It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Collins Piper found dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Apparently natural cause, heart attack, 54 yo, alone(?) in a hotel, June 1. Three weeks ago a fire destroyed his house. He is known as conspiracy theorist who wrote a lot about zionism and the implication of mossad and Israel in many events including the JFK assassination. RIP.

I didn't really know this man and what he had to say, I think I just read his name once or twice somewhere. Maybe some of you knew him well, and his theories.
Link

Michael Collins Piper Wiki page
edit on 3-6-2015 by gosseyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Fire in his house and now dead... not good. Let's not even think about the stress that life event caused. The rumors of what if alone will certainly be better!

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Nice way to go out as a conspiracist..alone in a hotel... I smell a story a reply to: gosseyn

; R.I.P.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
There are 370,000 house fires per year in the US

Source

When one happens to a conspiracy theorist it must be a conspiracy....not, but the belief would create more stress on the person than otherwise leading to higher chance of health issues.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
54 is when most heart attacks occur for the first time. I was 54, had a heart attack, and when complaining to the EMT that I was relatively young and fit his response was "that is all we get, fit, male, and 54".
a reply to: gosseyn

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: gosseyn

Stress is a B*otcH

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Source

When one happens to a conspiracy theorist it must be a conspiracy....not, but the belief would create more stress on the person than otherwise leading to higher chance of health issues.

well, blind Freddie can see that when conspiracy researchers come to the attention of the dirty trix departments of xyz, there is a higher likelihood of the dirty trix department taking the exact action some suspect is the explanation for this case.

Surely, a reasonable person would consider the possibility of such action having been taken against such a person.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Source

Well there is part of the equation, now add, followed by a heart attack of a healthy man in a hotel at 54.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
this is all i need to know and not care about what happened to him.

from the OP'S wiki link.

He was a regular contributor to the American Free Press, a newspaper backed by Willis Carto noted for its antisemitism, White separatist and White nationalist themes.

sounds like a neo nazi just croaked.
edit on 4-6-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

he was NOT a " healthy man ": it helps if you read the OP source material

Our dearest friend, Mike, passed away this past weekend, apparently resulting from his heart condition

his freinds knew he had a heart condition

so the real story is :

man with heart condition deies from heart attack

top topics

join