It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone wants you to know something important about 9/23-24 2015

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Hardboiled20150923

Heh, you haven't been in my part of the country.

Our summer has been running cooler than average temp wise by a degree or three. We haven't actually hit the hundreds. We have also been wetter than normal so that has made our summer seem hot because of the higher than normal humidity. Our heat indices have spiked up pretty high several days. But I think the hottest we've gotten is in the high 90s.

And it has rained ... A LOT. My husband is constantly moaning about how the lawn won't dry out so he has to mow all the time.

But yeah, the west coast has been very dry.

Something else about Evan Almighty ... they show a dam breaking. One of the possible events that is being talked about is the Hoover Dam - a second 9/11 event.
edit on 2-8-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I watched Mission Impossible Rogue Nation today and was keeping an eye out for more clues. As far as I know there were no numerical clues. However, I did find it interesting at one point during the movie Ethan was explaining what the "Syndicate" was up to. He recounted a series of presumably unrelated disasters in the news, including, a large airliner that "disappeared" over Indian Ocean (yep!), a train crash, and a terrorist bombing, and maybe one other thing. As he explained, it only seems like they are unrelated, but in each case, the Syndicate stood to gain something. In one case it was the death of some leader, in another, the bankruptcy of a key arms dealer, and so on.

This seems to related to our real world incidents which seem to be occurring with the common clue of 9 and 23 (the number of passengers and crew in the Malaysian airliner, the time of the Boston train crash (9:23 PM), the time of the Russian meteor (9:23 AM), as well as the 923 linked to the recent stock market "glitch". 9/23 seems to be the clue that links these events together. Are we getting clues that like, like in the movie, is there someone (or perhaps some external force) responsible for causing these things? Is Syndicate an analog of the Illuminate?

Food for thought is all...

edit on 2-8-2015 by Hardboiled20150923 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   
When you Google "new media releases sept 23-24 2015" and you get nothing but: "URGENT!!! An asteroid will hit the earth on September 24, 2015", that optimistic side of you begins to dwindle.....

However, I love the debate, it's a healthy one. I was looking for good media releases (lol) but, it's good to see that this debate is getting a lot of publicity.

Something to chew on: The references being brought up here are strikingly similar to the predictions of 9/11....isn't it possible that something of that nature may happen instead, considering ISIS and stuff (not saying that it is the only reason, but it may be one of them)
edit on 3-8-2015 by CRIM50N because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-8-2015 by CRIM50N because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: CRIM50N

Still skeptical on the asteroid. Someone should have seen something by now.

I'm thinking:

"I wanna name her Dottie, after my wife ... 'cause she's a vicious, life-sucking b**** from which there is no escape!" -amateur astronomer in Armageddon.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I'm of the same view aswell. Many people are watching the Solar System and beyond, around the world 24/7. I don't believe something could go unnoticed that would cause a calamity. People on many levels from amature astrnomers to Government officials would step forward. We've seen evidence of this in recent years i.e Snowdon, Manning or even Assange.

I don't believe its going to be a Carrington Event or Pole Shift because those aren't things you can forecast happening within a month, years or months prior. Again, if it were possible, people would come forward and spill the beans because thats the type of society we live in.

I don't believe its got got anything to do with a financial crisis although i wouldn't rule out something along the lines of a Monetary Union, where better to announce than the UN. Could be the Amero?

I also wouldn't rule out The Pope or Obama giving himself a new Position in world affairs now or in the future.

Just my 2 Cents....

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I haven`t noticed anything on the thread......i may have missed it... about Pope Francis and him addressing congress on September 24.
Is he going to make an announcement of some importance.

Have the Vatican spotted anything in their huge telescope in the US ? ......Have they found wormwood ?
Is he stepping down ?....Prophecy of the popes.....is he the last pope ushering in the Anti Christ ?
Could it be he is going to reveal the 3rd secret of Fatima ?
Is Christ returning .....?

Just a few wild thoughts I thought I`d throw into the mix......

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TSOM87

I'm of the same view aswell. Many people are watching the Solar System and beyond, around the world 24/7. I don't believe something could go unnoticed that would cause a calamity. People on many levels from amature astrnomers to Government officials would step forward. We've seen evidence of this in recent years i.e Snowdon, Manning or even Assange.

I don't believe its going to be a Carrington Event or Pole Shift because those aren't things you can forecast happening within a month, years or months prior. Again, if it were possible, people would come forward and spill the beans because thats the type of society we live in.

I don't believe its got got anything to do with a financial crisis although i wouldn't rule out something along the lines of a Monetary Union, where better to announce than the UN. Could be the Amero?

