It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone wants you to know something important about 9/23-24 2015

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: shasta9600
The amount of clues that are being "given" to us is remarkable. Count me in as one who believes that something extraordinary and historic is right here on our doorstep.

The word of the 'hour' is "preparation". Lets brace ourselves

It's either that or a MASSIVE psy-op to get us to stop paying attention.

I believe that psyop already happened with all the 2012 stuff. Many "gave up" and went back to sleep after all that

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: starswift

Pope Benedict, the 266th Pope, is planning to meet with Obama on the 266th day of the year, 9/23/2015 in the White House. It is said there will be an "important announcement".

So an asteroid is going to hit and these 2 are going to be having coffee in the White House? Seriously I would think they would be in deep hiding in some bunker.

???

Have you forgotten the mystery underground construction work beside the White House a few years back?

After the complete insanity of 12/21/2012, I just don't listen to any more future prediction dates. We all know that something will happen someday and somebody gets to say the 4 Magic Words: "I told you so".

But, in the back of my mind, I still know that even a broken watch is right twice a day.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TamtammyMacx
I've been thinking about this thread for a while. What these numbers are a warning from the future or another timeline. Or very powerful people and ETs using the media to communicate their intentions if their needs aren't met.
Remember the old $20 US bill taken out of circulation. Fold into an airplane, One side shows twin towers and one side shows the Pentagon. 9+11 =20. Infact the $5 and $10 show earlier stages of buildings. Reminds me of this. Was there a warning?

Yes, there's been warnings "on the ground" since they put this thing in motion in the late 1700's. The symbols and clues are all over the place

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Good Catch Man! Yes the predictions made by the Argentinian prophet are concerning and familiar in a sense?

This part particularly caught My eye:

" Men meditate . The sea advance , will flood a flood , the ice caps will melt . The axis of the Earth Ecuador will return and poles. The sea will be blood. Final end " .

It to Me describes Poleshift and axis shift causing subsequent tsunamis,flooding and poles melting (as they are no longer at what was the poles) The sea will be red due to the iron oxide dust in the debris field of Planet X. This all bears startling similarity to many prophecies and historical accounts of this nature,this is also described in the bible.

It also mentioned darkness,although no duration? This is also on the cards,as at some point Earths rotation will stop,this I believe occurs before poleshift and the Sun will rise in the wrong place too.

The only correlation I can make about May 5th? is that around roughly this time is generally when we experience a massive EQ (this years was Nepal) according to Terral 03's data,this is when we are at nearest alignment with 'the black star' And as time and years have gone by,it has become a certain consideration that this is when Earth actually experiences the climax of poleshift. Velikovsky's findings also support this!

a reply to: Hardboiled20150923

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Hey! Good news! We can debunk part of this thread.

NASA says we're all safe.

There's no reason to fear a devastating asteroid strike next month, NASA experts say.

For the last few months, rumors have circulated on the Internet that a big asteroid will slam into Earth near Puerto Rico between Sept. 15 and Sept. 28, wreaking widespread destruction throughout coastal regions of the United States, Mexico, the Caribbean, Central America and northern South America.

There is no asteroid according to TPTB.

"Again, there is no existing evidence that an asteroid or any other celestial object is on a trajectory that will impact Earth," Chodas stressed. "In fact, not a single one of the known objects has any credible chance of hitting our planet over the next century."

So feel good, nothing they know about will hit us.

All of this is not to claim that Earth won't get hit by a cosmic object next month.

I feel better now. Don't you?

What happened to comets?

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
What I really miss is the lack of 9/23 and other Sep dates in media other than US media. Overall there is also a lack of the year 2015 same way as date...that is if we leave Shemitah and blood moons out of it. So this lead me to think that whatever happens, USA will be the heart of it and perhaps Hoover Dam in 50$ bill is something that they know won`t be there. These number patterns that we are seeing might be a way of communication for a secret society based in USA so they can prepare for what`s coming. Whatever is supposed to happen might also be planned in advance but will look like a natural disaster...

Watch this....pay attention from 9:10

Hoover dam breaking? Not saying this will happen and perhaps a lady speaking in the video had seen these bill videos before and is just adding a fear factor but what if her vision is genuine? Could there be a conspiracy at work here?

We will see soon enough...
edit on 20-8-2015 by Op3nM1nd3d because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Speaking of fear factor....again from a young lady who had a dream about Pope and Obama

A man made Tsunami? There might be no comet coming as confirmed by NASA but then again they might make it look like NASA was wrong and a comet(that was actually not there) hit afterall and caused huge Tsunamies. Who knows...

Could be nothing at all coming October...

