It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone wants you to know something important about 9/23-24 2015

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

originally posted by: ngchunter

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

originally posted by: ngchunter

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
I know Planet X has an orbiting debris field

So not only do you know for certain that "Planet X" exists, but you even know it has an "orbiting debris field?" Really? Link? Proof? Anything? And it must be awfully close if we're encountering it in September. In fact that would necessarily mean that it must be passing so close to earth that earth is at least temporarily in its hill sphere, right? So where is it?

it's protected by the cloaking technology, developed by the Ancients.

you know. the stargate builders.

I asked for proof, not excuses and handwaving to magic.

and i was joking. you know what a joke is, right? it was quite obvious that you won't get any serious proof in response, so i gave you the only remotely possible explanation.

never watched Stargate Atlantis?

Can't say I have.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

That's incredibly interesting! I've always found numbers and their meanings fascinating. I wonder if anything will come of this considering that these numbers can be seen as dates!? Watch the skies!

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Quyll

Same here, I guess we will have to wait for another month or so...Thing that botheres me is the lack of year pattern being provided the way that date is in media with the exception of the 3rd rock from the sun. It could be just a message after all but the exact date is unknown...

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

I've noticed that too, actually. But, with all of the crazy events happening around the September 23, 2015 date, it is quite possible that something big will happen. 47 days to go!

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Update! Update! Update!

SEPTEMBER 23, 2015 CHAOS: Cancelled TV Show TELLS EVERYTHING ABOUT 9/23 AND CERN DIMENSIONAL DOOR

Show called "Rewind" shows startling 9/23 clues and tie-ins with a nuclear attack and CERN:

www.youtube.com...

Thanks to C. Ervana and other mirrors.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Navatar ad shows chaos in 2015

www.youtube.com...

Not sure what this is all about. The company is involved in books, stationary, and educational materials. Mmm. I don't trust 'em.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Found this one too:

www.youtube.com...

In the 1996 film "Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby", there are a lot of end times references including 9/23. Too much to get into here. Just watch and enjoy!

Note: This is a three part series. This movie is *packed* with predictive programming.
edit on 8-8-2015 by Hardboiled20150923 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
A recent DirecTV promotion I saw on TV tonight catches my eye:

support.directv.com...

They want you to enter the following code for pay-per-view stuff:

2 23 322

23 then 2 + 3 + 2 + 2 = 9, so 9/23. Probably a stretch, but there it is.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Having read through all the reply's to this post I would like to point out one thing, Whether or not the world will end on this date or that something drastic will happen, I personally think that the most drastic thing that will happen and is in the process of happening is the subconscious mind control to make us fearful.

I have analysed this for a long time and want to share my view whether you agree or not that's fine but would like to hear others opinions.

So September the 23rd 2015, 23/9/2015 is the supposed relevant date to the end of the world with clues of it constantly popping up in various movies, programs and media in general. Some will notice and the majority only will on a subconscious level but regardless of that what is it pointing towards and more importantly why is it there?

Lets rewind and take a look at the patterns of past predictions and prophecies of not just the end of the world but also big events that have taken place to do with destruction such as 911.

There is more than enough evidence to prove that 911 was an inside job. We were given subconscious signs of it happening for many years. The question is why? Some say its because they wanted us to know it on a subconscious level so that in some way we would also be guilty. So here's my view yes I do agree with that to a point but its not just that its for many important reasons to effectively work towards and in the favour of the agenda they are pushing forward which is in one word all about control because control equals power. So for you to completely understand my view and the angle I'm coming from with it is to say that we must take something important on board and that is the fact that fear equals control, we are a huge herd of sheep that follows the leader but what happens when the sheep turn against the leader?

Control goes out the window and plan Z fails. Plan Z = Fear because after that there are no other options other than to force but the force will be with the many. There is a limit to the backup plans and the inevitable happens the minority become the majority and we unite and rise together. Baring in mind for that to happen people would first have to wake up from their ignorance and realise where their leader is planning on taking them but if the majority of people did start to wake up they then would be aware but are still facing the core obstacle of being fearful so this is something that is being deeply implanted into us. Think of mind control as loads of layers being placed upon us in a certain order, An example of a simple order it could be put to play..

