It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Kerry broken Leg: it is not needed to be a seer to recognize a Really Bad OMEN!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Danbones

Well Dear Danbones,

Certainly you seems to have here better memory than the rest. Effectively President Gerald Ford fell in a terrible way in the stair of The Air force 1 on his trip to Austria , something that could be an omen of this famous so silly and grave mistake in the debate against Carter that probably was more definitive than the Pardon to Nixon to lose the election of 1976 against Jimmy Carter.

www.youtube.com...

www.usnews.com...

www.youtube.com...

President Jimmy Carter also had his own so embarrassing fall jogging in the green areas around the white house in 1979, a year that was definitive to seal the so bad fate of to be another One term President. In 1979 two anti American revolutions occurred around the world, one in Iran and another In Nicaragua. The Carter administration didn't move one single finger to stop them, to the contrary reduced dramatically his support to both falling regimes.

The second of those revolutions was in the long run the reason of his failure in to try to be reelected, together with another fact that also occurred in 1979, the Soviet invasion to Afghanistan. Carter decided to release a package of economic sanctions, a complete embargo, against the USSR and their allies, that unfortunately in the long run had a boomerang effect over the American Economy that went into recession in 1980. Any similarity with the current situation with Russia is a mere coincidence?

i.dailymail.co.uk...

content.time.com...

Now, Hillary has her own terrible fall in the stairs also of a Jet before her troubles began with all the problem of Benghazi and the Emailgate.

www.youtube.com...

How about the "accident" of King Juan Carlos of Spain in his safari to Botswana, that was a clear omen of his abdication to the Throne?

www.cbsnews.com...

Or Fidel Castro fall in a parade in 2004, in front of the tv cameras, broking his knee and arm, was this an omen of his retirement of politics that seemed at that time highly improbable? by 2008 he was forced to resignation in favor of his brother Raul, due to health problems in Cuba.

www.cnn.com...

stream1.gifsoup.com...

I know there are skepticals to omens , but they exist, there is no way to deny the synchronicities.

No, this is not question of to be positive or negative, nor to try to exaggerate, there is a symbolic language in which the subconscious mind is connecting with the future, and the person feels in advance that something will run really bad.

So this is also not related with conspiracies stuff, is just one level above what is merely human ordinary experience, perhaps it refers to what the ancient Greeks called fate.

Why President Kennedy banged his head in January 1961 on a table picking up a toy for his daughter Caroline , at the very beginning of his term, so he was forced to wear a bandage on his temple to cover a cut he received? strange coincidence to somebody that was going to be assassinated by a shot in his head that either entered or exited, it depends what you believe, the temple zone?

Here the images of JFK wearing the bandage on the temple by Paul Schutzer, an iconic image.

odetojohn.tumblr.com...

Why Yuri Gagarin forgot first time in his life his Pilot license the exact day he was going to die in what appeared to be a routine flight?

www.youtube.com...

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 6/3/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
I know there are skepticals to omens , but they exist, there is no way to deny the synchronicities.

I see it on the internet so it must be true!

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I think this is a great thread, it looks like you put A LOT of work into it!

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

So basically you are saying that if any politician etc. has a minor mishap, then it is an omen to something major happening.....correct?

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Argyll

So basically you are saying that if any politician etc. has a minor mishap, then it is an omen to something major happening.....correct?

Replace the word "synchronicity" with "coincidence" and the whole post becomes less prophetic and more guesswork.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The bad omen is the pompous treatment. For a broken leg, which could be set at any hospital. His Dr flys in then he is transported on a C-17 Gigantic Plane to Boston, where a Motorcade and Police an ambulance rush him to the Hospital.
Here is vid

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

If there is such a thing as omens, this was actually a good omen for us. You can look at it as a missed opportunity for him to attend a meeting and screw things up even more. As for the accidents (ie omens) you have listed, they are just natural, everyday misfortunate occurrences which happen to humans who are not infallible and are prone to having bad things happen at inopportune times. Nothing more. You are grasping to make a connection between pratfall injuries to future events. So in other words, if Hitler had a skiing accident which broke his little toe, maybe the Holocaust wouldn't have happened?

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I see a bad omen in the fact that John Kerry is US Secretary of State.

Bad omen or lousy voting?

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Dear ScientificRailgun,

That is a very strong statement, and it is a very subjectively elaborated too. After all Nostradamus predicted a lot of facts of the modernity, like The French Revolution, including the decapitations, the arrival of Napoleon, Hitler , the Assassination of JFK , RFK and the death of EMK of a terminal illness in his head. Also it is remarkable his accuracy w.r.t. 911 2001 , as well as the war of Terror that was coming after it.

