It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone wants you to know something important about 9/23-24 2015

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ngchunter

Agreed. Why I didn't post it.

However it's out there.

Another interesting bit I found. This thing with dates and September goes way back.

Go to the Barnes & Noble website the look up an Arthur C. Clarke book called Rendezvous with Rama. The site has an except you can read, very brief. At the outset, it tells you they discovered the object they call Rama because they had to pull together as a planet to start monitoring NEO after an asteroid hit the earth causing a major catastrophe. It hit northern Italy on September 11.

The book was first published in the late '70s. What is it with randomly picking disaster dates in September?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Hardboiled20150923

www.youtube.com...

It could well be an asteroid its possible to happen, the thing is I have been anticipating the governments control agenda for a very long time and it is beyond what they are responsible for they are prepared to do anything to gain control - power and population control is a big tick on their list. We need to be analysing their secret workings from the perspective of how they have gone about something before and the main drive behind their motives which is always about greed, control, comforts and power.

Its a great thing that people are contributing with factual scientific proof also, I believe all the information we need to know is out their and within our reach we just need to be determined and passionate, lets really prepare ourselves and collect the ammunition of intelligence so were are a step ahead and are meeting our full potential. If we don't who will?

We can wait and see what happens and I would go in peace if an asteroid was to happen, not like I would have a choice! But I mean the government control agenda are already having the military to go into Texas to clean up the weapons that
was predicted years ago. Is that the case or is it a distraction for something else?

www.youtube.com...

At this point I believe we need to be questioning everything because the way they stay ahead is by making false moves which make us believe in something make us anticipate in something as a distraction so they can be doing what they really intended without any attention. These people have been doing this for a long time so they know what their doing but the truth is always trying to find a way to surface and when we do the right things we can easily find that truth.

Either way I have a bad feeling about what's to come in the near future whether its an asteroid or anything else, the direction we are going is the wrong direction and has been for too long, the inevitability is that something disastrous is going to happen eventually whether it is man made or a natural occurrence. With how long the earth has been here and with the way the world is now, talking chances I personally think there is more chance of it being a man made occurrence.
Either that or the government - intelligence - control agenda had advanced knowledge on a natural disaster event for a long time such as an asteroid or something else and have included it in their game of subconscious mind control. But I personally think that's not the case as in my opinion I think they are going to be responsible or behind whatever's expected to happen if anything happens at all.

Population control springs to mind.

Control in general springs to mind, we know this we know the patterns in which they work lets use our collective intelligence and be at our full potential.

We are great beings lets not forget that, its about time we all wake up from this hypnotic trance they have put us in.

Love and light

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I'm sure you can find plenty of space disaster books where the disaster occurs in any given month. People were drawing tons of associations, even some from the same sources, back during the good old comet Elenin days. At least back then the comet was real even though the threat wasn't.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

If you are truly picking dates at random. there is roughly an 8.5% chance you will choose a day in September over a day in any other month. This is the second book I've found in the past two months with a comet/asteroid disaster and a September date.

At least Niven & Pournelle chose June 4 for Lucifer's Hammer because with the name they gave it, giving it a strike date in September would have been too creepy.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I won't post the video because I'm highly skeptical of it, but there is one out there claiming an anonymous DHS relative? or friend? told her that there are memos in DHS about a comet coming in from an angle close to the sun that makes it nearly impossible to spot from the earth.

Yep, saw the DHS one. Definitely sketchy, but I'm keeping my eyes open.

Also saw the Disney one...this series has come up before re: 9/23. The latest example is pretty much straight to the point.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Also, it happened AGAIN to me last night. I jolted away in found myself in a state of mild panic. I instantly looked at the clock and, once again, it was 2:39 AM. Second night in a row to the exact minute. Pretty freaky...something is definitely going on. I can't keep track of time to the nearest half hour most days when I'm awake. How do I manage to wake up exactly at 2:39 AM two nights in a row? Or is something trying to give me a message?

We'll see what happens tonight.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I would like to publicly thank Tom015 for this post.

It's ALL about the systematic change of consciousness (including what is supposed to be perceived as a norm, from unthinkable to policy: Unthinkable -> Radical -> Acceptable -> Sensible -> Popular -> Policy, according to Overton window).

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

If you are truly picking dates at random. there is roughly an 8.5% chance you will choose a day in September over a day in any other month. This is the second book I've found in the past two months with a comet/asteroid disaster and a September date.

And I'm sure you can find some with other dates too. Elenin was supposed to bring september doom as well. Didn't happen.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Here is a video from another channel I've been following. The narrator is a little over the top with all the occult/Illuminati/revelations references, but he seems to know is stuff:

www.youtube.com...

Every frame of this commercial seems to be loaded with demonic symbology and metaphors. Notice the breaking of the veil and the asteroid coming down "in the barren land" which is mentioned countless times. The timing of the asteroid can be inferred by the blood moon which makes its appearance toward the end.

