It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone wants you to know something important about 9/23-24 2015

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Very creepy indeed. If it was a "chaos ritual" as suggested, then I shutter to think what other disasters the world might be in for just to drive home the 9/23/2015 date. I just can't conceive of the evil behind this if it was a deliberate act, 9/23 related or not. It also makes me wonder if they found any conspiracy-related stuff on the pilot's computer. Even if they did, I doubt we'll ever find out.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Disbelievers...don't seem know what they're saying, do they? I'm a skeptic, but I don't go around just trashing people's theories or call them BS. What happens if something does happen, Day of Atonement or not? I'm absolutely sick of every single forum I go to make this thing a religious debate. IT WASNT MEANT TO BE a religious debate, and I can't believe that my second post ever on this forum is gonna be another rant. Look: I'm agnostic. OK? I'm agnostic, yet I think that there may be some merit to what is being said.

Let me put it to you in a way that you may understand: I believe that mainstream religion is BS. I believe so because I have a theory that there should only be one religion, and the others are all just twisted retellings of it; I still respect the theories, nonetheless.

You think that my theory is crazy? Let me enlighten you: Firstly, the Roman Catholic Holy Trinity is an exact match of the Trinity that the Hindu gods belong to. The Father in the Holy Trinity is described to have the same powers as Brahma, that is, creation. Jesus and Vishnu both have the same functions as well. Check out all of the Hindu stories in which Vishnu appears, and you will see that he has come to warn people to repent in some way, shape or form. Most notable is the Epic of Gilgamesh, found in the Vedas. In this story, Vishnu warns Gilgamesh of a global flood. To escape it, Gilgamesh is told that he should create a ship, and fill it with two animals of EVERY kind....(does ANYONE know the story of Noah's Ark?)...instead of forty days, this flood was recorded to have 7, a number that has been disputed throughout this forum. Shiva, the Destroyer, is said to have the same functions as The Holy Ghost: to bring a "just" wrath to the world (as described bty many people who believe that the end times are here, to be in the Bible.)

Still don't believe me? Take a good, hard look at the book of Revelation, and you will see that the showdown between good and evil is strikingly similar to the ones between the Roman gods and goddesses. And if that isn't enough for you, why don't you take a look at the angels that open the seven gates. You'll realize that there is a similarity between the catastrophes that they unleash upon the world, and the powers of their Paganist counterparts, the Romans gods. What about the Archangel Gabriel? Why does he seem to resemble Hermes so much? Ummm, and the stories of Hades and Lucifer (aka Satan) seem to be similar. Oh, and why does the story of the Buddha seem to be a "good end" version of the story of Moses? The Eightfold Path seems to be VERY similar to the Ten Commandments.....(except the religious part of course, but there is NOTHING saying that the Buddha was necessarily nonreligious....)

I'm just saying...before any religious arguments are made, do your digging. Religions have TONS more in common than you think.

Also, they should stop trying to discourage healthy conversation. It inhibits the thinking of others, and for some of us (myself included), thinking and breathing are the same thing. If it is a conversation you do not like, you have the choice to leave. As for me, I'm not leaving, because I like the conversation, just not the small minded little haters, brainwashed by their religious leaders into not being courageous enough to question things.
edit on 31-7-2015 by CRIM50N because: Had to make some grammatical corrections

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CRIM50N

Calm down. No one has to believe. Registering their disbelief is part of the discussion. Now, if they are going to do so, I'd prefer they give a reason for why beyond simple anti-religious jeers.

At its base, this thread is an attempt to call out several re-occurring patterns both in terms of date and theme that have permeated our culture flying almost under the radar that echo similar patterns that led up to 9/11. You do not have to be religious in order to see those patterns although I will admit that in this case there are a lot of related things that tie in and have to do with the Abrahamic religions in terms of pattern significance.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Well, you basically said my thoughts in a nutshell, but I honestly have become increasingly annoyed at the amount of people who disbelieve BECAUSE of religion. I'm not saying that their religion is BS, but you can't play religion with an skeptic. So, anymore reasons?

