bridegroom. We must be ready as the bride because no bride traditionally knows exactly when the bridegroom will come for her at her father's house. This ties in with the parable of the 10 virgins, five were wise and kept their lamps ready and five were foolish and did not have oil, so they were not ready when the groom came and were left out of the wedding. This verse takes us back to it being any day with the season being what we know and many think the world is in the season.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Ah, thank you for explaining! I was always under the interpretation of nobody knowing but, like I said, I stepped away from the church many years ago and with it, I left my need to study and cross reference. I've always been interested in learning at a different level, though, as I am with all religions, cultures, and viewpoints. So thank you for explaining these to me, it's very much appreciated!

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Chimney

You're welcome. I have a fondness for prophecies of all types from Biblical to even the uses in contemporary literature. It's a fun subject and I have a vivid and active imagination, so the what ifs are always fun to ponder. Not being a doom and gloom sort by nature, this stuff doesn't really weigh on me. I'm not worried about it.

I always figure, if it happens, it's going to happen and worrying about things beyond my control isn't going to do me any good. I'll worry about it when it gets here. In the meantime I watch because it sure would be something to see. Wouldn't it? Just once to see a prophecy fulfill ... with my own eyes. Even 2012 would have been a site to see had it happened.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
well, we do have both the pope and the Chinese chairman in country tomorrow....

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Geetings:

Still a great thread!

Thank you for sticking it out.

Now, if one of the 'chuckle posters' can come up with a good reason as to why so much of the Internet and phone service is experiencing 'outages' at this particular moment in history.

downdetector.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: thorfourwinds
a good reason as to why so much of the Internet and phone service is experiencing 'outages' at this particular moment in history.

Please list the so called "problems" today compared with last month, and point out any significant increase.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: thorfourwinds

Speaking of outages, my area just had a huge one about ten minutes ago. According to the electric company, it was area wide but I see nobody else mentioning it on facebook. Odd, since it's usually the number one thing people complain about when it comes to my area since it's a huge inconvenience.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
An alarming amount of people in SoCal are without power, for one reason or another…more BS by SoCal Edison.

As nothing of significance is happening tomorrow, it will be just another day at the office for me.

my office

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Its going to be a long night for me. I'm sure I won't be able to sleep.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

And that goes for tomorrow night, too...glad I stocked up on Monsters.

Good video on what goes on behind the scenes in the Masons:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Not good. You know what that logo is don't you?

Not only will it kill you physically, but it's basically 666. You also have the inverted cross in the Monster as well as the name - Monster (Beast).

Not that it's evil if you drink it, but I won't give it my money. Of course, I can't stand energy drinks. I've been on straight up tea for years.

Also, truly, don't let this get to you. No reason to sweat it. If it happens, we can't stop it. Just get right and get a good night's sleep.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Hey! For those who like make-up ... Face Off on Sy-Fy is having the Four Horsemen challenge tonight! Pretty cool, huh? Nice timing.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Not good. You know what that logo is don't you?

Not only will it kill you physically, but it's basically 666. You also have the inverted cross in the Monster as well as the name - Monster (Beast).

Not that it's evil if you drink it, but I won't give it my money. Of course, I can't stand energy drinks. I've been on straight up tea for years.

Also, truly, don't let this get to you. No reason to sweat it. If it happens, we can't stop it. Just get right and get a good night's sleep.

Thanks...and yikes...didn't know that. Well, I don't drink it that often. I might just pick up one or two when I know there will be long nights. The beast system is even in our drinks...whats next, our socks?

And while we're on the topic...I learned a long time ago about the evils of fluoride. That stuff gums up your pineal gland and is toxic. You get enough just from occasional tap water. I've been brushing with Lysterine for years without any ill effects. Keeps the facial rashes away, too.

blog.naturalhealthyconcepts.com...

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join