It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine's General Staff Admits Using Artillery Banned by Minsk Agreements

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
There it is, heavy artillery that was supposed to be pulled back, in action full swing;

Kiev used heavy artillery against eastern Ukrainian forces, which had previously been pulled out from the contact line in accordance with the Minsk peace agreements, the General Staff of Ukraine said Wednesday.

sputniknews.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianAmericanJew

Is this a joke?

Sounds like typical communist propaganda.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Right...if true, isnt it obvious? Freshly couped governments working for one interest and "rebels" working for another interest. reply to: RussianAmericanJew

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Hehe taken rught from Greathouses thread...nice.
a reply to: thesaneone

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Do you know what kind of artillery should be removed through these agreements ?
In this press article, they mention use of 120, 122 and 125mm shells :

At least 6 dead, 90 injured in Donetsk in shelling by Kiev – local officials

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

At least one side is being honest .

edit on 3-6-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

According to what I've read, it's anything over 100mm, along with multiple rocket launchers.

50 km buffer zone was to have been established.

Minsk Agreement

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianAmericanJew
There it is, heavy artillery that was supposed to be pulled back, in action full swing;

I don't doubt this at all. If I'm right there was also some mentions about this "seize fire" thingy in that Minsk peace agreement. And if i really strech my memory I think that withdrawing these heavy weapons was demanded in order to actually start that seize fire.
So, if the separatists don't maintain seizefire why wouldn't Kiev bring these guns back to the line?

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Maybe if the Russian's hadn't started the problem, you know sending in troops and all, the other side would have played nice also? That seems to me to be a rather obvious observation. How do you view the situation anyway, from Putin's misguided view of creating the new Russian empire?

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

sputniknews.com...

Russia's newest propaganda wing...anything more credible?

Sputnik is an international multimedia news service launched on 10 November 2014 by Rossiya Segodnya, an agency wholly owned and operated by the Russian government, which was created by a Decree of the President of Russia on 9 December 2013.[1] Sputnik replaces the RIA Novosti news agency on an international stage (which remains active in Russia)[2] and Voice of Russia.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianAmericanJew

Kiev used heavy artillery against eastern Ukrainian forces, which had previously been pulled out from the contact line in accordance with the Minsk peace agreements, the General Staff of Ukraine said Wednesday.

sputniknews.com...

lol... your shift should be over in 3 hours comrade. Great thread.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Maybe is the Americans hadn't started this problem, you know overthrowing a democratically elected leader and manufacturing a revolution, the there side would have no reason to fight. He'll there wouldn't even be another side, there would be a stable Ukraine and a stable Russia.

edit on 4-6-2015 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Thanks to FOX news the 6 deads are narrowed to two.
Now you have only one choice : go check by yourself the exact amount of casualties in order to find out who is lying, because CNN reports only 4 victims.

Should we review in detail which representatives of which religious/ethnical group are the most likely to own the major US newssources ?

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

The people voted, and chose the government. It was not a military coup. Funny how a vote only matters if they choose who you want.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   
That Bent guys shift is about to start... This thread should get fun.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

You would understand it a little better if you understood the concepts behind modern politics and asymmetric warfare. Or maybe you do and your just biased. All in all I don't care.

Funny how a vote only matters if they choose who you want.

So like crimea and the east republics?
edit on 4-6-2015 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Should we review in detail which representatives of which religious/ethnical group are the most likely to own the major US newssources ?

And what is it ?

I can explain different figures from Fox and CNN.
Fox - reporting 2 casualties from Ukr side of the front line (citing Ukr military)
CNN - reporting 4 casualties from DNR/LNR (citing Russian via DNR sources)

Why so, I can't explain, but I want to see your analysis of american media structure "religious/ethnical group"

On a side note it was funny to see CNN short video. Take a look who is supporting rebels - apparently those are US Polo team cheerleader

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason

Same as Florida voting for independence. Doesn't work that way. Not to mention NEITHER voted. The Eastern Ukraine sections that DID vote actually voted for the Pro-Western government you hate.

Crimea gets to vote on who rules Ukraine, it does not get to vote to be it's own country unilaterally.

If you think it does, are you for Dagestan getting a vote? What about Chechnya? Or is only Russia exempt?

See you are a hypocrite, I am not. I don't think Dagestan OR Crimea should vote to be independent. You think Crimea should, and Dagestan should not.

Hypocrisy.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

You would understand it a little better if you understood the concepts behind modern politics and asymmetric warfare. Or maybe you do and your just biased. All in all I don't care.

Funny how a vote only matters if they choose who you want.

People voted. It was not a military coup. They were sick and tired of Russia.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join