I told my sister and Mom about this in the morning, and I'm ashamed to say that in an effort to make myself not look bad, I had to openly dismiss this as "stupid, self-serving nonsense" without telling them that so far, no one has made a dime off of this. It gets frustrating, and I can't help but vent.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Oh, and, something interesting about the 11:11 and the 12:34 phenomenon.... When you add 12+11 and subtract 34-11, you get 23:23, which is 11:23 in military time. Since the number 23 appears twice, you subtract 2 hours from the 11, and you end up with 9:23. Coincidence?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
You want to know how easy it is to debunk Christianity?

The very fact that there are over 800 different sects, all believing in different versions and interpretations of The Bible.

Christians can't even agree among EACH OTHER what constitutes the real version of their faith.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for the Mayan apocalypse. September 2015 will come and go, as does every other month.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

Did you read my 2nd rant? I'm too tired to type anymore, but what I would say is in there. As I keep saying, not all of religion is a big lie. We have strayed from the true story due to the twisted nature of some humans.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
The very fact that there are over 800 different sects, all believing in different versions and interpretations of The Bible.

That's not debunking anything. That's different interpretation of the same essential truths. Man is fallible and changes. God is infallible and never changes.
edit on 1-8-2015 by Hardboiled20150923 because: Add my part

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   

You knew it had to happen:

Sept. 23-24 has its own website.

At any rate, there are whole sections devoted to the media clues among other sections. There may be references here that we haven't seen yet.

The media clues section is pretty hilarious, especially the part where Taylor Swift, Beyonce and Miley Cyrus tell us that we're all doomed. I wonder why Taylor has multiple concerts scheduled for these dates. You would think she'd be hiding in the secret bunker with all her illuminati friends...

Sorry, but it's really hard to take stuff like that seriously. Looking forward to October and the explanations why absolutely nothing happened.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Bullhorn

But see, the thing you aren't paying attention to (like most others) is the probability that this can still happen. The probability my be extremely slim, but it still exists, doesn't it? I'm a de facto skeptic, and I'm saying this. I don't necessarily believe that the world will end, but a major catastrophe could happen.

I guess part of me wants this to happen....not because I wanna run away from my problems, but because I want something out of the ordinary to happen for once. Maybe I'm biased, I'm not sure, but...when you live a largely boring life and then you find out the world may end.....you get dem goosebumps.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Bullhorn

Because it isn't that the world is ending only that something will happen. 9/11 didn't end the world either, but it did mark a major shift in the world. Can you deny that? And do you think it was a shift for better or worse?

The Tomorrowland/World of Tomorrow music festivals also have dates around this time and are connected with this.

Heck the claim I am the MOST skeptical about - the sudden asteroid strike - is supposed to happen while the Pope himself is supposed to be at Ground Zero? If they think that's going to happen, why would he be there? Or even scheduled to be there because any tsunami will wipe it out.

If any of this correct, it's about the beginning of the end, not the actual end. So there won't be any end of the world. No earth-shattering kaboom to quote Marvin the Martian. But there may be some major event to mark the day something that causes another paradigm shift in the world for the worse like what happened on 9/11.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Numbers are used for comunication purposes almost as much as letters on every day items like packaging or advertisements so to see numbers on items in movies is' nt a strange phenomina it seems to me that maybe you've been concentrating on spotting only those specific numbers and you could probably pick some new numbers and find them showing up everywhere, im obsessed with seeing the words THE END so far i've noticed it cleverly hidden in plain sight in the finishing credits of most movies! I think someone in the know is trying to warn thw public.....were all doomed....DOOMED i tell you...D O O O O O M E D

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CRIM50N

i didn't call a religion BS. i can see more truth in christianity than most christians. i can see parts fitting the bigger picture.

tons of links to beforeitsnews though - THAT is BS.
pasting pictures of sundogs as 'credible' photos of nibiru - THAT is BS.

there's just tons of obvious hoax crap on that website, posted inbetween very credible and disturbing facts. and that rises the question: why? is the author so ignorant, or is it deliberate to discredit this topic? we can only guess.

it's you that's turning this into a religious debate.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I'm sure Putin is going to be in the US in September. I remember reading that a few months ago on Google News.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Fair argument, I'll give you that. However, that last part got old very quickly after someone else told me to calm down. Also, I was talking in relation to other forums and other people that I have spoken to on the subject. But you are right. I seem to have misinterpreted you there. No hard feelings?

