It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone wants you to know something important about 9/23-24 2015

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TamtammyMacx
Third Rock from the Sun. Season 1 episode 13. Dick is teaching class and says "...blissfully unaware of the great vaporizing meteor due in 2015."

Yes, I've seen the clip...scary. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Thanks to C. Ervana's YouTube channel, we have another stunning example of 9/23 predictive programming.

www.youtube.com...

In this movie, we see the rapture occurring (people getting zapped up into the air and clothes falling back down). There are a couple of dates which contain 9/23 and even one that links it to the sequence 15 20, or 2015.
edit on 24-7-2015 by Hardboiled20150923 because: correction

edit on 24-7-2015 by Hardboiled20150923 because: typo

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
OK, get ready to have your mind blown.

We live in an alternate timeline, and I can prove it.

Most people, like me, remember them as the Berenstein Bears from the children's books and TV shows. You may be shocked to realize that it was always Berenstain. That's right. BerenSTAIN, not BerenSTEIN. So what happened? Many theories abound. I'm not sure what to believe, but this definitely gives me the heebie jeebies.

The scariest theory I found was that Lucifer is working on the ability to manipulate time. This was an early experiment that proved it could be done. Another one is about the death of Nelson Mandela. Many people remember that died in prison in the 80s and it caused riots in South Africa. It didn't happen that way. He died on 12/5/2013 in his home.

So, what else has changed that we don't know about?

Related links:

www.youtube.com...
woodbetweenworlds.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Hardboiled20150923

Really interesting thread OP - I have to leave so I am bookmarking for later.
Thanks for the info. S&F

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

If it is so important , this message is a poor way of telling us .

I don't know if there are any statistics on these numbers appearing on film , but i think this could another Bible code case .

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: tom.farnhill

If it is so important , this message is a poor way of telling us .

I don't know if there are any statistics on these numbers appearing on film , but i think this could another Bible code case .

One of the theories is that everything in the universe, even Satan, has to play by the rules, and these are Luciferians who are telegraphing what they are planning. The intent is that you aren't supposed to either notice or understand. They only have to warn you and put it in plain site. After the fact, no one can argue that wasn't done. Ignorance is no excuse.

As I said, that's only one of the theories.

There are others, one of those being that there is a universal collective consciousness that tends to tap into big events even if it doesn't understand fully what they will be, and this is one way that manifests itself.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I like the first theory rather than the second. Either way, we're in for a lot of trouble in September, I believe.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I don't know. I know everyone thought that in December of 2012, too.

However, there was predictive programming for 9/11 diagnosed after the fact as far as I can tell, and now there is similar for this September. Does it mean anything? Only time will tell. We may all be laughing at ourselves in October.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I was watching this video, I don't really buy what this guy was saying but interestingly enough he mentions two hidden numbers in the Ipad air advertisement, 815 and 54.

Surprisingly 8+1+5 = 23 and 5+4 = 9 coincidence?

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Nice thread OP, I do think much is coincidence but thought provoking none-the-less. To add to the numbers to think about here, although its not from a movie, this is a little piece to ponder.

The so-called Mayan long-count calendar—which spans roughly 5,125 years starting in 3114 B.C.—was supposed to be the end of a cycle on December 21, 2012.

The coincidence is the 5,125, this is how many days from 9/11/2001 until 9/23/2015.

Nice job on the thread, I will be watching the days to come.

Peace
edit on 7/26/2015 by pale5218 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I saw the movie Pixels today. As noted at the top of the thread, movie preview shows us a game of Pac Man with the high score and current score starting with the digits 239 or, again, 9/23 as most countries code dates. In the real movie, I also noticed the same sequence of number sequence later on in the Donkey Kong sequence at the gaming competition.

I also noticed another strange reference at the end of the movie. When Ludlow (the quintessential nerd) is grieving over the loss of Lady Lisa, his pixellated buxom love interest, he is heard talking about all the things he did over the years to wish her into existence, like using all birthday wishes, etc., and one interesting statement about using all the "11:11"s he ever saw. I was flabbergasted. Nobody has ever used that reference in a movie to my knowledge. Was he referring to the 11:11 "prompts" that many people, including myself get from time to time? I've never known for sure if the 11:11 prompts were from a good source or a bad source. Apparently for this character, they were from a good source.

