It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Administration LIES about Iranian nuclear program being frozen

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Oh I have no doubt Obama is keeping quiet about what's actually happening in Iran, but the Iranians are certainly also lying to the U.S. about what they actually have. Nations lie to each other. Nations lie to their own citizens. We're not breaking any new ground over here.

That doesn't make it acceptable. I'm soooo sick of hearing "politicians always lie" as an excuse, like just because they do it is somehow expected and therefore...tolerated. Murderers kill, rapists rape and politicians lie...it doesn't change that they should be either jailed or fired for the offence. And when ANYONE utters a stupid statement like "we know they lie...big deal" you are part of the problem, not the solution.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Sorry can you post some proof where ahmidinejad was leading crowds chanting death to America, death to Israel?

I would like to see that please.

As you know many of his video's have been mistranslated, and taken out of context completely. It is a shame you do not understand Farci!

But hey guess what, even if he did say that... actions speak louder than words right?

America openly kill civilians from other nations in the thousands/millions, as do israel in the hundreds.

America has started many wars over the past century, they have caused so much death and destruction that the world has become desynsetized to the mass murder. Another 1000 civilians killed by the USA surgical strikes, and what is the reaction of the western world?

''Meh..''

You sit happily and ignorantly behind your computer, ignoring the fact that while America and Israel are safe behind their weapons of mass destruction, middle eastern women and children are openly murdered, their lives ruined, houses smashed to pieces, environments mangled, ecomomies in pieces but it's okay right? Because it isnt directly affecting you??

And you would have me believe that America is the epitome of justice, and the the middle east are just stupid people ?

edit on 5-6-2015 by ISeekTruth101 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-6-2015 by ISeekTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
a reply to: ISeekTruth101

I see so now nuclear weapons are good?

Yeah I'm pretty much done with you buddy .

Why are you twisting my words? Quote where I have said nuclear weapons are good?

I am actually done with you. If you cannot read, then I cannot conversate with you.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: peskyhumans

Within 2 years Iran will be armed with nuclear weapons

What is more disconcerting for you exactly:

1. That a P.O.S politician lied to you?

Or

2. That Iran might make nuclear weapons and "Islamic extremists" will consequently nuke the continental US?

If your answer is #2 I can understand - after all, have you seen the devastating effect the detonation of nuclear weapons has on another country and it's population?

That happened once (twice), in 1943.

For the door prize - can you guess which country detonated those nukes? and for a meat-platter prize can you guess the country that got nuked (twice)?

Now for the mystery prize - how many countries have nukes and how many countries have used them on other countries?

Given the way the US government is arming domestic law enforcement to the teeth whilst at the same time suffering from OCD gun grabbing syndrome towards US citizens, maybe...just maybe Iran wants a weapon or 2 as a deterrent - just like US citizens (the smart ones) are stockpiling guns and ammo at the moment.

How about this then...forgetting Iran for a moment. There are Islamic extremists who do and/or would do anything to kill Americans especially on American soil. But guns, knives and even missiles aren't going to help them execute much terrorism in the USA. What they need are easy to hide or disguise explosives, bio-agents, etc. that are easy to transport and can be carried on their person. 9/11 was done with box cutters for the most part.

So we have people who believe in their god and worship him so immensely that they would die for him, send their children to die and brutally kill anyone. Nothing means more to them than their religion. And their version of Islam tells them that god wants them to kill. There is no more dangerous beast than this in the world. Now...give them access to something that they can carry in a backpack. Something that can be carried across the border and placed in some city. Maybe just a dirty bomb.

The implications and changes to our country that would occur are beyond imagination. A government takeover, full control of the people, laws swept aside due to the attack under the lie of protecting the country. A terrorist attack with radioactive materials would be the key to government executing the plans they have built for decades. They probably want that as much as the terrorists.

So yes...we dropped two bombs on Japan. And yes...due to that we won the war. Who says the same thing can't happen again, but this time to us, instead of by us.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Already posted that earlier in the thread.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

I'm not defending anyone, so if that is the case then so be it. I'm just trying to explore all possibilities.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Already posted that earlier in the thread.

Quote me then.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

How about you read the thread instead of me quote it again ?

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

How about you read the thread instead of me quote it again ?

In the second you wasted on that reply you could have quoted me...

It's really easy... that is.. if I actually said nuclear weapons are good.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

America openly kill civilians from other nations in the thousands/millions, as do israel in the hundreds.

America has started many wars over the past century, they have caused so much death and destruction that the world has become desynsetized to the mass murder. Another 1000 civilians killed by the USA surgical strikes, and what is the reaction of the western world?

''Meh..''

You sit happily and ignorantly behind your computer, ignoring the fact that while America and Israel are safe behind their weapons of mass destruction, middle eastern women and children are openly murdered, their lives ruined, houses smashed to pieces, environments mangled, ecomomies in pieces but it's okay right? Because it isnt directly affecting you??

And you would have me believe that America is the epitome of justice, and the the middle east are just stupid people ?

Agreed. The holier than thou attitude the United States has towards Iran and other countries is tiresome. The U.S. has no right to take the moral high ground.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

OK Just maybe they did know but they did not want the Iranians to know that they know. So now the US has the underhand to watch them. Its could be like a way to monitor there movements and not let them know. I am just thinking of another way of looking at things. And of course Obama can not possible think of everything on his own there are people that do this and do this well. At least I would hope so.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Politicians = liar don't matter what party or country. No one should have nukes anyways.................no one.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   
If tomorrow we found out Iran has a nuclear bomb, it wouldn't matter one bit. It's not like they would ever use it. They would keep it for defensive purposes only. It would be suicide for Iran to attack Israel or the US with a nuke.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: peskyhumans
It's not just to take a pop at Obama. If your country is the chief negotiator to limit a country's ability to build a nuke, and you tell the world that their program is frozen, you better be in a position to know. I don't for a moment believe that we just found out about this, and if we did that just proves these negotiations have been a farce from the beginning. If Iran won't let our people in to see what they are doing there's no logic in continuing to bicker at a negotiating table. This is just a waste of time - which is exactly what they want. So far we have been playing right into their hand.

Who would have thought that a little country like Iran could have duped the United States? If Obama didn't know he might as well wear a dunce hat for the rest of his term. But personally, I think he knew.
International inspectors have had daily access. What they describe is a complete freeze on certain activites and a possible technical problem/backlog on conversion of the highest enriched uranium. Iran says 'in dustrial sabotage'. Either way, the international inspectors say that Iran is not oving towards making a nuclear weapon.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join