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I like how you think.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CRIM50N
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Fair argument, I'll give you that. However, that last part got old very quickly after someone else told me to calm down. Also, I was talking in relation to other forums and other people that I have spoken to on the subject. But you are right. I seem to have misinterpreted you there. No hard feelings?

none.

think about it differently - such things are planted deliberately, imho. hoaxy pics, beforeitsnews links, even religious stuff - it's all bound to turn around someone or cause an offtopic debate. and that wasn't my point here - my point is, there aren't enough bible thumpers on the web, imho, to turn every serious conspiracy topic into a holy-jesus-lets-pray-or-be-doomed fest, and i also doubt people capable of creating such a website and combining such an amount of decent information are naive enough to post beforeitsnews or sundogs as credible stuff.

it's a deliberate planting of BS across the site like that then, so that only a few will see the truth, and the rest will dismiss it because for them, the credibility of it all tanked when they saw the first piece of crap posted. when you can see that, it actually adds to the credibility of the topic at hand, because someone made quite an effort to discredit it in the eyes of most readers.

i guess the website owner can be found using simple google search, but i went the hard way and checked the domain and hosting - the site is hosted on squarespace, the domain was registered via godaddy, and the owner is Wendy DeRigo from Florida - quite an active person, especially on twitter. but that's, well, just a sideinfo. unimportant, because no matter what she does and why she does it, it won't change anything.

humanity didn't wake up during the past decades and it won't wake up before the second half of september either. as long as they can ignore the truth, they will.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Update on the 2007 movie "Evan Almighty"

We have already covered the references in the movie in the first post, as follows:

In the movie "Evan Almighty", there is a comedic retelling of the Noah's Ark story. We are told repeatedly by the mocking reporter that "It’s September 22, and we're all still here. Awkward!!" Evan Baxter (played by Steve Carell) twice announces the deadline of noon on 9/22 given to him by God in the movie. This is the date to be aboard the Ark, or you will perish. In the next scene, its 9/23, and watery destruction is upon everyone who remains.

I watched entire the movie myself for the first time tonight and noticed one additional predictive programming clue. In a prior scene, Evan returns home from work to find his wife and three boys standing in the hallway with their bags packed. The angle and length of the shot is interesting. The wife and kids on the right hand side, but dominating the left half of the shot is their grandfather clock against the wall. What time does it read? I'll give you three guesses and the first two don't count. That's right, 9:23!! The shot lingers long enough to easily pick out the time. Why would they focus so much time on that shot? The reason is obvious- they want the audience to notice that time to reinforce the date.

Is another clue that family has their bags packed? Perhaps this is allusion to the rapture. I'm not a big believer in a coming "rapture", but others may be interested in this possible tip.

There is one additional clue I find interesting. Several times in the movie they talk about a long, dry, hot summer. They haven't seen rain for months leading up to the cataclysm in September. Its very obvious looking around the country at the hot weather records being that we are definitely in a time that fits that description, especially in the west:

www.usnews.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Hey Hardboiled I just want to pop in and say thanks very much for the sterling work and effort you have put into this thread!! Where would we be without it!

I also want to add a little something..there certainly seems there is a lot pointing to a possible asteroid strike on this day 9/23!

Well here's a thread of mine from last week. In it you will find some info on a comet Exploding above Spain (well fragments of 169p-NEAT) there's absolutely nothing mainstream on this? My Dad lives in Spain and again nothing is to be found apart from a few blog links.

I find this very alarming and just the other day we had a big one over Iran and again all main media outlets are very quiet? I know Planet X has an orbiting debris field and we are starting to see this come through more and more as time passes and I do not find it at all impossible that one of these rocks could be 'guided' to the Atlantic given the tech that is actually available and the nature of our controllers.

Something's up?

My thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Again thanks for your enlightenment!!

Take care.

a reply to: Hardboiled20150923

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join