I also wouldn't rule out The Pope or Obama giving himself a new Position in world affairs now or in the future.

Just my 2 Cents....

A Carrington event I wouldn't rule out. Sunspots I think can develop quickly. There is still time for that. There's also time for a large scale eruptive event to develop too. We really don't know what the full signs of a super volcanic eruption would be. They could set themselves off suddenly with little to now warning. We have two months to go.

And it is just possible there might be a smaller asteroid event, not massive in scope, but enough to cause significant damage to an area. If it's Tunguska size, that might fly under the radar longer. But I'm skeptical on that.

Still I am watching to see why all the coincidences.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: lambros56
I haven`t noticed anything on the thread......i may have missed it... about Pope Francis and him addressing congress on September 24.
Is he going to make an announcement of some importance.

Have the Vatican spotted anything in their huge telescope in the US ? ......Have they found wormwood ?
Is he stepping down ?....Prophecy of the popes.....is he the last pope ushering in the Anti Christ ?
Could it be he is going to reveal the 3rd secret of Fatima ?
Is Christ returning .....?

Just a few wild thoughts I thought I`d throw into the mix......

I don't think Christ is returning. Things have to get way worse before that can happen, but there may be a Christ-figure, an anti-Christ. Just remember, the first guy who comes and seems to fit the bill won't be the one you want.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
I know Planet X has an orbiting debris field

So not only do you know for certain that "Planet X" exists, but you even know it has an "orbiting debris field?" Really? Link? Proof? Anything? And it must be awfully close if we're encountering it in September. In fact that would necessarily mean that it must be passing so close to earth that earth is at least temporarily in its hill sphere, right? So where is it?

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

If these clips from Movies or Tv Shows are anything to go by, this is what makes me think its got nothing to do with a Carrington event, Pole shift or any sort of natrual Calamity. How do you forecast those events from as far back as the 80's to 23rd of September 2015 or even just in September?

Just my 2 Cents...

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TSOM87

Not all of them are from media, but I understand your point.

I guess it depends there on how much control you think "they" have. Could they be aware of an asteroid, for example, and actually be covering it up? I think it unlikely but it depends again on how deep you think the Matrix goes.

The other possibility is if you believe in the spiritual side of things, then you are jumping down the cosmic good v. evil side, and with God and Devil playing two sides of chess ... well, what isn't possible? Now you are talking prophecy and fulfillment on the table.

I lean toward the spiritual for personal reasons that have to do with my own experiences, but that doesn't mean I think the beginning of the end is necessarily this September. I am more fascinated with the patterns. Do they mean something? Who knows, and I don't think we will for sure until those days have come and gone.

I will say that I like leaning toward the spiritual because it's a lot easier to keep myself prepped on the spiritual plane.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   

And it is just possible there might be a smaller asteroid event, not massive in scope, but enough to cause significant damage to an area. If it's Tunguska size, that might fly under the radar longer. But I'm skeptical on that.

Still I am watching to see why all the coincidences.

I believe IF an asteroid will be the opening of the 6th seal associated with 9/23-24, God could send it in a way that *nobody* (including the ruling elite) will see it coming. Think about it. Why would He would want all of humanity running around in panic for months and even years? It doesn't make sense. Consider the possibility that the Illuminati DOES have special knowledge (given to them by Satan perhaps), but they actually have no more direct evidence than anyone (NASA, backyard astronomers, etc) of anything coming. God could simply speak it into existence if he wanted.

How could that work? Consider the 492 meter asteroid Bennu en.wikipedia.org... which actually crossed our exact position back in April, 2015. I imagine it would be an easy matter for God to manipulate the timeline so it was "always" going hit us on 9/23, BUT WE WOULD NOT REALIZE IT IN TIME. We would "remember" that it had already passed us in April, but, in fact it was right on us. This is similar to the the time manipulation evident in the Berenstein Bears verses Berenstain observation. Suddenly, some time after 9/11, people began noticing that the title of the book "appeared" to change, but really we had had all jumped timelines.

I also wanted to record another observation. We got a lot of the same kind of predictive programming leading up to 9/11. I'm no "9/11 truther", but obviously it was a man caused event. Going on the same trend, perhaps 9/23 will be as well.

