It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everyone! I am a wanderer seeking the truth.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I have had a pretty rich history with the unusual and the bizarre, and have discovered many unusual things about myself with the help of guides and teachers who entered my life at the right time. I'm an artist and would love to share some of my work if anyone is interested in seeing. I spend a lot of time meditating and thinking about things, wondering who I am and where I've been. I feel a strong connection to the planet and to the stars.

I have received intuition and confirmation that I lived in Atlantis and have had dreams of tornadoes and tsunamis that I believe are from the terrastorm that destroyed it. I think my soul has been to many places and in certain dreams I feel as though I am witnessing places from other areas of the universe. I've had OBE's veiled as dreams and on occasion have consciously felt myself slipping into one although I can't say I've had a full-blown OBE that I can recall lucidly.

I am also bipolar, but I have conquered this aspect of myself and can say that I am proud and blessed to be this way, because it has enlightened me and given me a roadmap to understanding myself. My bipolar experiences have been like "growth-spurts" and they have been truly amazing. I have had flashes of insight beyond the scope of my human mind come to me during my manic episodes and have experienced limitations that I feel are akin to deeply religious experiences and moments of zeal and nirvana. If I can impart any wisdom during my stay on Earth, it is that mental illness is not necessarily something to be feared but can be used as a tool for growth. I have hopes of becoming an art therapist someday to help those struggling with these issues.

Sometimes I feel very lonely on this planet... like I don't belong, like I'm drifting in a sea of people whose lives are too far-fetched for me to understand. I think this is because I lived here during a much different period that has been described by Edgar Cayce and others. I have dim recollections of what this place was like... but when I play video games (mostly RPGs) I feel like the collective consciousness of this planet channels the memory of places like Atlantis and Lemuria, the rich and lost history of our world. I am an INFP personality type by the way, so part of my feelings of being alone are encoded in me it seems.

My greatest inspiration has been the works of Carl Jung, although I'm very grateful for the teachers I have here now that have made life less terrifying and confusing. I am really trying to embrace a truth that seems insuppressible right now which is that I have teachers who are off-planet as well.

Anyways, I just want to say hi and really hope to connect with the community here!
edit on 3-6-2015 by Blumenkranz because: Changed title.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Blumenkranz

Hello there.

I can somewhat relate to your feeling about society. I had visions and strange experiences but I face a world that cares only about the mundane.

But hey, that's the world's problem, not mine. The world cannot change if the world stays the world.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Hello!

I read earlier that some people need to focus on very specific things during their lifetimes and that is why the mundane rules. Hopefully the next age ushered in will change things. What kind of visions and strange experiences have you had?

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Hi nice to meet you! ATS is not the best place to make friends, and you were too honest which could leave you open for personal attacks. Take it one step at a time, and before you know it, you'll get used to this board. As far your otherworldly experiences go... Meth rots your teeth lol just kidding. I've had some pretty awesome dreams myself.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blumenkranz

I read earlier that some people need to focus on very specific things during their lifetimes and that is why the mundane rules.

Indeed.

Food. Shelter. Money to have the former and the latter.

Survival. The fault ultimately falls on the system which does not allow greater access to basic needs for the people.

Hopefully the next age ushered in will change things.

I hope so... but I feel that such time will always be far as long as people just wait. I believe in making my own time.

What kind of visions and strange experiences have you had?

Erm... a bit long for this thread.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

That all seems to make sense. I like the quote, "Be the change that you wish to see in the world." I've always tried to live by that. And I understand about the length!

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Welcome and congrats on controlling your bipolar, quite a task in itself.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: bartholomeo

By personal attacks, do you mean attacks on my beliefs and character? I've been on here a while back, so I know that there are some people who would be skeptical of what I have to say. But thank you for the advise, I will try to heed it.

Dreams are wonderful. I love thinking about their meanings.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

Thank you for the kind words. It's been a very long ordeal but I'm much better for it.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Hi, it's always nice to see someone who has a lot in common with me, since that is kind of rare. You seem to be quite a bit further along in your experiences and knowledge however, so great job!

Just curious do you use the term "wanderer" in a general sense, or in the specific sense used in certain channeled material?

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blumenkranz
If I can impart any wisdom during my stay on Earth, it is that mental illness is not necessarily something to be feared but can be used as a tool for growth. I have hopes of becoming an art therapist someday to help those struggling with these issues.

Wisdom indeed!

