It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone wants you to know something important about 9/23-24 2015

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hardboiled20150923
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

If nothing happens, isn't it still extraordinary that some "powers that be" thought it was important to code 9/23 into so many movies?

It really could be.

EVERY. SINGLE. PREDICTION. (sorry lol) thread I've read - especially numberology - are a mess. But this isn't a mess.

I also don't think it's an impending doomsday. It could be something. It probably will just be another day, but you gathered quite the collection of movies/tv shows/entertainment that all had the same consistencies.

I wonder, though, how many movies are out there? And I wonder how many syncronchoties you could line up with a number that'd be made up, but that math is far beyond me haha.

Interesting thread nonetheless.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

I have my own reasons for thinking there may be something going on in September beyond the incidence of numbers. I would far prefer to be wrong.

At any rate, it just seems weird that with 365 dates to randomly choose from, September seems so popular.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Check this out...

Heroes Reborn(tv-series, kind of like a sequel to Heroes) premiere starts Sep 24th, title of the episode "AWAKENING", plot "UNKNOWN". Fun stuff just keeps coming

www.imdb.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Did I ever say they don't contribute to the countries food supply?
No I didn't. I simply said they are not the bread basket of America. Which is still true. They provide food but they are not the only or final source. There really is no argument here.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Op3nM1nd3d
Check this out...

Heroes Reborn(tv-series, kind of like a sequel to Heroes) premiere starts Sep 24th, title of the episode "AWAKENING", plot "UNKNOWN". Fun stuff just keeps coming

www.imdb.com...

The thing that caught me was the mysterious dark whole swirl at the end.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Interesting string of winning lottery numbers you have there:

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

OMG...this is frightening beyond belief
I have shivers.

What are the odds that we see 9, 11, 22, and 23 all in a row and in the same lottery drawing?! Am I the only one who thinks God himself is sending us a message here? The same goes for the time the Russian meteor hit (9:23 AM) and the Boston train crash (9:23 PM). I believe all of these are messages from a source beyond human control. Now we have three of them, and perhaps three is all we will get before its over.

I've also just learned that this year's Hajj is running from 9/21 through 9/26. It is said the "Madhi" is expected to make appearance in Mecca during this time.

www.youtube.com...

I'm not sure what to make of this. I'm certainly no fan of the sick and demented Ahmadinejad, but there it is. Will there be any safe place on God's green earth come 9/23?

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The odds are actually 1 in 259 million, minus the odds of the first number of 2 and the last number of 12 which probably have no significance (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Hardboiled20150923

The comments in the posts under the video on YouTube do make some connections using 2 and 12.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
OK...soooo 1 in 259 million. My mind is officially blown.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yeah that`s weird. Here is more..

I mean wtf? Oh and does the sky look familiar? Sth definitely going on about that date...question is what year?

EDIT: adding picture for sky comparison....not excatly the same but close enough

edit on 15-7-2015 by Op3nM1nd3d because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   
No idea. Maybe forcasting Bush 41? He did announce a New World Order hehe.
I think the numbers are inserted in any otherwise random number.

I like Robert Anton Wilson's description of why 23 is inserted in art. One can hope that's all it is.
a reply to: Quyll

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Hardboiled20150923

The comments in the posts under the video on YouTube do make some connections using 2 and 12.

Correct...just to recap, the 2 means "second 9/11", 22 and 23 are obvious, and 12 means "noon". I think the 2 could also mean "two dates here", 9/11 and 9/22-23. Also, when I saw the 12, I got the feeling it was more about God "signing" the message rather than a specific time. In any case, we would have to rule out human tampering in the generation of these lottery numbers (OK, I'm just feigning a little skepticism here). I wonder if there is a video someone captured of the little ping pong balls going up through a tube or something like they used to do in the 70s, but I think they are generated by computer.

In any case, I'm freaked out. I feel like I'm living the movie "Magnolia". Whats next? Giant bullfrogs falling from the sky at 9:23 PM?
edit on 15-7-2015 by Hardboiled20150923 because: typo

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Another movie trailer with 9/24 encoded:

www.youtube.com...

What I find more compelling than the 429 license plate (9/24 backwards) is the apocalyptic imagery used throughout. In particular, we see a huge chasm opening up in the ground that goes on for miles. This ties in with many prophetic dreams people report having which show the United States being split in half roughly along the route of the Mississippi river.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: thorfourwinds

And, of course, elsewhere on ATS there is a raging thread about Google Sky supposedly removing a patch which had been blocking a picture of Nibiru itself for years until it was filled in last week. Sure enough, when you go to the site you can see a picture of what looks like a winged planetoid of some kind. I'm not an astronomer, so I don't know what to make of it. Hopefully someone can give us real answer soon. You can find a link to that story on the ATS main page, so I won't expand on it here.