Finally, I dug up a very interesting video from outside the usual sources. This Internet prophet seems to have nailed the end date of the tribulation which he claims will be on 9/23/2017 and the fulfillment of two important Bible prophecies. If the Tribulation starts next month, this is obviously not the 3.5 years mentioned by Biblical scholars, so I'm not sure what to think about that. Maybe this is the relates to the "unless the days were shortened" verse.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 4-8-2015 by Hardboiled20150923 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-8-2015 by Hardboiled20150923 because: typoes

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   

edit on 4-8-2015 by Hardboiled20150923 because: double post removed

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ngchunter

So not only do you know for certain that "Planet X" exists, but you even know it has an "orbiting debris field?" Really? Link? Proof? Anything? And it must be awfully close if we're encountering it in September. In fact that would necessarily mean that it must be passing so close to earth that earth is at least temporarily in its hill sphere, right? So where is it?

it's protected by the cloaking technology, developed by the Ancients.

you know. the stargate builders.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   
*A Reply To NgcHunter*

Yes that's correct i do *know* it exists having seen and captured it in exactly the position it is supposed to be according to Zetatalk many times. I am a member of a group in which hundreds of members have also seen it!

I detect a smarmy,arrogant tone to your post? Is that because you are some self proclaimed expert who actually doesn't know much at all?..evidently..

As you should know? Brown Dwarfs have orbiting debris fields/discs of petro chemicals,iron oxide dust,meteorites etc..this is what gives the PX corpus (brown dwarf) its' sometimes non spherical appearance as noted in My thread containing images of this. This is also what obscures visibility on occasions.

Proof? there is a wealth of it backed up by hard data,you will find this on the poleshift.ning website.From SOHO/LASCO images,BATRUS,polaris off center,sun rising late and out of position,mass die offs,geological evidence of a global deluge circa 1600bc,tsunami buoys indicating many hundreds of feet displacement of the water table,wild weather due to the 'Earth wobble' really there's too much to list!

I was suggesting that it may become blatently visible for all to see at this date (September?) not arrive btw. There is also the eq pattern which indicates we experience a twice yearly alignment-Earth,PX and the Sun and when this occurs is when we have all the major quakes. I have covered many of these subjects in My threads please have a look? I also made a prediction for August as We will be at a 90 degree angle in regards to this alignment and it is likely the US will get its quake then.

I am more intrigued about a possible asteroid impact for September personally and interestingly enough there are signs this could happen..what with the recent impact over Spain and Iran,these events are not being covered at all btw. Also remember NASA got caught with its pants down when the Russian meteor of 2013 come unexpectedly and they say they missed it because it came from the direction of the Sun..well this is where PX resides and i expect a lot more of this! the trend is indicating this.

When PX passes perihelion it will dramatically speed up, so it is quite possible it will come out of the blue (to many) although the abundant signs and evidence have been there for years for those that have followed this topic.

I am very curious about May 2016 as being the date of the poleshift? Terral03's data is indicating it may likely cross our orbital path then. If it doesn't? the data will provide a clearer view into that.

I can't believe after all your time here you have failed to note the tonne of evidence? especially since i have been incessantly posting about it on this site for the whole duration of My membership..therefore that can only mean one of two things..i'll let you work that one out..

How about you use your master astro photography skills and get up at dawn over a period of time and capture this object/s as i have? If you are in the Northern hemisphere? you will find the brown dwarf core in the 2-6 oclock position relative to the Sun.The time window of capture oppurtunity is growing as well,but usually you will have 25 mins at dawn or sunrise to capture it,outside of these times you will need an IR filter of some type,although sporadic viewings are possible by naked eye circumstances and conditions allowing. It is appearing on webcams as well and i have watched it grow in size and definition and as the data from various fields indicate it is getting closer.

Have a merry day!

PX is very real i'm afraid..

edit on 4-8-2015 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

I asked for proof, not excuses and handwaving to magic.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   

*A Reply To NgcHunter*

Yes that's correct i do *know* it exists having seen and captured it in exactly the position it is supposed to be according to Zetatalk many times.

Oh right, you saw it and captured it with your cell phone, right? Something like this, but probably with a floppy disc filter giving a red appearance instead?

Zetatalk is an internet cult and they are full of nonsense. Proper solar observing equipment shows that there's nothing really there, and you can use the above finger test to show that there's nothing really there as well.

I detect a smarmy,arrogant tone to your post? Is that because you are some self proclaimed expert who actually doesn't know much at all?..evidently..

I am an expert with 19 years of experience in amateur astronomy, 15 years of experience in astrophotography, 11 years of experience as a solar observer. I know for a fact Zetatalk is completely wrong. Nancy herself fled another internet forum after I embarrassed her by proving her wrong. Her pathetic excuse was that she "meant" to be wrong.

As you should know? Brown Dwarfs have orbiting debris fields/discs of petro chemicals,iron oxide dust,meteorites etc..this is what gives the PX corpus (brown dwarf) its' sometimes non spherical appearance as noted in My thread containing images of this.