1st: dumb us down - take control of the education we receive

2nd: distract us with things such as games, cars, fashion, trend materialistic things, keeps us distracted and ignorant.

3rd: Not just distract us with these materialistic things but make us want them make us crave them.

4th: How do they do that? Influence of media

5th: We all have role models/Idols growing up we tend to be heavily influenced by them by acting like them, wanting to look like them, wear the same things and just generally lead a similar lifestyle.
There is power behind influence and recent generation of kids grew up with their idols on the Disney channels as kids such as miley cyrus and others, sweet and innocent then as soon as they become adult they turn into a person who has no morals and presents an image an influence of not caring about anything take your clothes off act a certain way have lots of attitude and be proud of it... Because it is shown and accepted through the influential media we blindly follow it as a generation and think its ok.

6th: Not just that but these people such as miley cyrus lets call her a puppet to do the dirty work and to lead the rest of the puppets she is then presenting us with subliminal messages for us to take in on a subconscious level which is making the influencing process a lot more effective.

7th: Now were on the topic lets go in to it briefly: Subliminal messaging/ mind control/ brainwashing/ brain conditioning whatever you want to call it, it's clearly happening has been for a very long time. Just another tool being used to help and make it easier to push the control agenda further. But wait don't be so silly the agenda doesn't exist there is completely no reason what so ever for any of these recurring symbols that we see in the media, why would they "now" show us so blatantly if it was meant to be kept a secret or for it to work on a subconscious level and for us not to notice it. Well ask yourself this was it always so blatant? Not as much and if so we didn't notice it because we weren't aware.
Obviously there were a few people that clicked on to it but those few people weren't a problem until they got their hands on the internet and spread this information to the many. When that happened is the same time as when the symbolism started to become more and more in your face and not so hidden. Why? To cause confusion.

8th: If we begin to wake up its a problem and handy tool is to cause confusion.

9th: To make us feel like we need them, we need to rely on them, everything is better in their hands let them deal with it and make the decisions we are incapable of using our brains. Without the government we would be a mess, without the police we would be in danger. I'm not saying that to work within an organised system like a society Is a bad thing but I'm saying the one they have created that were living in has always just been to suit their control agenda.

10th: So the important one to put a perspective on things. Going back to what I was talking about with fear, we are at layer number 10 - plan Z although fear is at the core of it all because of its effectiveness it can still be looked at as the final back up plan and being at the core of everything because of its importance and like I said effectiveness.

Having explained all that to put a real perspective on what I'm trying to say is that with 911 being an inside, we need to ask ourselves the question why? What are the motives, Oil, Control, Greed and Power.............

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
But for something to have been planned for so long and so precisely shows you its importance in all aspects not just for the oil but to be able to create a problem then pretend to be the saviours of that problem, genius some may say but 911 was a very important event for them because it works in every direction for them.

They create a reason to invade Iraq - gain oil and other reasons.

Put a stereotype image on terrorists and have someone to put the blame on anytime they want to blow something else up.

Gain money from it.

Traumatize the people and put us in a state of fear where we are vulnerable and feel the need to lean on the government for our safety and for them to take charge.

The only way they are taking charge is by hitting us hard with an important part of their control agenda when we are most vulnerable and in a overwhelming state of fear.

They want the message to be to rely on them because when or if something else happens again remember all the good things they did when 911 occurred how they looked after us kept us safe gave the people something to rely on and put all our trust in them.

Remember this what number do you phone in America when you feel in any way threatened or fearful? 911...

Mind control - on a subconscious level we are linking 911 - twin towers and the fear we felt when it happened to 911 - the number of the police - The police symbolising the people we contact and lean on when we feel fearful or desperate.

In our minds subconsciously there is something important going on and that's how we so desperately need and rely on these people so we think or so we've been made to think you choose?

Now that this has been implanted deep rooted in to us they can sail smoothly and continue the control agenda with it now being after the 911 event a lot more effective and "powerful".

Now that we know this we could look ahead and see the patterns of the agenda.

2012 "end of the world"

Plenty of media exposure a film was made, supposedly when the mayan calendar ended lets just say we knew about it and it was made out to be pretty serious, you had people panic buying food and supplies and not just that but subconsciously people were being a lot more careless with their money and just in general because it could have been their last week here on earth. People were going mad preparing for it building doomsday shelters ect.

