It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Gaza war might be starting...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs not surprised....chat with buster...international law is basically bs outside of London, there are 2 sides to this story, one here, one there, I will stay on this side as I see it as true, you stay on that side....but please keep the smell down. I headed to the airport.......debate away.....I will stay away from London, must be the water....

edit on 3-6-2015 by teslahowitzer because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-6-2015 by teslahowitzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Not surprised. Israel has a policy of "Mowing the Grass/Lawn" which entails periodic attacks on the Palestinians to keep them down. They just need another pretext, like last year's "abductions" that turned out to be false.

fpif.org...
www.jpost.com...
foreignpolicy.com...
warontherocks.com...
www.jewishpress.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: teslahowitzer

I can chat with Buster anytime, but right now I'd like you to explain what International Law is for if not to stop war crimes?

Such as occupation, land theft, collective punishment, illegal imprisonment etc!!!

You can't I know...

I'll take your advice now.

Hey Buster

Have a great evening buddy!
edit on 3-6-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Shuye
Now, this is becoming like an old school WWF Royal Rumble...

ISIS v Hamas v Israel

Exciting times we live in!

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: teslahowitzer
a reply to: Shuye And, as usual, the rockets and attacks are first fired toward Israel. most, not all of the time it starts on.....what side???? we all know the true answer....

No we don't always know the true answer. Maybe the Mossad is playing in Gaza again so Israel will have a chance to use some of those new weapons they begged from America. Not to mention Israels blockade and constant occupation is the reason for the attacks.

Ok, so fire first on innocent civilians in retaliation for the Israeli govt. blockade and constant occupation. Good way to garner support.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
This is just one more time Hamas fires rockets into Israel and Israel has limited air strikes in retaliation of the thousands of times this has happened over the years. Nothing new here.If you gave the Palestinians all of Israel they would turn to Egypt or another country . Just like any other 2bit radical group that rejoices in taking lives . Why do you think Egypt has a guarded wall between them and the Palestinians. Ask the Egyptians , they know.Or the Jordanians .Or the Syrians.

Yep, all the bleeding heart libs love the Palestinians, unlike their Arab bretheren from other ME countries in the region.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

a reply to: Shuye And, as usual, the rockets and attacks are first fired toward Israel. most, not all of the time it starts on.....what side???? we all know the true answer....

No we don't always know the true answer. Maybe the Mossad is playing in Gaza again so Israel will have a chance to use some of those new weapons they begged from America. Not to mention Israels blockade and constant occupation is the reason for the attacks.

Ok, so fire first on innocent civilians in retaliation for the Israeli govt. blockade and constant occupation. Good way to garner support.

According to some members on this thread (not to hard to figure out who), indiscriminately & intentionally firing rockets onto civilian populated cities with the sole aim of killing as many as possible is.... how did he put it? - oh yeah... legal & justified.

PS. Im gonna miss ur avatar dude!

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
This attack is claimed by ISIS. So what me may see is a off the record joint operation between Israel and Hamas to clear out ISIS in Gaza. Israel is also watching its Syrian border where ISIS has been held off by Syrian Druse and Bedouins but, are fearing a large ISIS assault. They are requesting US air support but, if that is not forthcoming (because the US seems to be only supporting the Free Syrian Army and the Kurds) it is likely we will see Israel take direct action against ISIS in that area. They also have the same problem as the US. With so many factions in Syria all fighting each other weakening one just strengthens another hostile faction. Israel however can not lose its buffer zone with ISIS no matter who it is doing the fighting.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

I can chat with Buster anytime, but right now I'd like you to explain what International Law is for if not to stop war crimes?

Such as occupation, land theft, collective punishment, illegal imprisonment etc!!!

You can't I know...

I'll take your advice now.

Hey Buster

Have a great evening buddy!

Hey, you forgot genocide. Most people have the wrong idea of what genocide actually is, so they don't recognize that Israel is doing it to the Palestinians. Here's the way "genocide" is described by the guy who created the term, Raphael Lemkin, in his work "Axis Rule in Occupied Europe":

Generally speaking, genocide does not necessarily mean the immediate destruction of a nation, except when accomplished by mass killings of all members of a nation. It is intended rather to signify a coordinated plan of different actions aiming at the destruction of essential foundations of the life of national groups, with the aim of annihilating the groups themselves. The objectives of such a plan would be the disintegration of the political and social institutions, of culture, language, national feelings, religion, and the economic existence of national groups, and the destruction of the personal security, liberty, health, dignity, and even the lives of the individuals belonging to such groups.

This is exactly what's going on in Gaza & the West Bank right now.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Which civilian populated city is this?

How many do you think we're possibly killed?

BTW, I don't rule what I.L is...
That's up to World leaders...

& resistance... Is legal & justified!

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

If the Arab world really thought, or cared that 'genocide' was being committed against the Palestinians, you would think they would allow Palestinians to immigrate to places like Egypt, Jordan, Syria or any other Arab state.

The Arabs care less about the Palestinian people than the Israelis do.

The Palestinians are simply expendable pawns used by the Arab world in their propaganda war against Israel.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

If the Arab world really thought, or cared that 'genocide' was being committed against the Palestinians, you would think they would allow Palestinians to immigrate to places like Egypt, Jordan, Syria or any other Arab state.

The Palestinians are simply expendable pawns used by the Arab world in their propaganda war against Israel.

I'm not an Arab or part of the Arab world. But I still recognize that what's going on in the occupied territories fits Lemkin's definition of "genocide". And you don't combat a genocide by moving the victims to another land. That literally just helps the "ethnic cleansing" portion of genocide.

EDIT: And how are the 700,000+ victims of the Nakba "pawns" in a "propaganda war against Israel"? They're real people and many of them are still alive today.
edit on 3-6-2015 by enlightenedservant because: added something about the nakba

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Considering you live in one of the countries that helped create Israel ...

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

If the Israelis really has that much problem with Muslims, they wouldn't let Muslims live in Israel.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

resistance... Is legal & justified!

Indiscriminately firing rockets at civilian populated areas with the sole intention to kill civilians is straight up murder.

...do you agree? Simple yes or no (its not a complicated question, so dont spin it)..... its time ATS knew where you really stand!

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

If defending yourself from a burglar breaking into your home, stealing your property and killing you is terrorism, then let be called terrorism. The Palestinians have every right to fight back.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

You mean like the way Israel does on the innocent people in Gaza? Of which well over a thousand were murdered by Israel? Btw if you choose to take part of the occupation and live on land that doesn't belong to you then you are not innocent. The only innocent ones are the children who had no choice on where they live.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Islamic law forbids the killing of civilians in a conflict, so the answer is no. What Hamas is doing by targeting random places where women and children could get killed is wrong.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

No Arab state has the right to moan about the death of palestinians. They are part of the problem. Bunch of hypocrites.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

originally posted by: stosh64

EDIT: And how are the 700,000+ victims of the Nakba "pawns" in a "propaganda war against Israel"? They're real people and many of them are still alive today.

Nakba is totally unrelated to what I was talking about but since you brought it up.

You are actually blaming Israel for Nakba?

Which Nakba you are talking about?? There are 2 recognized in the Arab world.

The one in 1920? That was carried out by Britain and European powers.

Or the one in 1948? You know, when Egypt, Jordan Syria and Iraq attacked the day old Israel hoping to eradicate Israel before they could defend themselves.

The Palestinians were 'victims' of Arab aggression.

But..but...Its Israel's fault!

They are viewed as nothing more than pawns.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join