It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope To Declare “The Aliens Are Coming” 5th June 2015

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
However, there's still a way to "fix it." I don't think everyone in the Philippines has Spanish blood, so IMO, if only the people who don't have Spanish names choose to have kids, then they can still regain their identity. It will be a slow process, but with Disclosure, there's no need to rush.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

edit on 4-6-2015 by FinalCountdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae
a reply to: spiritualKat33

Not to pull you off topic at all,but I think someone is thinking of you on another thread. Go to:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

That wasn't very meow meow nice meow meow.
Meow.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Does Phage knows his family members are coming back?

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
If so , then the Vatican has to explain many parts of the bible , that could refer to alien visitation here on earth.
love it if they did, would be a game changer . But i don't think it will happen

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
If this is true, and the Pope does indeed announce this,
then we know why they are doing Jade Helm.

But, I doubt the Pope will say anything about it. He'll probably mention
his trip to Turin, Italy.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Disinfo games: Pope to disclose truth about alien contact this Friday

I contacted Sheehan on Tuesday morning for confirmation of his remarks. He explained that the Yournewswire report was mixing up different talks and topics. Indeed, Sheehan was making a prediction for June 5. It was that Pope Francis would release an encyclical about “global climate change” and how “transnational corporate capitalism” is a major factor. The Pope’s predicted encyclical will be critiquing global capitalism. Sheehan also confirmed that he had discussed Vatican astronomers who had raised the societal and theological implications of extraterrestrial life.

Sheehan pointed, however, that he was not predicting the Pope making any kind of statement about the discovery or disclosure of extraterrestrial life on Friday. Yournewswire had got it wrong. Was it just a mistake by an overzealous reporter or part of a disinformation campaign against future disclosures concerning UFOs or extraterrestrial life?

Exopolitics.org

Am I the only one who found this? Is anyone surprised to read this?

Jasmine

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

The mountain that both Lucifer and VATT are located on is Mt. Graham in Arizona. I grew up in the small, isolated town right below it and my mother still lives there. We (among several others) have both seen some VERY UNUSUAL airspace activity there.
edit on 4-6-2015 by Ashirah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Ashirah

that area has been a 'hotspot' for ufo sightings for a while, there might be underground technology leftover from the old atlantean era off the coast a bit, there's also been concerns about paranormal (not the good kind) activity
edit on 4-6-2015 by blacktie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: FinalCountdown

Hey,if the reference is there......
second line

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Putin is also visiting the Pope at the Vatican on June 10, 2015.

Is this connected to the Popes statement tomorrow? I doubt it.

There won't be any mention of aliens.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Imagine if Pope announced God/Jesus/Satan/Angels as ancient aliens that created/guided life on earth and was really going to come back and actually had power to resurrect us.

Of course he would need to provide some proof as well. Would change everything.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
interesting--thanks op!

wonder why we never hear the vatican talk about the hundreds of documented cases of people calling on Jesus to end abductions:

yt:Unholy Communion: The Fourth Kind Unveiled - Joseph Jordan and Guy Malone
www.youtube.com...

“Human beings are under the control of a strange force that bends them in absurd ways, forcing them to play a role in a bizarre game of deception.”
--Dr. Jacques Vallee
“The UFOnauts and the demons of past days are probably identical.”
--Dr. Pierre Guerin
“The UFO phenomenon simply does not behave like extraterrestrial visitors. It actually molds itself in order to fit a given culture.”
--John Ankenberg
“One theory that can no longer be taken seriously is that UFOs are interstellar spaceships.”
--Sir Arthur C. Clarke
“The evidence suggests that this is a program.”
--Prof. David Jacobs, Temple Univ.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Regardless that is coloring them all with the same brush which is not true or fair. And that was my point.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: OneNationUnder

pretty sure they will both be discussing the current and future alien disclosure details
and the recent discoveries of many earthlike planets
edit on 4-6-2015 by blacktie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
a reply to: interupt42

Regardless that is coloring them all with the same brush which is not true or fair. And that was my point.

Understood, but I never said they were all like that , but there are enough of them at high level positions that have done their best to protect the church over the kids .

Also bad intentions are often more associated with secrecy than good intentions (looking at you gov'ts of the world)

edit on 18630America/ChicagoThu, 04 Jun 2015 19:18:19 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
To be honest, he's probably the perfect choice to share the news. For some strange reason, our government think that if we found out we were not alone, that our minds would melt and we'd descend into anarchy. I mean, we have been desensitized to alien contact by Hollywood for decades. Show us what you got, we can take it...

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneNationUnder
Putin is also visiting the Pope at the Vatican on June 10, 2015.

Is this connected to the Popes statement tomorrow? I doubt it.

There won't be any mention of aliens.

OMG PUTIN is the ALIEN and the pope is going to rat him out ,lol

I'm going with what LadyJae posted: climate change talk , impact of capitalism talk with sprinkle of Reagonism in regards to world conflicts and what would we do if an Alien race came down as a civilization.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
As quick as i am to dismiss anything from the Holy See, they have historically been at the forefront of the science of astronomy going back to the Classics. However, the world we live in, it would make a lot more sense for NASA or ESA to "pronounce" anything big.
edit on 4-6-2015 by FlyingFox because: Edit, to add the philosophy of science to the rhetoric and policy of the catholic church

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyJae

You're under arrest for killing a front-page thread.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join