It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Gaza war might be starting...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
This just in, so there's not much news coverage on it yet.

Two rockets were launched about an hour ago from Gaza towards southern Israel, Israel has retaliated with airstrikes on several targets. No casualties reported as of yet.

Last week a rocket was launched from Gaza, with Israel responding with 4 strikes on different Hamas-related targets.

I won't be here to update until the morning, I just thought to bring this up for the attention of ATS. God bless and hopefully no more wars.
edit on 3-6-2015 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Shuye And, as usual, the rockets and attacks are first fired TOWARD Israel. most, not all of the time it starts on.....what side???? we all know the true answer....the real aggressor here is NOT Israel, they just shoot back...

edit on 3-6-2015 by teslahowitzer because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: teslahowitzer
a reply to: Shuye And, as usual, the rockets and attacks are first fired toward Israel. most, not all of the time it starts on.....what side???? we all know the true answer....

...first fired toward Israel.

Wasn't aware that occupation & blockade of Palestine had ceased...

Good to know.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: teslahowitzer

It matters not who fired first, the thing is with the Middle East is that once it starts, people just don't know when to stop shooting...

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Just read a tweet that ISIS supporters have recently been locked up by Hamas as well as firing rockets...

ISIS said last week that southern Israel would be targeted this week...

So I'd hold back on blaming Hamas just yet.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

a reply to: Shuye And, as usual, the rockets and attacks are first fired toward Israel. most, not all of the time it starts on.....what side???? we all know the true answer....

No we don't always know the true answer. Maybe the Mossad is playing in Gaza again so Israel will have a chance to use some of those new weapons they begged from America. Not to mention Israels blockade and constant occupation is the reason for the attacks.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs We can debate this until 2525....but who starts the shooting first? not your opinion of the politics....

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Shuye

It's all about to kick off again any time soon. Syria is dragging in the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corp in an attempt to save their ally Assad. Iran will know that Israel will target them so best bets divert Israeli attention to the Gaza front by getting some Hamas to let off a few missiles into Israel. Looks like it's game on

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010 No Buster, you may not really know...but this is gonna get real on a few fronts with all that is fluid in the region. There will come a time when some will see this for what it is....a cluster of crap.....

edit on 3-6-2015 by teslahowitzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Perhaps so. I didn't heard of this tweet, but ISIS and Hamas do share a conflict these days and I heard that Hamas are targeting ISIS members within Gaza.

Could be that ISIS are seeking this war more than Israel or Palestine, they have much to gain from this war than both sides.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

a reply to: CharlieSpeirs We can debate this until 2525....but who starts the shooting first? not your opinion of the politics....

We'd not need to debate at all if you would read up on International Laws regarding resistance to Occupation...

To save you time, it's legal & justified.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Just read a tweet that ISIS supporters have recently been locked up by Hamas as well as firing rockets...

ISIS said last week that southern Israel would be targeted this week...

So I'd hold back on blaming Hamas just yet.

At least someone has been keeping up with the news. If ISIS does attack Israel they will do next to no damage and seeing how ISIS has been attacking Israels enemies this would be just the sort of false flag that Israel would want to give them an excuse to attack Gaza again.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shuye
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Perhaps so. I didn't heard of this tweet, but ISIS and Hamas do share a conflict these days and I heard that Hamas are targeting ISIS members within Gaza.

Could be that ISIS are seeking this war more than Israel or Palestine, they have much to gain from this war than both sides.

I couldn't really speculate on ISIS's game plan.

Maybe they want Israel to decimate Hamas strongholds to take over Gaza.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
This is just one more time Hamas fires rockets into Israel and Israel has limited air strikes in retaliation of the thousands of times this has happened over the years. Nothing new here.If you gave the Palestinians all of Israel they would turn to Egypt or another country . Just like any other 2bit radical group that rejoices in taking lives . Why do you think Egypt has a guarded wall between them and the Palestinians. Ask the Egyptians , they know.Or the Jordanians .Or the Syrians.
edit on 3-6-2015 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs Since when did international law apply to basically a hot/cold war zone? Sorry, that does not come to play here. This is called an occupation by many, but Israel is not moving, and we are not giving back the US. Are you occupying your land???

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

a reply to: buster2010 No Buster, you may not really know...but this is gonna get real on a few fronts with all that is fluid in the region. There will come a time when some will see this for what it is....a cluster of crap.....

So what part of we don't always know the true answer was too hard for you to understand? Israel has been caught lying many times when blaming Hamas for attacks from Gaza.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Some links confirming the latest events...

First source found

Al Arabiya reporting 3 rockets were launched

Israeli media coverage

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: teslahowitzer

Since when did international law apply to basically a hot/cold war zone?

Ever since International Law came into practice...
What do you think they're for?

If there was lasting peace International Law would be irrelevant, wouldn't it now.

I didn't understand the rest of your post.
edit on 3-6-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

a reply to: CharlieSpeirs Since when did international law apply to basically a hot/cold war zone? Sorry, that does not come to play here. This is called an occupation by many, but Israel is not moving, and we are not giving back the US. Are you occupying your land???

For it to be a war zone war has to be declared and according to Israel the war has been over for years. Charlie is right the people of Palestine have every right to fight the nation that holds them in brutal occupation. Israel is just like the Nazis when people questioned Hitler about stealing land he said that Germany was reclaiming land that belonged to them. They were wrong in doing that and Israel is wrong saying that God gave them that land so they have the right to steal Palestine.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010 Buster, I have read your (and others) dribble for quite some time...what part of "i do not buy your BS" do you not understand? I get your stance on most matters and normally have the opposite view. Taking a tweet as real news is all I need on the subject matter, I have spent time in Israel, have friends there, and understand the situation. Can this be a ploy, sure, but the resolve of the people of Israel will surprise you if you push too hard, ISIS is the wildcard here, and also could be the loser...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join