It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Gaza war might be starting...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: teslahowitzer
a reply to: Shuye And, as usual, the rockets and attacks are first fired toward Israel. most, not all of the time it starts on.....what side???? we all know the true answer....

No we don't always know the true answer. Maybe the Mossad is playing in Gaza again so Israel will have a chance to use some of those new weapons they begged from America. Not to mention Israels blockade and constant occupation is the reason for the attacks.

Ok, so fire first on innocent civilians in retaliation for the Israeli govt. blockade and constant occupation. Good way to garner support.

The only innocent ones are the children who had no choice on where they live.

So, you do admit that the Palestinians fired first on innocents. Thanks for agreeing with me. Your defense of the Palestinians firing first because of past Israeli actions a while ago really cracks me up. You remind me of a whiney kid from third grade who gets caught punching a kid while crying to the teacher "But he hit me first". Waaaahhh

Still have a problem with the Israeli occupation huh? There is no past actions Israel has been running this occupation for decades now where did you learn your history at? Also seeing how the majority of rockets from Gaza lands in open fields your they fired on innocents whine is laughable.

I am generally in agreement with you on your Israel stance.

However, we have to be careful not to dismiss that SOME innocent Israeli citizen lives have been lost. It's kinda like, the US has been oppressing not a few countries and killing not a few innocent civilians abroad for decades. However, I do think that it is wrong for "terrorists" to target random American civilians. While we can understand the outrage against the US, when people target random civilians in reverse they lose the moral high ground and commit an evil themselves.

Having said that, in both cases there is an oppressive force and policy that need to be addressed.
edit on 4-6-2015 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

A behind the scenes rapprochement would not be all that surprising, as regards a very real danger to all concerned...

Enemy of my enemy is my friend. There's more than a bit of historical precedence.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

It's impossible arguing with those who hate Israel no matter what and side with the Palestinians no matter what, even though other Arabs can't even stand them.

What's impossible is the people who support Israel that choose to overlook the illegal occupation and the constant human rights violations and war crimes that Israel commits. Israel could go around putting babies on spikes and there will still be idiots that support Israel because they believe the delusion that God is a real estate agent.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

a reply to: UnBreakable

It's impossible arguing with those who hate Israel no matter what and side with the Palestinians no matter what, even though other Arabs can't even stand them.

What's impossible is the people who support Israel that choose to overlook the illegal occupation and the constant human rights violations and war crimes that Israel commits. Israel could go around putting babies on spikes and there will still be idiots that support Israel because they believe the delusion that God is a real estate agent.

Lol, I love your replies. I always imagine them to have a dry humor about them, probably because of your avatar.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

However, we have to be careful not to dismiss that SOME innocent Israeli citizen lives have been lost.

Yes there has been and it's their parents fault for choosing to go and take part in a hostile occupation of another land.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

However, we have to be careful not to dismiss that SOME innocent Israeli citizen lives have been lost.

Yes there has been and it's their parents fault for choosing to go and take part in a hostile occupation of another land.

Total crap. Many fled to Palestine for their lives sake in the 30's. It was the anti Jewish fervour in Europe that casued the people to flee there, not themselves. Those slimeballs at Versailles should have given the Jews their own state in 1918 somewhere in Eastern Europe within the old Pale. Everybody else got a state and the Jews were in Europe way before the Christian etc were even in existence. They should have got self determination and their own state like the rest, flippin hell even groups like Huns got their own state, new arrivals like that. Judaism was in Europe many years prior to anything Christian

That's the Ashkenaz of course, the Sephardics and Mizrahi were just swept up in the anti Jewish policy of the post 1948 Arab world, they really can't even be considered at all in the blame game.
edit on 4-6-2015 by ufoorbhunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: MrSpad

A behind the scenes rapprochement would not be all that surprising, as regards a very real danger to all concerned...

I expect this is the case. The days of the Palestinian's making trouble for Israel are over for good. The rise of Isis presents a genuine threat to much of the Middle East. The Palestinians will have reached a sort of unofficial truce with Israel. In the ultimate end game the Jews ,Palestinians and the Kurds will fight alongside each other against Isis and Iran.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Update

Just giving an update here as this story is progressing and getting quite complex...

One more rocket was fired towards southern Israel last night, the IDF responded with strikes inside of Gaza strip and closed its borders with Gaza. No casualties reported.

It gets complex due to a dispute between Hamas and ISIS, Hamas are holding ISIS members captivated and are chasing after its members. ISIS therefore are firing rockets at Israel to get Israel in the picture, and to destabilize Hamas even more. Israel as expected are not sitting with their arms crossed and accepting rockets at its sovereignty, and so probably will respond to incoming attacks, but will try to stay away from escalating the situation to another bloody war.

ISIS is the new kid in town, and seems like growing quite rapidly. I will try to provide more updates as it develops.

Haaretz

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   

"Unprovoked." What about the Israelis constantly taking more and more Palestinian land? And what about the hugely disproportionate deaths on the Palestinian side in the last conflict. If your family was blown up by Israel or your land was stolen would you agree that rocket attacks were "unprovoked?" I bet not.

This attack wasn't provoked by land grabbing or disproportionate deaths on the Palestinian side. The attack was carried out by IS-affiliated Omar Brigade. The motive behind the attack is to make Israel and Hamas fight. So yes, the attack on Israel was unprovoked.
As I said, it is funny to watch all the tinfoil hats crawling out from their holes and start muttering about false flags and Mosad. Especially now, when it is clear that the Palestinians are the ones who tried to pull a false flags attack.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join