It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Kerry broken Leg: it is not needed to be a seer to recognize a Really Bad OMEN!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

There are coincidences that are not really, there are synchronicities that when occur are trying to say something to us, the fracture of Mr John Kerry , the boss of the American diplomacy, in a moment in which there are Winds of important Crisis blowing everywhere is more than just mere bad luck in biking.

Even there is who in the Media has already perceived this same impression with a touch of humor:

libertyalliance.com...

This fracture arrives not only when the entire process of dialog with Iran is crossing through one of its lowest points, but there are many other hot points in the international arena that don't look ok.

Lets check the circumstances of this strange fracture:

1) a former Japanese Prime Minister is urging his country to move away from the Anti Russia sanctions and recognize Crimean referendum. This has occurred preceding a visit of the Japanese Prime minister to Ukraine.

sputniknews.com...

The Japanese head of government clearly has said that his country only supports the cease of fire , but no intention of to take part in the conflict at all.

www.vietnambreakingnews.com...

2) China decides to launch military maneuvers in disputed waters with Japan, with an entire fleet of its navy.

finance.yahoo.com...

These decision is following the navy exercises carried out by Japan and Phillipines of the same waters just weeks ago.

www.vietnambreakingnews.com...

3) IMF criticises EU debt and deficit rules

www.ft.com...

4) Defiant Greek Prime Minister Tsipras threatens to detonate European crisis rather than yield to creditor "monstrosity "

Greek Primer Minister menace to detonate a major Economic Financial criss

5) European Leaders Assemble for Urgent Meeting on Greek Crisis

www.nytimes.com...

6) The scandal of the E-mailgate in which Mrs Clinton has been involved does not look to have found closure, to the contrary, it seems like a Pandora box that menace to create more troubles to the State Secretary, even there is who see possibly the need of a Presidential Pardon to her.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

7) The resignation of the just reelected President of FIFA, in the middle of a scandal of corruption that was boosted by actions of the IRS against their functionaries, is firing a crisis without precedents in which the Soccer world cup site that Russia had gained for 2018 is in the balance , adding more fuel to the so already boiling situation in between Vladimir Putin and the west.

www.thedailybeast.com...

8) The Holy see has recognized the State of Palestine in moments in which also UN is urging for a solution of the Palestinian drama of refugees. More than other 130 countries around the world have done the same, defying the Israel and US political position on the same subject.

www.timesofisrael.com...

9) in Samarra, Iraq, today one of the worst attacks of ISIS has taken the lives of 34 Iraq police with only one fatality in the side of the terrorists.

www.cnn.com...

10) Venezuela and Russia have launched a very aggressive diplomatic strategy to convoke all OPEC countries to stop the plumbing of the oil prices in the market.

finance.yahoo.com...

news.yahoo.com...

11)The unprecedented Volcanic and seismic activity in Nicaragua, the worst since 2012, is menacing to send their so expensive Project of Great Canal, that had attracted the attention of investors around the world, to a labyrinth that seems to end in Hell.

www.theguardian.com...

www.reuters.com...

So, what else is coming for the world on these days that can explain such a bad Omen? what ever is does not look really easy to handle, I'm afraid that we are listening steps of really Big Big animal in way to us.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 6/3/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
He's an old fart. He fell and broke a bone. It happens every day.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   
It's happening, everywhere - the new Dark Ages are upon us.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I also believe that there is a bad omen manifesting here, but I do not see it where you see it.

Whereas you see a bad omen in the fact that John Kerry broke his leg, I see a bad omen in the fact that John Kerry is US Secretary of State.

Quite simple, really.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I'm British and I agree with you we are doomed you are right this has opened the 8th seal of Pob and it was written "Oh when the bone snaps from the 1st secretary the sound will break the lock and demon spawn will devour the world"

Pob chapter 6 verse 12.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
I'm British and I agree with you we are doomed you are right this has opened the 8th seal of Pob and it was written "Oh when the bone snaps from the 1st secretary the sound will break the lock and demon spawn will devour the world"

Pob chapter 6 verse 12.

Pob mentions in his fourth letter to the Corinthians, his fear of the seal being broken. Chap' 22 ver' 7

Lol, mate I remember pob. He sent spent most of his time blowing raspberries on screen right?

The Anti-Christ himself

edit on 3-6-2015 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: EA006

And is now the new Christ
All praise Pob and his brother/sister Bod!!.
edit on 3-6-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
People break bones all the time. It's not a "really bad omen". Give the conspiracy sites a rest, and get some fresh air.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Bah

World peace results from a John Kerry expedition to get every world leader to sign his cast next month.

It is revealed during the cast signings that everyone on Earth likes Game of Thrones and with this one thing in common the entire world unites to watch Daenary's and John Snow win the Battle of the Wall just 2 years from now proving enemies can unite for the common good and forever changing the human race for the better.

Be Positive!

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Megadeth - Train of Consequences

edit on 6/3/2015 by InFriNiTee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Shame it wasn't his neck

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I know with gerald ford they had a rule;
NO walking while chewing gum!
is this a bad omen?
some doctors gonna Make some bucks
maybe get a picture signed

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I just bit my tongue...and you dont have to be a fraud...i mean seer to know what THAT means!

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

That's an awful lot of totally unrelated links you've posted there......what do any of them have to do with an elderley man falling off his bike and breaking his leg?

I have a feeling that no matter what happens in the preceding days....you're going to claim it was because John Kerry broke his leg!

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
For two millenia preachers, prophets, and charlatans have predicted dire happenings and the return of "Christ".

For two millenia these predictions have never come to pass.

What makes your prediction more correct than your predecessors?

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Whereas you see a bad omen in the fact that John Kerry broke his leg, I see a bad omen in the fact that John Kerry is US Secretary of State.

The Sixth Seal was broken when he took James Taylor over to Paris to sing "You've Got a Friend."

Packed up the family and moved to our safe house when I saw that crap.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Argyll

In future history books it will tell us everything happened because of Kerry broke his leg YOU WILL SEE!!.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

So, what else is coming for the world on these days that can explain such a bad Omen?

My ice cream fell out of its cone...bad omen. Seriously the world is going to sh*t, have an ice-cream and a laugh.

Enough with the bad news

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I stubbed my toe last night on the way to the toilet.

I predict a 9.3 magnitude Earthquake to strike Los Angeles today.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Soooo... A politician breaks his leg and that is suddenly an omen for a bunch of bad things going on in the world? That seems like some pretty flimsy logic. There is ALWAYS bad stuff going on in the world. Two years from now, I could break an arm then list a bunch of bad things going on and we can all pretend like the arm breaking was an omen...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join