I love when he says "filth" LOL...sometimes this stuff is just so over the top you can't help but laugh through it.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Hardboiled20150923

This is 0a September 11 reference, and I'm posting it because of Donald Trump who is currently relevant.

Weird?

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Guys check this out:

Please explain this. This lady posted this dream on youtube almost 2 years ago on sept 23, 2013 predicting Pope Francis's visit to the U.S. and his meeting with Obama. She then goes on that a cataclysm has occurred and something is about to impact. The pope and Obama then transform into something when the public ask if they can be saved. This is so chilling.... Are there any signs of this 09/23 asteroid yet? Sources say that it will not hit Earth but what if CERN pulls it in?

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: genma
Guys check this out:

Please explain this. This lady posted this dream on youtube almost 2 years ago on sept 23, 2013 predicting Pope Francis's visit to the U.S. and his meeting with Obama. She then goes on that a cataclysm has occurred and something is about to impact. The pope and Obama then transform into something when the public ask if they can be saved. This is so chilling.... Are there any signs of this 09/23 asteroid yet? Sources say that it will not hit Earth but what if CERN pulls it in?

Yep, already watched that weeks ago, but even I'm late to the party here relatively speaking. There is a separate prophecy by a very obscure Argentinian prophet named Solari Parravicini. One of his prophecies (made around 1930) was that a pope would visit America. At that time, humanity would fall.

I actually spent quite a bit of time tonight trying to research this prophet. Most of the material on him is in Spanish, and I could find very little in English. There are some books on Amazon about him, but again, they are in Spanish. I did find an interesting site with some of his writings. His prophecies take the form of crude drawings with short captions. That's when I ran into some VERY interesting correlations to the subject of this thread. Again, I used Google Translate, so some of this may be mangled. Taken from www.buscaprofecias.com...

OK, here goes...

"El cataclismo será predicado, mas nadie le creerá, pero llegará. Humanidad vencida. Cataclismo". (1938)

"The cataclysm will be preached , but no one will believe you , but it will come . Humanity expired . Cataclysm " . (1938 )

Yep, sometimes I feel like that.

"Cae sobre la tierra el día 5 del 5 de cincos el golpe de fuego estelar. Caerá en las regiones del Gibraltar y de las islas Balcanes. Tres días allí dos en América del Norte, y por fin un día de cinco horas en las Antillas. El fuego purificará". (año 1938)

"Fall on the earth the 5th of May fives hit Starfire . It will fall in parts of the Balkans Gibraltar and islands. Three days there two in North America, and finally one day of five hours in the West Indies . The fire will purify " . ( 1938 )

Obviously the 5th of May does not corroborate 9/23, but it does talk about "starfire". The corresponding rendering shows asteroids coming down. However, the strong correlation is the WEST INDIES. Puerto Rico is in this vicinity (see post at the to of this thread).

Next, we have a very strange one:

"Un planeta será herido por un planeta apagado que rueda los espacios. Ese planeta será la tierra. La herida en el choque será en la parte sur del hemisferio Norte y arrancará gran parte de su colofón. Entonces el mundo tierra en el sacudimiento dará un volcón igual al que dio cuando le fue arrancado el trozo de "América del Sud" hoy llamado en el alto "Suna". De nuevo el diluvio de nuevo la oscuridad, de nuevo el eje en su lugar, de nuevo el rodar y un nuevo mar en el foso dejado, y de nuevo otra luna que brillará más. La Amnis". (1938)

"A planet will be hurt by an off planet wheel spaces . That planet is the ground . The wound in the clash will be in the southern part of the northern hemisphere and will start much of his coronation . Then the world earth shaking give you as Volcon to which he gave when he was ripped piece of " Sud America " today called on the highest " Suna ." Again the flood of new darkness , again the shaft in place , again rolling and a new sea ​​in the pit left , and again another moon shine through. the Amnis " . (1938 )

So again, we have a reference to the southern part of the norther hemisphere- clearly this could be the Caribbean.

"Llegará la hora de las horas, y en su oscuridad, recibirá el choque del gran planeta. Trastocará así la tierra. Todo caerá". (1939)

"There will come times when , in the darkness , receive the shock of the great planet . That will disrupt the earth. Everything will fall ." (1939 )

I think this "great planet" could be a large astronomical body that passes by. I don't think I need to go into this further there is a lot of info out there about this. I'm not a planet X fan, but I have my own theories I'll get into some time.

"2do. Diluvio. Noche de la noche llega ante las aguas y el fuego". (1938)

"2nd. Flood. Night night comes to water and fire " . (1938 )

Ok, another flood. Night comes and there is water and fire...great.

"Hombres meditad. El mar avanzará, inundará en diluvio, se derretirán los cascos polares. El eje de la Tierra regresará y el ecuador será polos. El mar será sangre. Final de finales". (1937)

" Men meditate . The sea advance , will flood a flood , the ice caps will melt . The axis of the Earth Ecuador will return and poles. The sea will be blood. Final end " . (1937 )

I think the axis of the Earth changes. I hope the sea has my blood in it, because I don't want to live through this.

