It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

agar.io, a game about balls...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
agar.io...

Agar is a game where you are a cell that wants to grow by feeding other cells, or a game about balls eating each other. Its pretty fun, give it a try, also its completely free.

Its full of profanity in the names of the players so beware if you are sensible to that, you will have the opportunity to eat nazis, isis, entire countries and most likely be eaten by the team of Russian trolls that dominates the servers.

All in all the best purchase I have ever made for 0$

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
played as #canttouchthis and got beat by someone named "thanks obama". i lol'd.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

It looks interesting. I'll have to check that out. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Ah yes, I have played this! I went and found it on the advice of a mad Irishman, who recommended it via his YouTube channel.

It is an intriguing game, however I find it detestably difficult to play using the iPad.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Eerily reminiscent of this...

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Yeah its made for mouse

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   

No no No No NOOO!!!

Blardy thing. will not get addicted to it.. too many big balls. :/

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Yeah... It can be done, and I did eat some cells and get a little big, but I never got HUGE! I ran around with the name TheEyeOfTerror for about an hour, and it was fun, but I wish I had played it with a proper PC.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

how did you split and eject mass with the ipad?
edit on 3-6-2015 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I didn't. I caught the smaller cells mostly by luck, when they were running for the hills from bigger cells than me, as well as about ten cells which appeared to be controled by players who were away from their keyboards when I approached, not to mention spending an awful lot of time just eating the specks on the screen.

There was one occasion where this cell which had been larger than me, split just as I was coming on screen, and wouldn't you know it, all the little bits of that cell happened to be smaller than the cell I was controlling at the time. So they all got abosorbed! But yeah, short of lucky moments like that, its pretty hard to play on the iPad.

Bloody good fun, but HARD!

top topics

join