To weave a new cloth from torn and knotted threads is a rare skill and I'm very impressed that you wish to help others from your hard earned knowledge using your talents and personal insight into BiPolar issues. Art therapy is a fascinating area with huge benefits and potential.

And as you know, there is a 'Members Art' forum if you would like to share your artwork with us, so don't be shy.

You sound very interesting and I hope that you can contribute much to ATS and have fun while doing it.

Welcome!

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   

My bipolar experiences have been like "growth-spurts" and they have been truly amazing. I have had flashes of insight beyond the scope of my human mind come to me during my manic episodes and have experienced limitations that I feel are akin to deeply religious experiences and moments of zeal and nirvana. If I can impart any wisdom during my stay on Earth, it is that mental illness is not necessarily something to be feared but can be used as a tool for growth. I have hopes of becoming an art therapist someday to help those struggling with these issues.

I have been going through these. I called them Soul quests. The insight you can gain by going through a harrowing experience, thinking your are losing your mind or your health is amazing if you hold it together. Nirvana is one of my favorite words. I have dealt with depression and other things all my life. I feel like something of a psychologist, and you can't give birth with out birth pains.

I like you.

edit on 3-6-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Welcome to the best site on the planet. Enjoy your stay.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   

I share many of the same interests as you and I too have a close connection to Atlantis and Lemuria and Mu. I have had OBE's more than one time and I remember them vividly. I have been able to get verification from those that I saw during such experiences by telling them things they were doing at the specific time I was having OBE.

I have spirit guides as well that have been with me for many lifetimes and I listen to them daily.

Your Bi-polar experience is not something I subscribe to. I do not wish to make light of it because many people seem to have this problem, but I do think as a society we have been over diagnosed with a variety of ailments. We all are born bi-polar and some of us understand it to mean something different.

We have both negative and positive energy within our soul that we bring with us to this human condition. Our upbringing and cultural environment play a huge role in how these energies manifest themselves daily.

I am glad that you have found your own way to deal with this dilemma.

Welcome to ATS and I wouldn't worry about personal attacks, just remember there are many different levels of intelligence in here and it is an international site, so many will not understand things you put forth and will still try to respond. Just take your experience for what it is and do not expect everyone to embrace you all the time.

This is a valuable experience for me and I use the time I have here to learn and observe, but I mainly just try to have fun with it and try not to take it so serious all the time. Yes, I have my moments when I decide to delve into deeper subjects and express feelings and opinions and experiences in order for others to jump in, but I am cautiously optimistic at the responses!

Good luck and take care!
edit on 6 3 2015 by spiritualKat33 because: OKD...obsessive Kat disorder! See, I just did it!

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Nice to meet you! Welcome!

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Welcome - and feel free to jump right in - the insanity is just fine -

Great intro, and I look forward to seeing some of your posts. I think you'll find this place to be an amazing resource for your interests.

See ya 'round the forums...

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: elliotmtl

The feeling is mutual. I believe that everyone has a different piece to the puzzle so I don't consider myself more knowledgeable than others, but thank you.

I consider myself a wanderer since I don't currently feel like I have a place to call home. I have a place to live but nowhere that I feel comfortable, if that makes sense. Also I have few people who I can deeply trust at this point in my life. My beliefs sort of create this sense of detachment from society as well... so I guess you could say I feel like I'm wandering both in the material and spiritual sense, searching for my "home."

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: HumansEh

That is an interesting metaphor! Thank you so much for the warm welcome and flattering words. I really do dream of becoming this some day, and helping the mental health field somehow. I've met other people with bipolar and they seem to have such sorrow that I remember having myself not too long ago. But I feel that there is always a way to use it constructively. I will take a look at the art forum for sure.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

Soul quests is a beautiful way to describe them. I definitely agree with you on every point. I've struggled with horrible depression on and off for five years since my journey began, and it's funny you say that you feel like a psychologist because I've come to feel that way myself through learning about how my mind works in conjunction with who I am as a spirit. I've come to embrace the idea of madness as something positive, the insuppressible psyche, and if I could, I would love to have more experiences. Since I've been on medication I feel like I'm unable to, and I do intend to stay on them... but nonetheless it's like I have to take the longer road instead of the shortcuts my manias enable me to have. This article about a shaman visiting Western mental hospitals describes my sentiments.

Thank you for the video! And I like you too!

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

Haha, thank you! I look forward to it!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join