(Spoiler alert)

In addition to the many end-times references, like an attack from outside aliens, and rapture-like occurrences, there is one more somewhat disturbing "one year later" scene. Ludlow gets back his love interest Lady Lisa when Q*bert transforms himself into Lady Lisa (hey, can can do this because he is just pixels, after all). In any case, at the end of the movie we see that Ludlow and Lady Lisa have married and are starting a family. The camera pans over to the baby crib and we see five or six little Q*berts playfully jumping about. To me, it could be a foreshadowing of an alien race coming to mix with humans (indeed many believe this has already happened and is on-going). I believe the implication is that after the world's catastrophes, alien-human hybrids will start to become commonplace.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unlettered

I was watching this video, I don't really buy what this guy was saying but interestingly enough he mentions two hidden numbers in the Ipad air advertisement, 815 and 54.

Surprisingly 8+1+5 = 23 and 5+4 = 9 coincidence?

Its interesting, but as he says, its very subtle. I don't know why they would hold back now. With all the dozens of movies and games out there with these messages, it seems pointless to release the same information and more convoluted form.

On another subject, I've let a few of my close friends know about this post. They all just laugh it off like its nothing. "Numbers in movies?" "I don't trust 'em" they say. People just don't want to hear it.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Here is a link to another Stratovarius album, Infinity.

img4.wikia.nocookie.net...

Here we see another vision of the future. It seems that after the asteroid hits, we eventually go from a rather drab, dreary world to a new colorful one with essentially the same urban setting, but with a few striking differences. The on on the right shows a modern ship or ferry is replaced with a Chinese Junk (note the red triangular sails). The universe itself also appears closer. Note the celestial bodies in the sky, including far aware galaxies. Will we have disclosure by that time?

Now going back to the original image (discussed earlier in the thread):

i.ytimg.com...

We can see both albums have a theme of an incoming asteroid. The cross in the sky does make me think. Will a cross appear in the sky after the asteroid hits? Will this be the second warning that people need to turn back to Him?

edit on 26-7-2015 by Hardboiled20150923 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2015 by Hardboiled20150923 because: minor edits

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Got another one put up.

This one shows 9/23 several times and then both 15 and 20 right next to each beneath a 9/23. Transpose the 15 and 20 ... and you get 2015.

The clip is from an End Times production and shows a hypothesized rapture event on that day.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I also saw the Pixels movie and I wanted to point out something! Peter Dinklage's character, Eddie, has a tattoo on his arm of a pyramid with one eye and flames behind it. Thought that was pretty interesting...

edit on 28-7-2015 by Quyll because: edits

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quyll

I also saw the Pixels movie...

YES, you're right. I do remember seeing that, but it never clicked in as something to remember. Its clear that the Illuminati signs are everywhere in movies, commercials, and other media. Can you imagine the organizational structure and and authority required to get all of this material into so many films and other media? They must be handing off scripts to someone in charge and it comes back with...ok, change the clock here to 9:23, put this 9/23 date on this card, put this pyramid and eye over here, mention 11:11 over there...It boggles the mind.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
If you want a good place to start with common symbolism you see all over,

Additionally, there is a very veiled potential 9/23 reference in Taylor Swift's video "Bad Blood." Apparently, she duels with another character in the video like a video game. Her label is "Catastrophe" and if you want to interpret her body posture, she could be making a "9" with her arms as the circle and her trunk as the stem, then slightly down and behind her is a circle with the number 23 in it.

The video is out there on the same channels as most of the rest of these. I didn't post it because the reference is really weak.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
You knew it had to happen:

Sept. 23-24 has its own website.

At any rate, there are whole sections devoted to the media clues among other sections. There may be references here that we haven't seen yet.
edit on 29-7-2015 by ketsuko because: Fixed my link. Old Copy/paste before.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Maybe another time shift occurred 12/21/2015, the Mayan calendar ended that day, perhaps because it was the end of a time line, not the world. People say they started realizing about the Berenstein/stain Bears about 2 years ago....

I say "another" time shift because I seem to remember about Nelson Mandela's death/still being alive years before 2012, mid-90's maybe? Only doom dates I can recall about then was Y2K. Well, maybe 9/11/2001?...
edit on 29-7-2015 by MuthaShipMutha because: Clarification.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
If you want a good place to start with common symbolism you see all over,

The video is out there on the same channels as most of the rest of these. I didn't post it because the reference is really weak.

This is a great video. I like the way it is presented.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join