It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want everyone's opinion on this UFO over Rio de Jainero

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I think this video from SuspectSky is absolutely amazing, in the vid is a few different camera angles from different people around different areas. I've never seen any UFO quite like it before, specifically towards the end, it's mindblowing. Would love to hear everyone's input on what it might be. Cause' ya know, weather balloons...

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Hey look,
there goes NASA.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackhawk0044
Looks like high tech fire works.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Well, pyrotechnics or flares..?

But that's just playing Devils Advocate....more than likely it's an extraterrestrial controlled vehicle dropping its alien crap over civilian space just like a 747 would - it is Brasil after all.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I wonder if it's in the vicinity of the air force base that's in Rio De Janeiro.
edit on 2-6-2015 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   
At 2:56 it looks like lights on a pole. The pole looks to be on top of that structure shown at the same time. Maybe the first couple minutes showed a light on that pole blowing a bulb or arcing out.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Let me guess, you joined just to post this 30 minute video of what looks like a UFO. Tell you what, I will make a deal with you, you give me a specific point in the video that is conclusive proof and I will gladly take a look!

Otherwise, I am guessing without the need to waste 30 minutes of my time watching this incredible footage, that based on the fact it has been relegated HOAX status says all I need to know!

Just so it hasn't been a complete waste of time!

edit on 6 3 2015 by spiritualKat33 because: OKD...obsessive Kat disorder! See, I just did it!

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   
it's a unique 'light show' definitely, I suspect the military is 'toying' with new tech

probably not from 'advanced alien visitors' but might be

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   

It ended in the hoax bin....there is your answer.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Yeah I can see that, noone has any kind of answer. And god forbid someone create a topic to discuss something. Especially considering noone even debunked it. But ok, I see how this forum works...

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
It's a Christmas tree.
Another video is posted 28/Dec/2013

I suspect that is has something to do with the fact that Rio De Janeiro has the worlds largest Christmas tree, perhaps these video's are made as the lights are about to come on or after as they are turning them off. Google search it!
One good source here
edit on 3-6-2015 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Don't feel bad, there's not one video or photo on this entire site that shows proof of ufo's or ebe's.
Every single one is "debunked" by the highly enlightened ats community.
Stick to stories like "Bush bad" or "Hillary bad"
You know, stuff that doesn't require the highly enlightened geniuses to roam past their tiny protective bubble that engulfs their dwindling consciousness.
Except for phage of course, he's always standing ready to offer enthusiasm for complicated, outside of the box conjecture.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Its because you're bringing up an old video we all debunked in 2013...that's why the response. Moreover...searching for it on Google forthe 2013 discussion and hoax conclusion on ATS wwould've provided you the info and saved you the effort.

new topics

top topics

join