The people were once again put in to a state of fear and whilst vulnerable we were hit hard with the control agenda at work again.

Did anything happen? No the world didn't end but we were severely subconsciously manipulated again.

Now September the 23rd lets look for the patterns and the signs to how this date is effectively going to help and contribute to the control agenda. It may be a very essential piece to the puzzle as the NWO is just around the corner so the control levels need to be at an all time high if you know what I mean.

The world that we live in is constantly changing and day by day we are loosing more and more freedom but for them to achieve this so effectively they are doing it in steps like I've explained its all one big plan one big game as if we are people being played on a video game.

See the bigger picture people we are all intelligent were are all creative we are more capable than we know stand strong stand tall and think for yourselves.

Our freedom is ours forever if we want it.

Love to you all x

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Possible Homeland Security leak?

www.youtube.com...

This "Linda Kirby" person reports that someone sent her an email who got some info from a HS insider (with high clearance) that an asteroid is incoming in September. It cannot be seen by telescopes at this time because it coming from behind the sun. I don't trust this info, but it reminds me that we should keep our eyes open for more leaks. If this ignites panic, we could all be in trouble even before this thing hits.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I'd like to relay that something interesting happened to me last night. For once I actually went to bed sort of on time. Just as I was getting into bed, I got the urge to check the clock. Sure enough, 11:11. As I mentioned, I'm one of many people who get these 11:11 "prompts".

Anyway, later that night I woke up suddenly from a dream and felt like I couldn't breath for a few seconds. I turned over quickly and noticed the digital clock read 2:39. I had to stare at it for a few second before it sank in. Of course, it represented 9/23.

After what seemed like forever, I finally got back to sleep. Suddenly, it happened again. Again, I turned over and this time the clock read 3:29. Am I crazy or is someone trying to give me a message? I can honestly say I was not thinking about any of this at the time. It just feels very spooky to jolt awake at these odd times that link to 9/23.

Has anyone else experienced this lately?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Hardboiled20150923

I'd like to relay that something interesting happened to me last night. For once I actually went to bed sort of on time. Just as I was getting into bed, I got the urge to check the clock. Sure enough, 11:11. As I mentioned, I'm one of many people who get these 11:11 "prompts".

Anyway, later that night I woke up suddenly from a dream and felt like I couldn't breath for a few seconds. I turned over quickly and noticed the digital clock read 2:39. I had to stare at it for a few second before it sank in. Of course, it represented 9/23.

After what seemed like forever, I finally got back to sleep. Suddenly, it happened again. Again, I turned over and this time the clock read 3:29. Am I crazy or is someone trying to give me a message? I can honestly say I was not thinking about any of this at the time. It just feels very spooky to jolt awake at these odd times that link to 9/23.

According to Hebrew numerical values

239 -> azan -> to weigh, test, prove
329 -> atad -> a bramble, buckthorn, also a city in Canaan

You have to prove yourself in Atad, which seemed to be a city in Canaan(the land of Israelites)? My wild mind just putting dots together so you can probably just relax

Btw, another interesting clip from Renee`s collection

Looks like Ace always knew

edit on 11-8-2015 by Op3nM1nd3d because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ngchunter

*sigh* You're doing it again?..Please leave the sarcastic,smarmy comments and administer self control.

Ok you obviously didn't read my thread and view my images? Curious as I thought you were on a quest for truth? Had you done? you wouldn't have made the assumption that I took it with a cell phone. My images correspond to THE object that is spotted near daily, on the SOHO/LASCO solar cameras and I have images from Earth and space matching for each respective day the images were taken. This object may be a revelation in astronomical terms and also quieten the lens flare trolls, as it is not round..this is due to the orbiting debris disk!

My xp with Zetatalk is far different from your own. They are absolutely correct on their predictions and explanations of current Earth changes than any other source around..this is backed up by factual data sources (undebatable) that's not to say I don't remain critical of all they say.

The finger test on one video? I have seen a multitude more using this technique to actually prove the object was genuine,we also have reflections of the object/s so again non debatable.

