It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope To Declare “The Aliens Are Coming” 5th June 2015

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Perhaps he wants to discuss things further? IMO, he should just say something now, or at least relay what he wants to say to multiple trusted people, just in case. 10 days are a lot for a certain party to ruin the fun.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: thomadom

Well, this article is on June 2nd, so it's two different dates.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: thomadom

Pope to announce alien contact on June 15′: Harvard scholar
Source

So they just pushed the date forward now?

According to Catholic News Service, Costa told reporters the encyclical will be released June 16.
Francis' upcoming encyclical has been widely anticipated around the world for what stance it might take on global climate change.

NCR Online

Unfortunately, that article is the same Sheehan interview but using a different "revelation" date. Expect the Pope's "revelation" to be moved to June 18

Francis' encyclical on the environment to be released June 18

Here is the link to Mr. Sheehan's Facebook page. He actually addresses his interview in the comments
Daniel Sheehan -- Facebook

edit on 6/5/2015 by LadyJae because: formatting

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Well folks.... The pope really disappointed me and let us all down today. I'll never support him again.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Legman

The pope just didn't feel up to it today, a Mr. Ed marathon was running on nick-classic.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I am just speculating that the dates keep changing from site to site. I have no doubt the source i posted was no more informed than most of the other sites reporting this story.

As much as i would like this to be true, i get the feeling that we're all going to be very disappointed. Again.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Really, I don't think the Pope knows anything about the aliens that are already here, unless Obama and Putin have decided to use him as a non-political vehicle to make disclosure. What I expect is maybe a vague speech about aliens out there somewhere, if there is a speech coming. Pope Francis's lame attempts to make his boy-loving church relevant do not amuse me.
reply to: spiritualKat33

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Well the new rumour has been announced. June 15th is the new date apparently

______beforeitsnews/paranormal/2015/06/pope-to-announce-alien-contact-on-june-15′-harvard-scholar-2490286.html

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   
The goalpost have been officially moved .

Please await Pope 2.0 .

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

What a bummer!

I feel gibbed.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Fortunately I have the proper song to aid you in your wait.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   
The only announcement I want from the Pope is the names of all the still alive priests hidden from prosecution by them and the names of the now dead one's of the same ilk so real people can get some closure from their disgusting activities..

If he wants to impress mankind then do that...It would be honest and decent..

(note to god squad, I'm not blaming ALL priests or inferring anything about them..)

Aliens afterwards..
edit on 6-6-2015 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-6-2015 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   
here it is the 6th of June.... one day AFTER the supposed ET disclosure, hyped by a former Attorney who worked at the inner sanctum Jesuit Cabal in Vatican City

the pretty much official publicist for the Vatican (see link below) had absolutely NO stories of any ET announcements made by Francis and today he is expected to speak about Sarajevo: 'Romeo and Juliet of Sarajevo' highlight pain of loss in Bosnian War

www.catholicnewsagency.com...

When Pope Francis visits Bosnia and Herzegovina tomorrow, he will be visiting a country still devastated by the three-year Bosnian War that took place in the early 1990s.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   
The Pope is setting himself up to welcome the fallen watchers (nephilim) with open arms, and doesn't even know it...

edit on 6-6-2015 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

You're new here so you probably don't know this. Some sites are banned from being linked on this site. Before it's News is number one on the list.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Oh come on. Don't you know? Dan Brown told them the Vatican was the gate keeper of all the secrets. LOL.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
And into the hoax bin it goes.....

*thud*

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Yup i am new. Mods : sorry about the link to the other site.
But thank you autumnwitch for not being being polite in letting me know, i truely mean that. Ive been a long time reader of the site and have seen some of the older members lay into the new guys on more than one occasion for making a mistake.
So again thank you!

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71
And into the hoax bin it goes.....

*thud*

you know guys, when you don't get the info in essence then you may call hoax everything even the words of the pope. He already called the "beings of the universe" in a homily, and wanted to baptise aliens.

What was leaked thru that guy on the UFO conference, is not so strange. The date of the encyclical on the environment was delayed several times. The latest date is now set for June 18 if nothing delays it even more. Whether the pope will talk of alien worlds there, in dozen of pages, or he will prefer only earth's issues, it is still to be seen.

Perhaps many who deny now a multi-world view (with aliens in it), will change their position once the pope makes his position more official. There are of course those, who will prefer to say the pope is the antichrist.

I am not so fast to give assessment of things that are still pending. First of all, if aliens come, perhaps they will be more than 2 kinds, more than 6 kinds (Hellyer) or more than 200 kinds. It will need all the skills of theologians, exopoliticians and scientists to discern who actually comes with good will and who pursues its own agendas. As you understand, from the words of "we are not alone in the universe" to the actual contact with aliens there is still much road to go.

The rest is to make laugh of anything, or troll it. Or to pursue someone else agenda that already has answers for every question and doesn't actually search for answers in public forums. It makes them, thus trying to shape public opinion. Well, I will not bet my fate on public opinion, not even on pope's one. I want to see to believe.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Legman
Well folks.... The pope really disappointed me and let us all down today. I'll never support him again.

the only thing I'm disappointed in is we still see way too many of these specific date predictions on ATS.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join