It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Administration LIES about Iranian nuclear program being frozen

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
That's right. The Obama administration LIED about freezing the Iranian nuclear program for the past 18 months. I'm going to have the balls and come out and directly accusing them of LYING because David E. Sanger and Wiliam J. Broad at the New York Times don't have the testicles to accuse the Obama administration of lying themselves.

New York Times article

WASHINGTON — With only one month left before a deadline to complete a nuclear deal with Iran, international inspectors have reported that Tehran’s stockpile of nuclear fuel increased about 20 percent over the last 18 months of negotiations, partially undercutting the Obama administration’s contention that the Iranian program had been “frozen” during that period.

What the hell is "partially undercutting a contention" when the facts outright prove that someone blatantly lied? What would you do if your kid did this:

Dad: Son, I want you to pick up your room, then you can have ice cream.
Kid: Okay! I picked up my room!
*Dad gives his son ice cream*
Dad: Wait a minute, you never picked up your room! You lied to me son. Why did you do that?
Kid: I didn't lie, I partially undercutted your contention that I should pick up my room to get ice cream.
Dad: What the #?

If the Obama administration says that Iran's nuclear program has been FROZEN for the past 18 months, and we find out that they have in fact increased their amount of nuclear material by 20 percent, that's a blatant LIE. I would also expect that the reporters who duty it is to report these facts to us in the media, have the balls to call it such!

Thank you, David E. Sanger and William J. Broad for not having any journalistic integrity whatsoever. When you grow some balls and become men maybe, just maybe, I will buy one of NY Times crappy newspapers and appreciate what you have to say. Until then you can both go screw yourselves.

Also, I am going to repeat this: Within 2 years Iran will be armed with nuclear weapons. Obama couldn't haggle his way out of a wet paper bag, let alone stop a country full of islamic extremists arm themselves with WMD's. Based on what has happened so far, I think he may be actually helping them, not hinder them.

If this post comes across as aggressive (and I hope it does) it's because I'm really pissed off at our media, at our president, and all the douchebags we have in Congress right now. Homicidal terrorists are building a nuclear program and the best people we have on it are a #ing circus.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
What did you expect? What hasn't the Obama Administration not lied about?

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: peskyhumans

The same people who told you that Iran is building nuclear weapons, and want to kill you, are the same people you are upset about right now.

So...take that with a grain of salt. They are probably lying to you, about everything.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Yes of course, Iran is filled with homicidal extremists. They are incapable of using nuclear energy for anything but violence. They, by majority, are inferior human beings to the human beings that run the United states.

Because Iran is run by extremists and warmongers, that intend to destroy the world.

/sarcasm

I happy you have bee lied to, now you see how perfect your government is. Absolute shining beacon of democracy, full transparency to it's citizens.
edit on 3-6-2015 by ISeekTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
here we go again... this WH has Its' own definition of 'frozen'

I guess frozen to the administration means that Iran is still 'frozen' at the stage of nuclear fuel enrichment by way of centrifuges....or recycling used fuel rods into a higher concentration of nuclear fuel...
Obama must be fully satisfied that Iran is still years away from enriching enough nuclear fuel to have a critical mass for a nuclear bomb...

the error in thinking is that Iran can clandestinely ramp up the enrichment process in a months time to produce enough concentrated nuclear fuel to arm a bomb in less than 6 months (if Iran does not secretly already have many pounds/kilo's of bomb grade fuel hidden in secret facilities)---- developing a trigger device for the bomb is the other hurdle which is never mentioned by media.... wonder why? is it because plans and specs are already in Iranian hands ?

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

It's only a lie if they had evidence to the contrary which I guess is why the story you refer to is careful in how it covers it. Hey, I know, anything to have a pop at Obama about is fair game on here isn't it, even if people resort to their own theory and then stating it as fact.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Obama foreign policy is playing "Red Light, Green Light".

As long as no-one sees Iran doing it, it's okay.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Just curious here, isn't it also possible that the Iranians lied to the Obama Administration and they subsequently reported bad info?

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
So Iran lies to the United States.