No actually your responses have been insulting from the onset, I detect this is because you really don't have a clue and are venting your frustrations. You do know there are scientists and astronomers with far more xp than yourself, who admit that it would be far more difficult finding an object like this in our own S.S. Than in others? The orbiting debris is what makes viewing difficult and add to this that some BDs are as warm as a cup of tea, this and positioning make it very difficult,also add to this that it has been south of the ecliptic for a long duration and insert Chem trails there's your answer.

I will also say that we have astronomers who are looking for an object that is not supposed to be there? and all they have to rely on for cordinates etc is mainstream sources which are part of the cover up,adding again that you will also need custom filters to view this object as it is in the glare of the Sun..I have tried this.

The Sun rises and sets have been off center I'm afraid your wrong check the data on ZT and Polaris has also been off center this is caused by the global magnetic wobble caused by PX,this is what made the sun rise in Greenland off schedule!!

Ok twisting words with quotes very nice..I said I had seen it and imaged it..but; that it would become blatantly visible to the world *possibly* in September? maybe more so than that? it was just a suggestion.

LOL an asteroid and a BD are different? Well that is obvious thanks for pointing that out..Well the thing is with BDs is their unusual habits that are just only being fully understood..our object is described as a comet planet and the speed and eccentricity are what contributes to making 'looking' difficult to the common man. We know that many BDs discovered have thousands of year orbits and the only real way to know the trajectory (aside from calculations) is to witness its whole orbital path,we haven't in regards to our own BD, so essentially we don't know it's habits to a tee?

Terral's data speaks for itself and he has predicted all of the recent major quakes over the years;in fact what gives him a genuine appeal is that he is human and does make mistakes,but overall he is excellent and worth paying attention to and BTW i postulate that he is tracking Nemesis (not PX although there is a relationship between them).btw it bothers me that you throw the word cult around! Are you trying to use trigger words to dissuade people from further research?.hmmm. You're in your own indoctrinated cult it seems and cannot grasp independent thought and research. You keep flaunting the fact that you are some expert? But continuously trip yourself up and expose your lack of basic Comprehension. This subject is far greater than astronomy and requires a multi disciplined approach in respective fields. I have never seen anyone adequately debunk PX anywhere including ATS.

"Spell it out say it?" ..um? no I won't, I am provoking you into thinking..

They are the coordinates I'm afraid! you're on your own and are an insult to human thinking..it's there and the time window is extending either side of sun rise and set,in fact I got another capture a few days ago an hour before I would expect to see it!

Wow as i descend your post I can see you wriggling and writhing and so you should be! You have demonstrated you know absolutely nothing about Px for someone with all that xp smh how embarrassing! I can back up all my claims with factual data,you have done nothing to disprove PX;and have bolstered the case further so thanks!

So,the webcam?..they are usually at a *very* high altitude above the clouds,smog and *chem trails* this gives them a clear advantage in spotting the object and the cameras can also reduce brightness and enhance clarity..which the human eye can't.

You're very rude and should be ashamed of how you treat faceless peope on the internet who squash your limited views!

I might have just enlightened you more than your whole time in the business,I don't think you would want me at your convention for many reasons,ill leave it there.

I don't want to hi jack this thread with PX stuff so probably best I retreat.

In summery I am open to all ideas for September and an asteroid is a distinct possibility.

Have a great day!

edit on 11-8-2015 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

*sigh* You're doing it again?..Please leave the sarcastic,smarmy comments and administer self control.

Ok you obviously didn't read my thread and view my images? Curious as I thought you were on a quest for truth?

You didn't link to them. Are you really that incredibly arrogant that you think *your* images and threads are so important that someone like me *must* know about them by now? You mentioned Zetatalk, I know full well what their images show, I've been to their site many times before and have argued with their cult leader many times before.

This object may be a revelation in astronomical terms

Then amateur astronomers would already know about it. Contrary to your unbelievable amount of arrogance, you are not that important and your cell phone images mean squat. Some of us do real solar observing, high quality stuff with infrared sensitive cameras.

Some of us also monitor SOHO very carefully. Amateurs have found a huge number of sungrazer comets by monitoring SOHO images. If there were "an object" appearing daily in SOHO images, we would know about it and we would know its precise orbit.

and also quieten the lens flare trolls, as it is not round..this is due to the orbiting debris disk!