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
On the other hand....read this

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Something important might happen afterall

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

The Brits have had a few clues as well. There was a whole series on the end of the world about a guy who kept looping back in time to replay the same day with a different possible disaster scenario each time, and the day had a reference to 9/23.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Referrence? British origin or the Brits have watched American TV? Would like to know

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Op3nM1nd3d

Referrence? British origin or the Brits have watched American TV? Would like to know

If you watch some of the other symbol readers, the symbolism is pretty heavy over in Britain too even if the specific number references may not be dropped as much. Of course, I'm not sure evangelism is as hot over there, so how many eyes are watching?
edit on 20-8-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: genma
Guys check this out:

Please explain this. This lady posted this dream on youtube almost 2 years ago on sept 23, 2013 predicting Pope Francis's visit to the U.S. and his meeting with Obama. She then goes on that a cataclysm has occurred and something is about to impact. The pope and Obama then transform into something when the public ask if they can be saved. This is so chilling.... Are there any signs of this 09/23 asteroid yet? Sources say that it will not hit Earth but what if CERN pulls it in?

Probably the most chilling clue yet. She didn't just have the dream about the Pope coming to meet Obama before anyone knew about it,....but she posted it on September the 23rd. Unprecedented stuff for sure...completely surreal

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Another Jim Carey movie is Ace Ventura. In that, Jim Carey`s character also sounds off about 23rd September and a major event concerning an alternative universe and gateways.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Curiously, everyone mentions the 9 and 23 in Tomorrowland, but no-one considers the other two numbers, 63 and 11.

63 degrees west and 11 degrees north is the Venezuelan coast, just where this supposed asteriod is supposed to come down on 23rd September.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Just consider for a moment if TPTB KNEW there was going to be a massive asteroid strike on 23rd September and told no-one to stop the panic and chaos. Just how could they stop the asteroid realistically

There are two main ways...

1. You build loads of nukes to smash it. Interestingly, both USA and Russia are stacking up big time recently on nukes.

2. You blow it out the sky with a giant ray gun. INterestingly, CERN reaches full power on 23 September. Due to the Earth being round and rays travelling in pretty much a straight line, if the magnetics maintaining the particles in a loop were suddenly switched off at the right moment and place, it would produced a mega-powerful beam that would blow the asteroid into vapour instantly.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I HAVE RUN THE NUMBERS

According to a couple of reports, it has been suggested that a 1.8 kilometre asteroid is due to hit on 23rd September US time... which will be 24th in Australia.

«I have used the above vision and a couple of others that people have had and then run the numbers.

Assume a 1.8 kilometre Asteroid hits off the coast of New York, about 1,450 kilometres away in the Atlantic.
1. This will hammer straight throught the mantle. As a result, limitless sea water will pour straight onto molton rock with almost no limit. The result will be that the initial tsumami will be just the first of innumerable of similar size.

2. A massive displacement wave will then travel outwards at about the speed of sound from the impact point, the first of many, many to come due to the steam from the hold in the crust.

3. About one hour after impact, a 44 metre wave will slam across New York. My estimates are that one will need to be above the 14th floor somewhere. DUe to its structure, the older, more heavily built structures like the »Empire State and Chrysler building are most likely to be able to withstand the impact.

4. About one hour and 15 minutes after impact, a 33 metre wave (diminished with distance), hurtling up the St Lawrence, will slam into Ottawa, the Canadian Capital. However, this is just low enough to be survivable. About a half hour drive outside »Ottawa are the Gatineau Hills and the road THE NOTCH going up it. Reach this by car of bike BEFORE it hits in that one hour and 15 minutes and it will wash at the base but NOT overrun the peak on THE NOTCH. You will survive.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
NASA just came out to debunk the September asteroid:

news.yahoo.com... a-110644388.html

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: genma

Yes, they did, but according to the MSN article, they finished it with the caveat that they couldn't say for certain that nothing would hit the earth next month, and they only said that no asteroid would impact. They also talked only about known objects. There is still plenty of sky not watched.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

My feeling on this is that even if they did know that a 'killer' asteroid was on a collision course to Earth, they would still deny it...

...I mean, think how the general populace would react on finding out that a world 'ending' (the world as we know it) event is definitely going to happen next month -
- You''d have increases in violence by people irrational with abject, unrelenting terror...

...People would stop going to work, so you'd have looting and violence related to the need for goods and services:

(imagine grocery stores and restaurants with no employees but 'customers' who still need food, etc...gas stations with no attendants but people needing gas to travel to distant loved ones for the 'end', and then of course the roads would be chaos with drivers all trying to get to family (or 'trying' to find 'safe' places) - road rage would be amplified by the insane terror running thru people's minds)

And the above is just what comes immediately to mind, I'm sure there's a lot I haven't thought of...

...So, yeah, I'd say that if the government knows anything about an incoming asteroid, there's no way they'd want the public knowing about it.

edit on 21-8-2015 by lostgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Come October the 1st or so, we just might have a new capital in Denver...

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join