And it's Obama's fault.

Okay.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
It's not just to take a pop at Obama. If your country is the chief negotiator to limit a country's ability to build a nuke, and you tell the world that their program is frozen, you better be in a position to know. I don't for a moment believe that we just found out about this, and if we did that just proves these negotiations have been a farce from the beginning. If Iran won't let our people in to see what they are doing there's no logic in continuing to bicker at a negotiating table. This is just a waste of time - which is exactly what they want. So far we have been playing right into their hand.

Who would have thought that a little country like Iran could have duped the United States? If Obama didn't know he might as well wear a dunce hat for the rest of his term. But personally, I think he knew.
edit on 6/3/15 by peskyhumans because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I am going to repeat this: Within 2 years Iran will be armed with nuclear weapons.

We have been hearing this crap for thirty years and it still hasn't happened. If Iran wanted nukes then they would have already had them by now.
It's funny how you cry they will have nukes in two years then you must have missed this part of the article.

The extent to which Iran’s stockpile has increased was documented in a report issued Friday by the International Atomic Energy Agency, the United Nations organization that monitors compliance with nuclear treaties. The agency’s inspectors, who have had almost daily access to most of Iran’s nuclear production facilities, reported finding no evidence that Iran was racing toward a nuclear weapon, and said Tehran had halted work on facilities that could have given it bomb-making capabilities.

Seeing how Iran signed the NPT they have every right to develop fuel for their reactors and we have no right demanding they stop making fuel based on the delusions of a warmonger that wants war between America and Iran.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Oh good. I thought I was the only one who could see more possibilities than JUST the Obama Administration being the ones who are lying.

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if everyone is lying to everyone here.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Get a grip people, we where told that iran would have a nuke in the early 90s, but keep on the daily its obamas fault, makes for great comedy.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: peskyhumans
It's not just to take a pop at Obama. If your country is the chief negotiator to limit a country's ability to build a nuke, and you tell the world that their program is frozen, you better be in a position to know. I don't for a moment believe that we just found out about this, and if we did that just proves these negotiations have been a farce from the beginning. If Iran won't let our people in to see what they are doing there's no logic in continuing to bicker at a negotiating table. This is just a waste of time - which is exactly what they want. So far we have been playing right into their hand.

I agree that it doesn't look good for the Obama administration for their claims to surface as wrong, but that doesn't implicitly imply that the Obama Admin was purposely deceitful.

Who would have thought that a little country like Iran could have duped the United States? If Obama didn't know he might as well wear a dunce hat for the rest of his term. But personally, I think he knew.

Anyone with a brain really. Have you SEEN the caliber of our politicians?

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
All the world is a stage, and none of us really knows what the 'truth' is.

Enjoy the show, its not like we have any control over it.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Oh good. I thought I was the only one who could see more possibilities than JUST the Obama Administration being the ones who are lying.

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if everyone is lying to everyone here.
Any reason for people sling more mud at Emperor God-King And Eternal Ayatollah Barack "Put them in stocks" Obama.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I mean I wouldn't be surprised if Obama DID secretly know about this, but let the Iranians lie to them and say it was frozen, then he turns around and lies to the public. It's just silly to jump to the ONE conclusion that puts egg all over Obama's face when there are CERTAINLY more likely possibilities of how things went down.

I mean is it really any surprise to find out that politicians lie? Why do we always assume that only American politicians lie?
edit on 3-6-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Wow, that is awesome!

"Ayatollah Barack "Put them in stocks" Obama"

-ScientificRailgun

edit on 3-6-2015 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Oh I have no doubt Obama is keeping quiet about what's actually happening in Iran, but the Iranians are certainly also lying to the U.S. about what they actually have. Nations lie to each other. Nations lie to their own citizens. We're not breaking any new ground over here.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Right! Exactly! Politicians lie. Then everyone acts like its some new found revelation when a politician gets caught in one. Talk about putting people up on a pedestal... The way the right acts when they even THINK they've caught Obama in a lie almost seems to suggest they think more highly of Obama than the left does.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join