It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope To Declare “The Aliens Are Coming” 5th June 2015

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   
The pope must acknowledge proof of alien life and somehow work it into the religion.
It's an intelligent business move

The moment alien life is discovered, the religion becomes obsolete.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Ok, here we go. Today is the day. Anyone know what time? I would imagine it will be in relationship Vatican City time.

Waitingwaiting...Buehler, Buehler, buehler

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Maybe Pope Francis is about to elaborate on this visitation in the 60's..?

St John 23 met alien in Castel Gandolfo

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluetrees
The pope must acknowledge proof of alien life and somehow work it into the religion.

How so? Maybe the first real contact will be with their version of Mormon missionaries.

"Greetings, earthling. May we share with you the good news about our lord and savior, Glacto the Great?"
edit on 5-6-2015 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Hey! Today is the day!

I wonder if anything will be said?

*waits for an update*

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71
Hey! Today is the day!

I wonder if anything will be said?

*waits for an update*

Exactly! Where is the sh#t?

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Rome is what, six hours ahead of the US East coast? It should be mid afternoon there--plenty of time to have done the announcement.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
right
none of the gods angels demons or the fallen mentioned ALREADY in the ancient history (sic) told of in the bible were aliens

OK

LOL

sorta reminds one of the pope admitting the earth goes round the sun
in 1992

edit on Friam6b20156America/Chicago16 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: amazing

There is a vast chasm between "the possibility of life on other planets" and "they're here."
L they have said is what we all know. The universe is hugh. There is bound to be other life out there.
Their statement doesn't confirm anything but the agreed upon possibility of others . It certainly doesn't say "oh boy they're here" or that they are coming.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyJae

Of course your post will go largely undiscussed or even considered. Your turning the lights on and this game is better played in the dark. Anything that goes against their belief is either ignored or challenged viciously.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluetrees

Corporate survival is to make sure you cover all angles as much as possible to stay relevant.

Hence , i think for the same reasons we are going to see down the road that many religions well fully embrace homosexuality , as it becomes more acceptable by society.

Unfortunately, they will do it slowly enough to condition the masses that they will not see that their silly believes are not based on any GOD , but man in the pursuit of profit and control. Go back and look at just about any religion and see how they have adapted in their morality to stay relevant and survive. You wouldn't compromise when you really believe something was dictated by GOD.

At what time can this thread be moved to the LOL or Hoax bin?

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Verum1quaere

I guess this flies in the face if those who think they are demons lol. Don't you just love how one hand doesn't know what the other is doing?

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: blacktie
a reply to: OneNationUnder

pretty sure they will both be discussing the current and future alien disclosure details
and the recent discoveries of many earthlike planets

Pretty sure they will be talking about climate change myself.
Let's meet here on Saturday to discuss it shall we?

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Best duck for avian swine.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Still this is the first thing out of your mouth in regards to Catholics and the Vatican in gener and the church is way more than that. How many people have been helped by Catholic charities ? How many people have been shown how to raise needed food. How many have been provided clean drinking water. The Catholic church no matter if you believe in God or not certainly lives the message to love thy neighbor as thyself and for that alone they get cudos. To take an issue of shame and make that their flag is just not fair. It just shouldn't be the first thing said about the church and its a shame that that's the first thing you think of.
edit on 652015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: RustyNailer
To be honest, he's probably the perfect choice to share the news. For some strange reason, our government think that if we found out we were not alone, that our minds would melt and we'd descend into anarchy. I mean, we have been desensitized to alien contact by Hollywood for decades. Show us what you got, we can take it...
desensitized ?
What Hollywood has told us is that if they are real and they come here it's all over for the human race. To quote one movie or ahem, message from Hollywood when President Whitmore (Bill Pullman) asked the captured alien in Indepependence day what they want us to do, "Die" was the only answer. And the tagline for the movie "We always believed we weren't alone. On July 4th you'll wish we were."
Or maybe more like war of the world's or the day the earth stood still.
Of course we can always hope for Alf (lock up your cat's) or the phone home creature in ET. Or even Paul but what has Hollywood really told us? You know if you believe that Hollywood is in cahoots with world leaders to soften our minds to this possibility. They don't paint a pretty picture if that's their mission.
edit on 652015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cynic
Best duck for avian swine.
lol when pigs fly. Lol

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Its not shameful to NOT be blinded by reality. Looking the other way because it is not convenient or doesn't fit into your thought process, on the other hand is shameful.

All those things you mentioned, Hitler,Castro,dictators and Mafia heads have all done as propaganda to manipulate the people. So I don't see why you think that vindicates the Church?

However, you avoided the gist of the post:

Religion picking and choosing what morality and believes are convenient at the time based on societies acceptance of those believes and moralities. It has nothing to do with a GOD , but rather financial reasoning and staying relevant.

Religion has a tendency to drop its morals to stay relevant and attract follower$.

Hence, I suspect they are covering their bases in case ET is found. In the not to far way future, I will suspect they will also fully embrace homosexuality as it becomes more acceptable by society.

Let me ask you , do think Gay marriage is ethical and should be allowed?

And what will you do , when the Vatican accepts it and even performs Gay marriage rituals?

edit on 38630America/ChicagoFri, 05 Jun 2015 09:38:03 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I didn't say those things didn't happen. I didn't say those things weren't despicable I never made an excuse for that behaviour. All I did say was that's not what the church is about and it shouldn't be the first thing to come to mind. It reeks of a mind in the gutter. I'm not blind nor do I have my head in the sand on the other hand I don't suffer from tunnel vision either so there is actually room for other better thoughts to be experienced about the church.
But never mind We're off topic and your thoughts are always going to be your own.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

BTW I'm not Catholic I'm wiccan I don't care one way or the other about other people's love lives.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join