Now, the death of Jesus of Nazareth was already described in psalms written by King David about 1000 years before it actually happened, and the collapse of the Jewish nation in between 67 to 70 AD was already predicted word by world, including the terrible siege of Jerusalem in the eschatological discourse of Jesus Christ in the Gospels.

Now, I never have found in the Bible nothing saying that Christ was going to come back in the year 2000, so those were speculations of possibly charlatans.

Now, concerning my observation around the accident of Mr Kerry, that you decided to call a prediction, I would suggest you to check my records in ATS community, possibly that is where you can find answer to your question. Facts say more than a thousand words, and I believe that is what you want to see, so verify if I ever have predicted or suggested an incoming event successfully.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Argyll

Well Dear Argyll,

The Fall of President Gerald Ford in the Air force one was not a minor one, he was lucky that he didn't break any of his bones on it or push his wife to fall with him.

That fall in the Airport of Austria 1975 is still by far the worst one ever experienced by a US head of State along all History, so it was nothing ordinary, nothing that we can see every year.

Now, in that same Year of 1975 Gerald Ford became the first President in History to be forced to move out US air forces of a war that they couldn't win, the Vietnam conflict that was fought by two other Presidents before him for around 10 years.

He is also unique in History to be the Only President that was never elected for the office. I'm sure he didn't like at all those statistics around his term. It must be extremely painful for him to have lost the 1976 election for really few votes against a relatively new political figure as Mr. Jimmy Carter.

Have you checked how popular is Mr President Obama right now? well, the polls results of CNN disclosed today , say that unfortunately he is even less popular than George W Bush, That is something to be worried about in his cabinet.

A grave error right now in to handle a crisis , could decide the election in favor of the Republicans. The current administration is short of time to maneuver successfully across any potential political storm if it appears suddenly from no where.

Unfortunately ISIS and Ukraine are two potential huge storms that can go out of control anytime. The same can be said if the world enters again in Recession or if the democrats bid all their chances to win in 2016 around just only one precandidate. I don't have nothing against Mrs Hillary Clinton, but she is a highly risky asset and has a very visible Achilles heel.

news.yahoo.com...

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
No, no, no ...

The Anti-Christ was supposed to be wounded in the head and world thought he was dead, but he experienced a miraculous recovery ...

Oh, no! It's Hillary. Didn't she have a terrible head wound? All she has to do is come out as trans, and you yourself has said she will get elected.

And it's been a popular nickname for a while to call her ... the Hildebeast ...

Honestly, these things happen. Kerry broke his leg. I'd be more worried if they suddenly confirmed a peace agreement between Palestine and Israel and everyone was singing "peace and safety."

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

All of these predictions were "verified" after the fact, when people had the luxury of monday-morning quarterbacking to analyze the quatrains and find verses that fit PAST events. Not once, ever, has a prediction from Nostradamus, or ANY medium or psychic for that matter, helped to PREVENT a tragedy before it occurred, or accurately predict exactly what was going to happen, how, when, and in what manner, with which players. All predictions rely of vague time frames, obtuse reasoning, and fuzzy logic.

Now maybe with this in mind, you can answer my question. What makes you less of charlatan than those you profess to be better than?

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

That fall in the Airport of Austria 1975 is still by far the worst one ever experienced by a US head of State along all History, so it was nothing ordinary, nothing that we can see every year.

John Kerry isn't the head of state.

How on earth do you relate Ford having a fall and the US pulling out of Vietnam?

Sorry mate....I'm not getting it.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Well, when Nostradamus wrote that a boy would born in poverty at the shores of the Danu river and he should be followed my millions, his name will be something like Hister or Hisler there was no way for any person in his time to know what he was talking about, after all Hitler didn't come from any dynasty or emperors of Germany, he was a unique figure in History.

Interestingly, if you superpose the two names about this figure given by the seer in his quatrains, you get Hitler plus a double s. SS was precisely the name of the terrible secret police of Hitler. .

The same can be said when he predicted that on the month 7th of the 1999 ( either July or September) a great king of the Terror will fall from the sky, there will be war there after. Nostradamus was an excellent astronomer, the God of war of the astrology is Mars, on that same period of time that Nostradamus pointed with remarkable precision Mars approached the earth as never before along an entire millennium. There was war after that astronomical phenomenon and it was related with terrorism, that is the sense of the term King of Terror.

The point is that to interpret predictions the person must know about the symbolic language of prophecy.

If take a course on symbols used in Daniel visions and in the Revelation book you can acquire that knowledge. Now, if you take other courses of symbolism of Cabbala, IChing and Sufism, you would approach a lot to what It was the most basic knowledge that Nostradamus had when he began his seer career.

