It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Administration LIES about Iranian nuclear program being frozen

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I prefer isolationism to .

I just have a nasty habit of inserting logic into illogical positions. Believe me I know logic is frowned upon when people are pushing a position .

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

If you say so. I'm just being a realist.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Yeppers the admin is lying.

After all. All the cool kids are pushing alternative energies to 'solve' their energy needs.

Iran says it's for 'peaceful' purposes is a big fat lie.

The current US admin saying it's frozen is a big fat lie.

Much like how the US admin is playing politics. So are the Iranians.

edit on 3-6-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
a reply to: buster2010

Had the world come to it's senses then everyone would have singed the NPT

I have learned one thing. It is impossible to predict the future. I still retain hope that this or another solution may come to pass.

But I still reiterate my opinion. It will be far safer for the world to limit the number of countries that have nuclear weapons.

That's what the NPT does it limits the number of countries that have nukes.
edit on 9170000001730America/ChicagoWed, 03 Jun 2015 16:01:17 -05002010 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

I understand that.

I am just not able to predict in the future that all countries won't sign it . I agree with you at this moment in time it does not appear that way.

But the current circumstances I do not consider finite .

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Or just any politician in general?

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Actually, using progressive logic, the first term of the next president everything can be blamed on Obama.

No, it's still blame Bush. Obama has been pretty much exactly the same as Bush on any policy that mattered. Obama gets some of the blame for not fixing things but most of it still goes to the guy who screwed everything up in the first place.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
What I find amusing is that just a few short months ago, many of the same posters were arguing that Iran WASN'T developing nuclear weapons.

Now they are, but claiming that they'll never use them.

What'll happen when Iran does use one? Say that since America did, it's okay for Iran also?

Did you read the article? It makes the case that Iran ISN'T building nuclear weapons. Not only does it come right out and say they aren't doing so, but they explain the increase in nuclear material as being a result of Iran downgrading existing weapons grade fuel into the proper quality to make fuel rods.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   
This was proven day one when Iran basically called Obama a liar when he released a fact sheet that was drastically different than what Obama was selling.

Centrifuges: Iran's fact sheet said Iran should keep operating about 10,000 centrifuges used to process uranium fuel. The White House said the framework agreement calls for Iran to scale back to 5,060 operating centrifuges to make it more difficult to produce fuel for a nuclear bomb.

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

So you're saying you support the poliferation of nuclear weapons ?

Myself I would prefer nobody else develops them so they will be easier to get rid of eventually .

I support Iran's right to nuclear energy without other hypocritical nations meddling in their internal affairs.

It would be lovely to rid the world of nuclear weapons, this however is wishful thinking. We will never rid the world of weapons, and while one nation possess nuclear weapons, other nations will always seek it. We do not live in a utopia, a utopia will never be achieved while humans remain on earth so weapons are just something we are going to have to deal with in life, as it has been since the beginning of history.

While America has nuclear weapons, as well as Israel, and the fact that they both antagonize middle eastern nations among other nations in the world means that you can only expect the pursuit of nuclear weapons development to increase in among the antagonized, not the other way around.

Supply and demand. In WW2 there was a demand for weapons that could cause mass destruction, to end wars. 70 odd years later, nuclear weapons development has increased in capacity and volume, primarily by the nations that are preventing others from obtaining the same weapons.

Either no nation has it, or all have it. That is equity.

Iran is a sovereign nation, it can and will make decisions on it's own, they are quite a capable bunch and if they want nuclear energy to offset their consumption of natural resources for monetary gains, let them do it.

They are more trustworthy than USA or Israel.

edit on 4-6-2015 by ISeekTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
What did you expect? What hasn't the Obama Administration not lied about?

HOPE AND CHANGE ! Unfortunately when the population heard those two words the put their own hopes and their own change on the definition.

Kinda like the Patriot act being renamed the "Freedom Act" ... Classic government misinformation/misdirection.. .

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   

I want you to consider this crazy idea for a moment...

Imagine tomorrow that all nations in the world possessed nuclear weapons, with all having the exact same capacity and delivery mechanism. Meaning that each nation can attack another in the exact same fashion, with mass damage being guaranteed.

How do you think America's foreign policy would change over night? How would Israel behave over the next 5 years?

What nation would be the first to launch a strike, if any?

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   

There is a very very little chance that the Obama Administration are unaware of any hiking issues or world affairs.
They spend blooming expenses on espionage. They have the right tools for mass and heavy surveillance with the networks surfing globally. They are the EYES of the world.
edit on 4-6-2015 by moronic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: moronic

So that means we can't entertain the possibility that the Iranians were liars as well?

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ISeekTruth101

More trustworthy? I have never seen Obama or for that matter Netanyahu leading crowds chanting death to America death to Israel .

If you think they're responsible or something about you that just ain't right .

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ISeekTruth101

I see so now nuclear weapons are good?

Yeah I'm pretty much done with you buddy .

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ISeekTruth101

I want you to consider this crazy idea for a moment...

Imagine tomorrow that all nations in the world possessed nuclear weapons, with all having the exact same capacity and delivery mechanism. Meaning that each nation can attack another in the exact same fashion, with mass damage being guaranteed.

How do you think America's foreign policy would change over night? How would Israel behave over the next 5 years?

What nation would be the first to launch a strike, if any?

It would most likely end with some nice Fanatics getting some nuclear material and attacking non muslims. Especially since countries sponsor terrorism.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Iran will do anything to see their Nuclear program done. They have spend excessive amount to get upto this stage and no meetings or agreements will hold them. U.S are consciously aware of this. U.S subsequently fell to Iran's blatant lie is just another excuse.
edit on 5-6-2015 by moronic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
a reply to: peskyhumans

The same people who told you that Iran is building nuclear weapons, and want to kill you, are the same people you are upset about right now.

So...take that with a grain of salt. They are probably lying to you, about everything.

~Tenth

Probably??? I would say definately...every chance they get.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: peskyhumans

Just curious here, isn't it also possible that the Iranians lied to the Obama Administration and they subsequently reported bad info?

While possible...then instead of being liars, they are idiots.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join