Prove your claim. That doesn't mean "beat your chest and sound proud about threads you're unwilling to link to."

They are absolutely correct on their predictions

BAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, so Indonesia is under water then, right? It's no more, it got wiped off the face of the freaking earth, right? That's what your CULT LEADER predicted!

The finger test on one video? I have seen a multitude more using this technique to actually prove the object was genuine,we also have reflections of the object/s so again non debatable.

I've seen liars try to do the test wrong, by sticking their finger between the filter and camera, or by not actually putting their finger in the position of the flare. Yet when it is done properly as I showed, it proves it's just a lens flare. Non debatable indeed.

No actually your responses have been insulting from the onset, I detect this is because you really don't have a clue and are venting your frustrations.

Actually it's because I know far more about astronomy than you and I find the extreme Dunning Kruger effect you're displaying to be incredibly annoying.

You do know there are scientists and astronomers with far more xp than yourself, who admit that it would be far more difficult finding an object like this in our own S.S. Than in others?

Bahahahahahahahahhahahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sure, it would be "hard to detect" a planet sized object romping around the inner solar system as it STOPS EARTH IN ITS ORBIT. That is what your cult leader claims. It's absurd. No, we would know about that, immediately.

The orbiting debris is what makes

...it reflect even more light than the surface alone and would make it even more obvious.

and add to this that some BDs are

...nowhere near a main sequence star like our sun which would provide plenty of light for it to reflect regardless of how cold it was before approaching said star (which would also warm it up significantly).

also add to this that it has been south of the ecliptic for a long duration and insert Chem trails there's your answer.

Considering I use telescopes in the southern as well as northern hemisphere this is not an excuse. Oh, and the weather's perfectly clear in Siding Spring Australia tonight.

The Sun rises and sets have been off center I'm afraid your wrong check the data on ZT and Polaris has also been off center this is caused by the global magnetic wobble caused by PX,this is what made the sun rise in Greenland off schedule!!

I'm out of space for this post so I'll stop here, but no, YOU are wrong. The sunrise in greenland was off schedule because of Novaya Zemlya, which has been documented as long as 400 years ago!!!! The sun is right where it should be as is Polaris.

As for Polaris, it's right where it should be, which is why my polar aligned telescope still works exactly as it should:

That photo was taken over more than an hour of time. If Polaris was not where it should be relative to the earth's axis of rotation projected onto the sky (the north celestial pole) then my image would have been ruined by field rotation and tracking error. I can directly measure Polaris' position as well, I've done it before and guess what? NOTHING IS WRONG WITH IT! I did this measurement in December 2012 and found Polaris to be 835.7 pixels from the north celestial pole:
i319.photobucket.com...
Previous astrometric calibration with this telescope and camera show that it has a resolution of 2.93 arcseconds per pixel:
www.flickr.com...
Given that Polaris' declination after accounting for precession is 89d 19' 09.8", it should have been 2,450.2 arcseconds from the north celestial pole. 835.7*2.93 = 2448.601 for a difference of 1.599, less than the resolution of this telescope/camera combo and meaning that the NCP was exactly where it should have been in the image.
edit on 11-8-2015 by ngchunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I might have just enlightened you more than your whole time in the business,I don't think you would want me at your convention for many reasons,ill leave it there.

Right, you won't show up because you know we would set you straight. I'll be there, whether you are or not is up to you.

They are the coordinates I'm afraid!

You didn't post coordinates, I'm afraid.
edit on 11-8-2015 by ngchunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Hey, EndOfDays77 and nghunter, would you mind taking your back-and-forth argument to a different thread? It really isn't contributing much to the main topic.

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Hardboiled20150923

I also get these numbers have done for about a year since having a spiritual awakening, I have been using a site regular to look up the meanings of these numbers which is quite good in my opinion has been quite accurate to what I'm thinking at the same moment I see the numbers.

I am always cautious about anything I read on the internet but have found sense in understanding the numbers by always remembering what you were thinking at the time of seeing the numbers and working out what it could mean in your life, In short I believe these numbers are a way of the universe trying to send you a message. The answers are always there deep within us but some of us struggle to understand it clearly more than others.