Now, to prevent the occurrence of something already predicted it is useless, because fate is something that escape to our ability to avoid, the most we can do is to be prepared to affront it, but that gives us a great chance to survive it.

The prediction of Jeane Dixon in 1956 about Kennedy election in 1960 is a good example. Jeane tried various times to prevent the President to don't travel to Texas, but JFK was a very skeptical man. She was already famous as a special personal adviser of President FDR during the years of WWII. She had already predicted the defection of Winston Churchill in the election of 1945.

"As for the 1960 election Mrs. Dixon thinks it will be dominated by labor and won by a Democrat. But he will be assassinated or die in office 'though not necessarily in his first term.'

She said he would be tall and young and have thick brown hair and blue eyes.

The journal Current Biography reported in 1973, ''She contends that she actually told her interviewers that he would be assassinated but they refused to print it.''

Mrs. Dixon, who was a devote Roman Catholic, also said she had based her prophecy on a vision she had in 1952 while she was praying.

www.youtube.com...

Ironically who believed Dixon, that by the way was a Catholic seer, was Richard Nixon. Dixon also predicted few days before the 1960 election that although the man of her vision winning that election was Kennedy for some reason she was seeing Nixon also being President at future.

Many journalists said that Dixon was given a double prophecy to keep her back save in case of failure, but the fact is that both politicians became President and ruled. Nixon was the first former Vicepresident to be elected President in the History of the country.

In a book she published in 1973 she warned President Nixon that America would suffer terrorist attacks by Muslims at some point of future. Her prediction still stands as the first one to foresee 9 11 and the attack of Boston Marathon.

She was called once again to be adviser of Nancy Reagan. She couldn't prevent that Ronald Reagan suffer that terrible attempt of assassination of 1981 , but the President survived. Mr Reagan was the first President to overcome alive the so called Tecumseh curse. So to believe in the prophet and followed her advising saved the neck that time to the Head of Government. Mrs Reagan was a loyal devote of Mrs Dixon.

All her predictions were published before their accomplishment, years ahead , so there is no way at all to accommodate facts or make up them. So in her case there was nothing like to verify them a posteriori, who ever knew of her talents was aware that she was reading the future. Now, not everybody has such a talent, as she used to say Prophecy is a gift.

Finally in what concerns to me, what are you waiting to check my past predictions? There is enough material on my profile of about 8 years posting in ATS. Don't waste your time asking what it is evident and you can find by simple inspection. You can compute my rate of achievements and with it estimate the likelihood of precision in this particular prediction.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
People fall and injure themselves. That is all.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Thank you for your post The Angel of Light. It is always interesting to read your prediction threads. I always enjoy and appreciate them. I cannot watch the news without getting that sense, that feeling of impending doom. People are morally bankrupt, we are focusing on energy on terrible things, and the violence and arguments keeps escalating.

But I do hold out hope for us, that people see Revelations for what it truly is.

CdT

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Well, when Nostradamus wrote that a boy would born in poverty at the shores of the Danu river and he should be followed my millions, his name will be something like Hister or Hisler there was no way for any person in his time to know what he was talking about, after all Hitler didn't come from any dynasty or emperors of Germany, he was a unique figure in History.

Please show me EXACTLY what he wrote with regards to this. Because, to be blunt...i dont belive he wrote anything REMOTELY this detailed.

Sorry not buying it. If he REALLY did say this, it would be HUGE news. So, you sre either lying or you have been lied to...which one is it?

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Interestingly, if you superpose the two names about this figure given by the seer in his quatrains, you get Hitler plus a double s. SS was precisely the name of the terrible secret police of Hitler. .

The same can be said when he predicted that on the month 7th of the 1999 ( either July or September) a great king of the Terror will fall from the sky, there will be war there after. Nostradamus was an excellent astronomer, the God of war of the astrology is Mars, on that same period of time that Nostradamus pointed with remarkable precision Mars approached the earth as never before along an entire millennium. There was war after that astronomical phenomenon and it was related with terrorism, that is the sense of the term King of Terror.

The point is that to interpret predictions the person must know about the symbolic language of prophecy.

If take a course on symbols used in Daniel visions and in the Revelation book you can acquire that knowledge. Now, if you take other courses of symbolism of Cabbala, IChing and Sufism, you would approach a lot to what It was the most basic knowledge that Nostradamus had when he began his seer career.

Now, to prevent the occurrence of something already predicted it is useless, because fate is something that escape to our ability to avoid, the most we can do is to be prepared to affront it, but that gives us a great chance to survive it.

