It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark shadow figure with green eyes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   
So i was thinking a long time ago to post about the dark the shadow figure with green eyes.

I was in my room listening to some music and was sitting with my back againt the door.
I felt a stranger feeling someone is watching me so i peeked over my shoulder and i saw this dark entity in the opening of my door with glowing green eyes (the eyes looked like some telescopic goggles with bright green light out of it). The figure itself was like in a dark leather advanced matrix coat. And the figure was standing under the light of the hall in the opening of my door and the lights on the ceiling became green colorish.
I wasn't schocked ( i dont know why ) so i turned my head to my desktop and again over my shoulder and it was gone.
This is for real i searched on google if i could find some evidence and saw alot of topic's about this entity/figure

I'm not scared and the figure didn't harm me

BTW the figure was tall around 2 meter. the face of the entity was like a gasmask type of face and green glowing telescopic goggle eyes and dark leather type of capouchon. and starred right in my eyes 5 feet away from me for a couple seconds
edit on 3-6-2015 by UNKNOWNPURPLE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: UNKNOWNPURPLE

Did you feel tired or fatigued? If so, consult your doctor.... but seriously, i've seen similar when i'm either half-asleep or dreaming. Could be demons, could just be your imagination. It's up to you to decide. But know there are others that see similar things/ entities.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: southernplayalistic

maybe a little fatigued.
It was evening about 10pm

this type entity's are real alot of people encountered them.

edit on 3-6-2015 by UNKNOWNPURPLE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: southernplayalistic

Did you feel tired or fatigued? If so, consult your doctor.... but seriously, i've seen similar when i'm either half-asleep or dreaming. Could be demons, could just be your imagination. It's up to you to decide. But know there are others that see similar things/ entities.

In all honesty Ive seen sheet like that, but it was down to being up for days with no sleep
induced by that horrible stuff.
I stopped taking it and entities stopped.
Then it got worse...I had to talk to my misses.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: UNKNOWNPURPLE
this type entity's are real alot of people encountered them.

I'm sure a lot of people have "encountered them". I'm also quite sure that it was a hypnagogic hallucination, especially given that you, yourself, said you were fatigued.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Ismynameimportant

Atleast you've a misses to talk to. My dreams (i'm sure your's and other's) can seem too surreal at times. I'm assuming i'm one of the many, but all i can say is, if you're able, wake yourself of from the nightmare. I've always been able to wake myself out of fear. Heavy breathing, when i wake, realize where i'm at, and i'm back asleep. Possibly dreaming of a reenactment of what i just dreamed.

I try to stay intoxicated as I can before the next days of work. ......."Work"...... a monkey could do my job......if they know math.

edit on 362015 by southernplayalistic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

ye i know when people almost fall asleep the brain produces some '___' in the brain that can cause hallucination.
I was a little fatigued but was 90% awake when i encountered it

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   

The brain produces many chemicals, and more importantly, when you're tired, your neuroreceptors become less sensitive to norepinephrine and serotonin and more sensitive to melatonin.

It doesn't even really matter how awake or tired you "feel". If you're not getting enough deep, REM sleep, your brain can do all sorts of strange things. You can even drift into a sort of 'daydream' for a second or two, and not even realize it (also a common reason for hypnagogic hallucinations).

Get some good rest, and forget about it, unless, of course, such hallucinations continue or become more frequent. In that case, see a doctor.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   

It only happend 1 time, so i dont think im crazy.
Maybe there is some sort of chemical in our brain that lets us see other dimensions.
which can't be seen whitout the chemical.
Or it could also be possible that a 3rd eye is activated to.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   

I don't know about that, I think you could be right..
But for sure staying up for a week isn't good for you, I think.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: UNKNOWNPURPLE

It only happend 1 time, so i dont think im crazy.
Maybe there is some sort of chemical in our brain that lets us see other dimensions.
which can't be seen whitout the chemical.
Or it could also be possible that a 3rd eye is activated to.

Could be. Or it could be that our brains don't function properly when fatigued. But if you'd rather believe in esoteric woo, more power to ya.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I'm confused... you say that you were sitting on the floor with your back against the door, and then you turn around and see something in the opening of the door over your shoulder?

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: charolais

i was sitting on my chair

top topics

join