"Sino maldito será el que cubra al mundo después del grande Caos. El nuevo diluvio dejará un limo que será cuna de un nuevo mundo. El 66 dará esta palabra mas no será escuchada". (sin fecha)

"But cursed be the one covering the world after the big chaos . The new flood will leave a limo will be home to a new world. The word 66 more will not be heard." (without date)

Great, we'll have a limo to enjoy after all of this. Well, I told you Google Translate wasn't perfect.

"Los hijos del norte antiplánico verán la luz del mañana, después de los grandes cataclismos que separará la América del Sur de las Central y Norte. Después la luz será del Sud". (1938)

"The children of the north antiplánico see the light of morning, after the great cataclysms that separate South America of the Central and North . Then the light will del Sud" . (1938 )

I think Sud means "South". Again, it seems that the damage is done near the equator.

"El día final llega, María madre llevará a su pecho a los justos, el demonio caerá con los suyos al precipicio eterno. 1000 años de Paz vendrán a fin". (sin fecha)

" The final day comes, Mary the mother towards his chest to the fair, the demon with his fall into the eternal abyss. 1000 years of peace will come to end." (without date)

Praise Jesus! We finally start getting the upper hand over this.

"El ángel vengador matará a la bestia atándola por mil años". (11/1939)

" The avenging angel to slay the beast tying a thousand years" . ( 11/1939 )

So, Jesus (the avenging angel- I hope), slays the beast who is then bound for another 1000 years. We have seen a lot about the beat first being "untied" (through CERN)? And now it is tied up again. Good for that.

"1999. El hombre será alzado y castigado". (1938)

" 1999 Man will be lifted and punished." (1938 )

Any guesses?

"Oscuridad total. Después del Caos del caribe un solo ojo verá desde la única palmera y verá la luz del Sud. Cambios totales en el eje terráqueo pero el Sud será siempre Sud". (1938)

" Total darkness . After the chaos of the Caribbean one-eyed look from the unique palm tree and see the light of Sud . Total changes in the earth's axis but will always Sud Sud " . (1938 )

OK, here we have a direct reference to the Caribbean. The "one-eyed look" could be a reference to the Illuminati "eye". The Earth's axis will change. The light of the south? Always south? Got me.

edit on 14-8-2015 by Hardboiled20150923 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2015 by Hardboiled20150923 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I need to start a ticker tape at this point...just more and more pours in every day. I can't keep up.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: genma

That`s just mindblowing. Pope and Obama to transform into something? Hmm, I was thinking the other day that world leaders may not really be human but enitities that were once considered gods. They lead humanity back then so why would they leave at all. They just adjusted to the common and mainstream belief thesedays and being a president and religious leader makes sense if you comapre these with a pharaoh and a prophet. Almost a same role to be in.

Not very long to wait anyhow. We may be in for a big big revelation! Another thing is CERN. They might travel back in time and change the outcome of the future so nothing will happen. I bet they have thought of this already but seems like this event cannot be altered although you never know for sure.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   
This is all getting to be too much. Where in the U.S. is the best place to be to avoid the brunt of the impact and why?

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I know it's long, but it has one thing that WILL happen in September - the UN launches its bid, along with the Pope, for the NWO.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Really awesome video. Thanks so much!!

It reminds us we do need to pay attention to what is really going on. The natural disasters may not come on schedule, but this IS coming.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: genma
Guys check this out:

I think this video should be in a thread of its own......
Really scary .......

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Agreed...scary. She seems pretty honest in her video. It would be interesting to know if the trip was planned back when she made that video.

psicosi2012.wordpress.com...

Solari Paravicini also made a prediction back in 1938 that an Argentinian pope would visit the US. During that time "humanity would fall down".

"The papacy will have new rules. What was bad yesterday will be no longer. It will be protestant in it self, without to be. The protestants will be Catholics without to be. The Pope will go on journeys far from the Vatican, and will arrive to America, meanwhile the humanity will fall down." (year 1938)

What I can't explain is it looks like the pope's head is lopped off. Not sure what that is about. You can see the source of the "cataclysm" which appears to be an object coming in on the top right of the page.
edit on 18-8-2015 by Hardboiled20150923 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

The Jim Carrey movie The Majestic has a 9/23 reference in it. Apparently, the medal of honor they show also features a pentagram if you look closely.

Someone in the comments section points out that a lot of Jim Carrey movies tend to have 9/23 references. I haven't done the legwork to find out if this is true. Does anyone know? Obviously, 23 would be one of the main offenders that should come to mind.

Someone else points out that in you take the remaining four digits on the license plate that features the 9/23 reference and subtract them from 2015, you get 266. This is the same number as the number of days it takes a woman's pregnancy to get to the earliest term, the number of the Pope (he's the 266th one), and it is the number of the day in September (9/23 is the 266th day).
edit on 19-8-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join