It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone wants you to know something important about 9/23-24 2015

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Hardboiled20150923
wait.what? I thought it was just a ceremony to start the world cup. GO the Mighty All Blacks !

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Are Australia and New Zealand on fire or sunk into the sea? Late afternoon /early evening there now.
Better call my folks in Sydney to ask them to bring the cat in.
edit on 22-9-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

um no....its still tuesday the 22nd here in NZ....due time is tomorrow round 6pm here I think

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

Gotcha, Ill still warn my folks about the cats thou

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   
yeah I was gonna put the chickens away,but if its a near miss at least ill have fried chicken........

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hardboiled20150923
Rugby World Cup 2015 opening ceremonies is an outlandish occultist ritual to welcome the Anti-Christ and the NWO:

www.youtube.com...

Welcome to the birthing on the 266th day of the year, 9/23.

That is really disturbing. Truly amazing to see these things happening in full view for everyone to see.

It's so blatant and obvious now....no excuses whatsoever for which side is chosen
edit on 22-9-2015 by shasta9600 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: shasta9600

please explain what the vid shows...im on dial up and cant view youtube....cheers man

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

Prep your chooks instead. Only SA think it's an apocalypse after loosing their first world cup game to Japan.

(post by anotherdaytoday removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
yeah I was gonna put the chickens away,but if its a near miss at least ill have fried chicken........

Here come all the hecklers. Funny stuff...

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
OK, just sacrificed a lamb and three pigs.
Painted the yard with their blood and all, now sitting in meditation while awaiting the Blood Moon Sacrifice of the Initiate.
Lord Satan cometh over me and unleash the first stages in this Holy Armageddon.

May the Angel of the Light and Lord of Hosts be with you.

Let it begin.

Ommmmmmmm……….. Ommmmmmmmmm….
Ommmmmmmm……… Ommmmmmmmmmmmmm…..

(windmill sound, humming, getting louder)
edit on 22-9-2015 by NowWhat because: hail satan

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: NowWhat
... cometh over me and unleash the first stages in this Holy Armageddon.

Be careful about invoking the powers of darkness. Demons are quite real.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hardboiled20150923

originally posted by: NowWhat
... cometh over me and unleash the first stages in this Holy Armageddon.

Be careful about invoking the powers of darkness. Demons are quite real.

Reminded me of " I think, therefor I Am". In other words thoughts create.

Have you ever wondered if what we think manifests?

Im not sure if anything will happen or when. I don't even understand the tetrad significance for this year however it's not for the lack of trying. Seems like a lot of info to suffer through.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I'm both nervous and excited...but with all the signs they've been throwing at us, I'm also going to be really confused if nothing happens.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Quyll

You are excited about the apocalypse?
Trust me, nothing is going to happen. Relax.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

Are Australia and New Zealand on fire or sunk into the sea? Late afternoon /early evening there now.
Better call my folks in Sydney to ask them to bring the cat in.

Let me be clear. The world isn't going to end tomorrow. There are mixed opinions on what all the convergence of events might mean, but the world doesn't end in any of the remotely plausible ones I've seen, not even the ones who think catastrophe results somewhere on the globe.

I think the likeliest scenario with these numbers is that we see a serious attempt to usher in the one world system with its one world government and one world religion. All the potential appropriate major players are here in what could potentially be called Mystery Babylon the Great at this time. I'm of the serious belief that the beast system will seem to be a wonderful thing to many. It will seduce rather than compel for most of us, and for a period of time, many will think they are living in the pinnacle of human achievement and that man has indeed ascended or is on the brink of ascending to be god.

And many will turn a blind eye to what lies beneath, to the truth of it. But some will not and they will turn away and become victims of the system in the process.

And then the real pain begins.

There are also those who think people will only turn to the beast system if the world crumbles out of catastrophe first.

I just watch all the patterns and continue to wait.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Although, I can make one absolutely 100% true prediction of something that will occur at some point with tomorrow as the harbinger date ... I ordered four books for my son's birthday and Christmas presents. They all, save one, have an arrival window starting tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Well, if the end doesn't come over the 23rd-24th, there's still the blood moon (27th-28th), and I just came across something interesting...

...The 'actual' birthday (from historical perspective) of Christ is considered to be on the first day of the "Feast of Tabernacles", which just happens to coincide with the blood moon this year!

So, although I'm not strictly 'religious' in my spirituality, I can't help but think this seems a bit significant - all things considered..

Jesus' real birthday - not December 25th

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Todays the day Eggmiester!! lets see what happens lol

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Or maybe the Pope gets assassinated in America the wonderful country today, how is security for this event going ?

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join