Also they are signs from the universe such as upcoming events, warnings or things to look out for in the near future.

I was receiving 911 quite frequently at one point it then stopped once I had done my research and came to an understanding on the event.

The truth is constantly speaking to us but we need to be listening. Imagine the truth as a wide open space with nothing to hide the answers are all there and the space is full of light enabling us to see everything clearly and everything being pure and loving.

Imagine deceit as being a dark small confined bubble cluttered with lies that we are stuck in and need to clear/clean through all the lies in order to burst the bubble and enter into the pure space of the truth and love.

I always think of that bubble of deceit being the society we live in that imprisons us.

Cleaning through the lies is not easy but popping that bubble was the best thing I've ever done I feel the true sense of freedom and constantly feel connected to the source.

We are all energy and as well as that everything else is, energy is all around us and that energy has a consciousness and an intelligence that's always there trying to get to us the only thing that stops the connection being made is us and the bubble of deceit. Like Einstein said "match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality, it can be no other way, this is not philosophy this is physics" so we need to pop the bubble that keeps us on a low vibrational frequency just where they like us stuck in the pit of negativity where we are hopeless and when we work towards popping that bubble by cleaning through all the lies and gaining an understanding we are at the same time raising our vibrational frequency which is bringing us into the infinite open space of truth and it is also where love, light and positivity lives.

With the numbers believe me I doubted them to start off with but they were getting beyond a coincidence, every time I was checking the time I would see recurring numbers such as 1111, 2222, 2020 loads of different combinations but as soon as I got the message they were trying to send me it would move on to the next sequence.

2323 is one that I have had for about 5 months now and it was just one that I could not work out for some reason I had tried everything to understand it and was getting frustrated but sometimes you have to acknowledge it and know that sometimes some patience may be needed but always be sure that the message will come eventually have trust in it which was hard for me to do after 5 months of feeling confused but then all of a sudden my friend tells me about September 23 which I had no clue about to begin with then I though ok the number 23 looked into it and I believe this is exactly what the message was, not just because it just happens to be September the 23rd anyone can say your looking for things or its a coincidence but I am on a search for the truth in this life and along my journey these numbers have definitely guided me through certain phases. The main thing to add would be that I was receiving the number 2323 constantly within the 5 months and now that I was told and have read into September the 23rd I have stopped receiving the number 2323 and it has moved on to something else.

If you want to check out the site I was talking about here's the link:

sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.co.uk...

Love & Light

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I won't post the video because I'm highly skeptical of it, but there is one out there claiming an anonymous DHS relative? or friend? told her that there are memos in DHS about a comet coming in from an angle close to the sun that makes it nearly impossible to spot from the earth. It is supposedly due in September and Jade Helm is an excuse to move assets to places where they would be safer and able to move back into stricken areas to deal with the aftermath.

I am skeptical because of the whole "anonymous" insider angle. You would think there would be more leaks by now on something of this magnitude.

There is also one that shows an episode of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse kids' show that makes a 9/23 reference, a 15 reference and the adventure is based around foiling the arrival of "Mickey's Comet" from space.
edit on 11-8-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I won't post the video because I'm highly skeptical of it, but there is one out there claiming an anonymous DHS relative? or friend? told her that there are memos in DHS about a comet coming in from an angle close to the sun that makes it nearly impossible to spot from the earth. It is supposedly due in September and Jade Helm is an excuse to move assets to places where they would be safer and able to move back into stricken areas to deal with the aftermath.

Anyone, and I mean ANYONE, can claim they have a relative in "DHS," "NSA," "NASA," "DoD," whatever and claim that their relative told them about a secret comet/asteroid/whatever. Show me the money, show me proof. Anyone can make a claim, but if someone actually had inside knowledge they should at least be able to provide the orbit this thing is supposedly on. Most people wouldn't know what to do with a set of Keplerian orbital elements or state vectors though, let alone construct their own fictional dataset which actually does predict an earth impact. That is what separates the men from the boys. Anyone can claim an asteroid or comet is headed for earth and that we can't see it because it's too close to the sun, and that is always a threat anyway. The claim is pointless though unless it contains verifiable information.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join