Greetings:

Yup, we be involved in that one, too.

It seems that another one of the ATS self-appointed scientists (no, not Phage..haha) has declared that Google, and by default, anyone re-posting their information, is a liar and therefore, completely without merit.

The jury is still out on that one.

The one we speak of now has set his sites on Gill Broussard, who will undoubtedly hand him his hat much like Zorgon did when he messed with the Space Command affair and John Lear.

Keep up the good work and keep digging…we are.

With great respect,
tfw
Peace Light Love

With respect, I already ate Gill Broussard for lunch (www.youtube.com... ) and I never said "Google lied." I said that Google never censored that star, WHICH IS A KNOWN T TAURI STAR AND REFLECTION NEBULA AND IT IS NOT THE ONLY ONE OF ITS KIND!

edit on 17-7-2015 by ngchunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Here's a new one that line up for the Day of Atonement.

This one deals more with Bible Codes which I'm more sketchy on (seems to be there's a lot of potential personal bias involved in coding). I keep tabs on the coders because they're one community that has a lot of stuff dialed in to this September and I look for mass general agreement more than specifics. This video shows one code matrix that apparently shows Iran getting the atom in September which would be the date that the agreement just concluded would actually be formalized.

Congress, as you know, still has to go over it and vote on whether or not to lift sanctions and things like that. Any actual final formalizing wouldn't be done until ... September. It also references the Day of Atonement in the matrix itself and Glazerson, the coder, is one of the most widely known for this kind of work.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
No, unfortunately, the agreement will not be overturned. The turncoat yellow-bellied Republicans have already neutered themselves on this issue. They subverted the Constitution and replaced it with a fraudulent 2/3 majority approval process which requires an override of the Present's veto, instead of a simple majority to approve or reject a treaty which is what the Constitution requires. They get around this by allowing this "treaty" (which is a treaty) to be called an "agreement". All the so-called republican hawks are using this as fig leaf (Goober Graham and Boehner included). They want the deal just as much as Obama. Both parties are guilty for throwing Israel under the bus, and we're going with them.

The Bible codes are indeed interesting. I believe the latest scandal with Planned Parenthood exposes another great evil in our time which is the profiteering from the harvest of baby body parts.

My belief is that the Lord has indeed prepared a great and just punishment for the United States. We don't know the exact timing, but given this mountain of clues and the consistency of it all, it does seem like it is all coming to a head very soon.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: thorfourwinds

And, of course, elsewhere on ATS there is a raging thread about Google Sky supposedly removing a patch which had been blocking a picture of Nibiru itself for years until it was filled in last week. Sure enough, when you go to the site you can see a picture of what looks like a winged planetoid of some kind. I'm not an astronomer, so I don't know what to make of it. Hopefully someone can give us real answer soon. You can find a link to that story on the ATS main page, so I won't expand on it here.

Greetings:

Yup, we be involved in that one, too.

It seems that another one of the ATS self-appointed scientists (no, not Phage..haha) has declared that Google, and by default, anyone re-posting their information, is a liar and therefore, completely without merit.

The jury is still out on that one.

The one we speak of now has set his sites on Gill Broussard, who will undoubtedly hand him his hat much like Zorgon did when he messed with the Space Command affair and John Lear.

Keep up the good work and keep digging…we are.

With great respect,
tfw
Peace Light Love

Ahem...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Also, I see that Zorgon has been telling you porkies about me. I saw where on his forum he hilariously stated:

ngchunter is a moron in my books
Much worse than Phage ever was. I did find it satisfying when an amateur astronomer nee satellite watcher spotted the then secret X37 space plane forcing NASA to release it on Space Weather LOL

Well that's hilarious because I was the amateur astronomer nee satellite watcher who first characterized the X37's ability to produce satellite flares and was published on the front page of Space Weather back in 2010!

X-37B FLARE: On May 25th, amateur astronomer Scott Ferguson witnessed an "X-37B flare." As the US Air Force space plane glided across the night sky of Bradenton, Florida, "it brightened to magnitude -0.8, about twice the brightness of Arcturis," he reports. Sunlight must be glinting from a flat surface, perhaps the space plane's solar panels or the interior of the payload bay. Readers, turn your cell phone into a space plane tracker and be alert for flares.

spaceweather.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The Before Its News page has been updated. I think we've covered all of it here, but I'll link it just in case:

______beforeitsnews/conspiracy-theories/2015/07/33-things-about-september-2015-2470812.html?currentSplittedPage=2

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Third Rock from the Sun. Season 1 episode 13. Dick is teaching class and says "...blissfully unaware of the great vaporizing meteor due in 2015."

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join