The prediction of Jeane Dixon in 1956 about Kennedy election in 1960 is a good example. Jeane tried various times to prevent the President to don't travel to Texas, but JFK was a very skeptical man. She was already famous as a special personal adviser of President FDR during the years of WWII. She had already predicted the defection of Winston Churchill in the election of 1945.

"As for the 1960 election Mrs. Dixon thinks it will be dominated by labor and won by a Democrat. But he will be assassinated or die in office 'though not necessarily in his first term.'

She said he would be tall and young and have thick brown hair and blue eyes.

The journal Current Biography reported in 1973, ''She contends that she actually told her interviewers that he would be assassinated but they refused to print it.''

Mrs. Dixon, who was a devote Roman Catholic, also said she had based her prophecy on a vision she had in 1952 while she was praying.

www.youtube.com...

Ironically who believed Dixon, that by the way was a Catholic seer, was Richard Nixon. Dixon also predicted few days before the 1960 election that although the man of her vision winning that election was Kennedy for some reason she was seeing Nixon also being President at future.

Many journalists said that Dixon was given a double prophecy to keep her back save in case of failure, but the fact is that both politicians became President and ruled. Nixon was the first former Vicepresident to be elected President in the History of the country.

In a book she published in 1973 she warned President Nixon that America would suffer terrorist attacks by Muslims at some point of future. Her prediction still stands as the first one to foresee 9 11 and the attack of Boston Marathon.

She was called once again to be adviser of Nancy Reagan. She couldn't prevent that Ronald Reagan suffer that terrible attempt of assassination of 1981 , but the President survived. Mr Reagan was the first President to overcome alive the so called Tecumseh curse. So to believe in the prophet and followed her advising saved the neck that time to the Head of Government. Mrs Reagan was a loyal devote of Mrs Dixon.

All her predictions were published before their accomplishment, years ahead , so there is no way at all to accommodate facts or make up them. So in her case there was nothing like to verify them a posteriori, who ever knew of her talents was aware that she was reading the future. Now, not everybody has such a talent, as she used to say Prophecy is a gift.

Finally in what concerns to me, what are you waiting to check my past predictions? There is enough material on my profile of about 8 years posting in ATS. Don't waste your time asking what it is evident and you can find by simple inspection. You can compute my rate of achievements and with it estimate the likelihood of precision in this particular prediction.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

Nowhere could I find where Nostradamus specifically mentions the Danu river or being followed by millions. I think you're taking liberties with his prediction.

"One of the famous prophecies which were made by Nostradamus is the prediction about Adolf Hitler. There’re two points need to be noticed in his writing, that’s the rise and the fall of Hitler. For the Hitler’s rise, he wrote:

“From the depths of the West of Europe A young child will be born of poor people,
He who by his tongue will seduce a great troop; His fame will increase towards the realm of the East.” "
predictionsofnostradamus.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=19432601]UnBreakable[/post

Dear UnBreakable ,

The ancient name used by the Romans to call the Danuve River was Hister or Hisler, so the name used by Nostradamus not only refer to a great leader of the German people, but also point directly to his place of birth.

Here some quatrains that refer to him in Nostradamus writings:

The "Hister" Quatrains

Beasts ferocious with hunger will cross the rivers,
The greater part of the battlefield will be against Hister.
Into a cage of iron will the great one be drawn,
When the child of Germany observes nothing.
(Century 2, Quatrain 24)
In the year very not far from Venus,
The two greatest ones of Asia and of Africa:
They are said to have come from the Rhine and from Hister
Cries, tears at Malta and the Ligurian sea-coast.
(Century 4, Quatrain 68)

Liberty will not be regained,
It will be occupied by a black, proud, villainous and unjust man:
When the matter of the Pontiff is opened,
The republic of Venice will be vexed by Hister.
(Century 5, Quatrain 29)

The shocking and infamous armed one will fear the great furnace,
First the chosen one, the captives not returning:
The world's lowest crime, the Angry Female Irale (Israel?) not at ease,
Barb, Hister, Malta, and the Empty One does not return.
(From Nostradamus' Almanac of 1557)

Now, Nostradamus was not the only one in to predict this terrible Dictator, there are a lot of seers that saw his days since the early 1800s, Here a very interesting link that shows a documentary about the Nazi prophecies.

This prophecies possibly begin with some parts of the Esther book, where is called Haman, and Daniel book, called the man of sinister schemes both in Bible.

www.youtube.com...

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 6/9/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
He's an old fart. He fell and broke a bone. It happens every day.

Excellent. I can see why somebody like you would love to take part in a conspiracy/high strangeness/paranormal website.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join