It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Keys are, Inside of You

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Do you ever feel, all alone, in a world filled with everyone?

Open up the sky. Come with me, we can fly.
Higher than the clouds, closer to the the universe, away from all the crowds.

Life down there is harsh, and it feels like dying.
Deceit and lies, we feel like crying.

Act like we don't feel pain, knees on the ground like defeat. Feeling like bane, trapped here, feels concrete.

The world seems so meaningless, hard like diamonds. Don't give up now just follow your inner guidance.

Inside, each of us have the keys. Behind your eyes is the clue.
There's only two ways out of here, one is through the door you see, the other is through You.

Find that place inside, or you'll be trapped here forever.
Walking in the fog of the unknown, in the end we will get through this endeavour.

Living in the shadows, we cannot relate. This place is too dark, and the time is almost too late.

The light inside guides us, for ears to listen and eyes to see. Most just ignore, must be a dream, speciously, fall back asleep.

We've been down here too long. Nothing ever changes. Like a book, just turn the pages. Same story, different chapter. What is it, that we are truely after?

Easy to follow a false light, the real one is blocked from sight. Only seen with real eyes, then we can find our veracious prize.

True self has been disguised, take off your mask, and meet your demise. Can you face it? But you can't avoid it with these lies.

The truth hurts, but the lies burn. Can you handle where this is going? Truth is showing, the fakes are spurned.

Sent back, one more time. The feeling can be so sublime. Only when you get it right, when you reach your prime.

Acting content in the face of defeat. One can't have a faith so weak.
Only thing to belive in, is the belief in You. We are the ones made of gold, stand on your feet, break from the controlled.

Separate by illusion, together we create the conclusion. Penetrate the darkness, only through an intrusion.

Whenever your feeling alone, remember your heart is the throne. We are in this together, connected like a tether.

Open up your eyes, see past all these lies. We can beat this evil placement, the keys are still inside.

Have the power to unlock the door, and the courage to walk on through. We've been through this before, we just need to construe.

Together we are One. Divided we are broke. Unlock the internal Sun, reveal what has been cloaked.

Thanks for reading ♡
edit on 2-6-2015 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

I really like that!

It's very well written, and I like the title.

Keys are lying everywhere lol....

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
that's nice OP I enjoyed reading it

edit on 2-6-2015 by blacktie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: blacktie
that's nice OP I enjoyed reading it

I liked the part about KIS, keep it simple. Anyway, had to say I caught that.

Not to over analyze. It spoke instantly to me because was starting to wonder how this is metaphoric, or is it literal. Are we really just One, when I don't believe that. Then next started thinking, really, people would be trapped forever. So life is treated by the true Higher Ups as expendable and the majority no matter how sensitive their feelings as fodder for the few who may get it right? Really? And thats a Loving Sun/Parent? And you want to meet them. I remember home and am guided within and stunned by the Love that is surrounding us within and without. Anyway, this was being shared just to show how over analyzing was going on and then your words just hit the mark.

Why did you withdraw that thought. Just let go, go within, be guided and wake up. And I'm sure its too love that would never let anyone go.
edit on 2-6-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Really a lot there, but have to admit was started to over analyze. My main focus is freeing everyone, no one left behind. And don't believe Love would ever do that either. But as for the way back home, what you wrote is beautiful.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

it seemed to me I was making an unrelated comment to OP's opening post so I edited my response, nothing deep or complicated
it's tempting sometimes to jump into a thread and not think before hitting send or reply

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: blacktie

Well called it perfect timing, it seemed it wasn't wasted.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Really enjoyed that.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

funny that
anyway unwarranted suggestions.diversions do get us in trouble if we're not careful

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Greetings,
Nice thread.

I have the opening meditation twice a month at our church and I have been following this line of thought.

I approach it from a slightly different angle.

I see that all the Love, compassion, Peace and Harmony is already within us (me). That we do not experience It because we are distracted. I therefore cal forth these Divine attributes that are already within me. That they are NOW a part of my Divine expression and experience.

I have always been, am now and shall forever be. I am, whole, perfect and complete. i am a beautiful expression of the Creator.

And so it is

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Applause!

Well done!

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   

thanks for re minding me.

edit on 2-6-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
That's what that jangly noise is. Or are those my bones I hear drying out?

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Thank you for those beautiful words, encouraging; truly the keys are within us

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Think we need to empty out the programs and try to throw open the doors on our beliefs and boxes we're in.

Luke 17:21

Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

The Kingdom of Heaven is within, and Faith has the power to move mountains.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Deserves another bump. Nicely done.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Thank you for your comments everyone, is much appreciated

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Hi yes I fully agree, right place to be free. No slavery, no you and me.

top topics

join