If there were a brown dwarf so close to us that you could capture an extended shape of it, every amateur astronomer in the world would know about it. Do you not realize how ignorant and insulting to amateur astronomers it is to claim that there's a giant brown dwarf that close to earth that we somehow have failed to notice? Amateur astronomers patrol the skies every night, finding comets, asteroids, and novae. There's no brown dwarf that close to us.

This is also what obscures visibility on occasions.

So you can't see mars sometimes because it's covered in iron oxide... right? Right? Right? Right? .... WRONG!

Proof? there is a wealth of it backed up by hard data,you will find this on the poleshift.ning website.

There's proof of lens flares and not much else.

polaris off center,

Polaris is right where it should be or else my permanently programed polar aligned telescope would not work.

sun rising late and out of position

The sun's right where it should be too; Simon Newcomb's tables still work.

really there's too much to list!

Gish gallop

I was suggesting that it may become blatently visible for all to see at this date (September?) not arrive btw.

Well you're claiming you've already seen it and captured it.

Also remember NASA got caught with its pants down when the Russian meteor of 2013 come unexpectedly and they say they missed it because it came from the direction of the Sun..well this is where PX resides and i expect a lot more of this! the trend is indicating this.

An asteroid and a brown dwarf are two VERY different things. The latter would be plainly obvious for a variety of reasons. A small asteroid like the one which hit Chelyabinsk cannot be seen close to the sun. No one is suggesting it can. Small asteroids can only be seen when they're within a certain number of LD from earth, and if they're not well placed for viewing at that time then we have zero chance of detecting them. A brown dwarf could be seen from many AU away. If it's near the sun now then it won't be in 6 months when we're on the other side of the sun.

Terral03's data is indicating it may likely cross our orbital path then. If it doesn't? the data will provide a clearer view into that.

Terral is just as much of a cultist as Nancy. According to him, Elenin was a brown dwarf or was going to be followed by one just months later. It wasn't.

I can't believe after all your time here you have failed to note the tonne of evidence? especially since i have been incessantly posting about it on this site for the whole duration of My membership..therefore that can only mean one of two things..i'll let you work that one out..

No, spell it out for me. Say it.

How about you use your master astro photography skills and get up at dawn over a period of time and capture this object/s as i have?

How dare you. I am one of the best astrophotographers on this entire site.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
How about you post the coordinates so that I can show you there's nothing there.

If you are in the Northern hemisphere? you will find the brown dwarf core in the 2-6 oclock position relative to the Sun.

Those aren't coordinates. Those are idiotic nonsensical directions.

The time window of capture oppurtunity is growing as well,but usually you will have 25 mins at dawn or sunrise to capture it,outside of these times you will need an IR filter of some type,although sporadic viewings are possible by naked eye circumstances and conditions allowing. It is appearing on webcams as well and i have watched it grow in size and definition and as the data from various fields indicate it is getting closer.

Have a merry day!

PX is very real i'm afraid..

No it isn't. If it's bright enough to be seen by friggen webcam then it would be plainly obvious to astronomers all over the world. How about you come to the fall Chiefland star party this year and talk with a few of us so that we can put your cultist beliefs to bed for you?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Lately I got a feeling that there is more to this pattern, like these numbers could be translated into words, senteces...as it could have a double meaning, not only the date but also what about that date....or not the date at all, just a message...

So I was looking at the numerical values for hebrew letters

www.hebrew4christians.com...

and made a fascinating discovery I can`t explain. Number 923 in hebrew means "bahat" which it says it means "a costly stone, perhaps porphyry"

biblehub.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

Nothing out of ordinary beside porphyry being a rare precious stone I know but then I checked the following dates

924 means "behilu" as "haste"
925 means "bahir" as "bright, briliant"
926 means "bahal" as "to disturb, terrify"
927 means " behal" as "to alarm, dismay"
928 means "behalah" as "dismay, sudden terror or ruin"

As you can see how these follow each other. A costly stone (a consistence of asteroid or costly for lives? -> 9.23), haste (gets gravitational acceleration? -> 9.24), bright( explosion? -> 9.25), to disturb (the world? -> 9.26), dismay (our hope? -> 9.27), sudden terror (apocalypse? -> 9.28)

Perhaps is just my mind playing tricks on me right now but wtf?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

I asked for proof, not excuses and handwaving to magic.

and i was joking. you know what a joke is, right? it was quite obvious that you won't get any serious proof in response, so i gave you the only remotely possible explanation.

never watched Stargate Atlantis?

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join