It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perents BEWARE!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I dont know your financial situation, but do some research and hire a good lawyer.
Get a recording of her 2 year old temper tantrums and give it to your lawyer. Talk to the boys she got beaten and the other supposed rapists to give you a statement claiming her outragous behaviour and how they are all victims of it.
If you all work together you can ALL clear your names. Yes it will be alot of work, but well worth it man. A crim. record with those charges... Your never going to have a quality career. Im sorry to say it like that but its true.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico
That sucks
The only suggestion I have for others in this kind of situation is to have video surveillance running 24/7 inside the home.

Took the words right out of my mouth.. as we hate being watched. I'm totally on board with this one.
OP... I'm sorry you and yours are going through this. The girl needs committed. Especially for the sake and safety of everyone else in your home.

Good luck

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamthatbish
You need to move and not share your address. But, make certain she has her biological fathers address first.

No one else said it, so I'll say it. This girl sounds like she's on drugs. Mental health issues aside. This child is self medicating.

I suspect that she has been using drugs for some years. She has been stealing our alcohol and cigarettes for years! The 21yo who got her pregnant when she was 12yo WAS a drug dealer. I suspect that he drugged and raped her more than once. She has also stolen most of the prescription medication from around the house. There was never much that we could do about it...

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: tom.farnhill
a reply to: Atsbhct

I think some people are just wired that way , born bad .

The wife says that she was born screaming! Even as an infant she was a stroppy handful that would cry and scream for hours on end for no reason!

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
I dont know your financial situation, but do some research and hire a good lawyer.
Get a recording of her 2 year old temper tantrums and give it to your lawyer. Talk to the boys she got beaten and the other supposed rapists to give you a statement claiming her outragous behaviour and how they are all victims of it.
If you all work together you can ALL clear your names. Yes it will be alot of work, but well worth it man. A crim. record with those charges... Your never going to have a quality career. Im sorry to say it like that but its true.

I hear what you're sayin' however things just don't work that way here. It's done.

I am now a violent offender and nothing can change that...

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I have no idea what kind of legal advice to give (don't know your country's laws at all) BUT (a big but here) but if you can hire a private investigator to help you, you may be able to collect plenty of evidence to vindicate yourself with in court. Be it every trace of record ever made regarding her behavior, statements from others, etc. It might be worth seeing if that's something you & a lawyer could benefit from.

And I hate to say it, but the girl sounds well beyond help. Some people are hopeless failures in life, no matter what helping hand they get. They usually all end up the same way, and as cold as it is to so much as entertain the thought, the families & communities are usually much better off without them around anymore. I don't generally condone talking down about minors, but sometimes it is ok to call a spade a spade.
edit on 6/2/2015 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: hudsonhawk69

In situations like this quite often the first thing people do is blame the parent, and often there is a reason, but not always.
Her mother said she was born 'screaming and crying', so I hope physical/medical issues were ruled out. She might have some type of organicity, which tests could determine.

Another thing this reminds me of... are babies born with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, which can sometimes lead to ODD --Oppositional Defiant Disorder during adolescence. Sound familiar? I think perhaps the mother's habits during her pregnancy should be explored. Seriously explored.

And honestly, the prognosis is not that great. ODD lessens sometimes with age, (they tire of being in trouble and being rejected by most everybody, so they make an effort to control their behaviors) and if behaviors don't change, they might be reassigned another diagnosis in adulthood. You will find lots of these folks in prisons.

I would explore the mother's habits during the pregnancy with her. Kids with ODD are extremely difficult to manage and frequently ARE abused, because adults around them will sometimes knock the hell out of them because they are so absolutely infuriating, and so very difficult to be around.
Most parents cannot manage them in the home, and often if they are institutionalized, they must be medicated to even be able to exist there. The same accusations of abuse, sexual abuse and such continue in an institution as well.

Good luck. Never give up on somebody, though. She might very well outgrow some of these obnoxious and dangerous behaviors. Hope for the best. But never, never put yourself in a situation where you are alone with her. Always have a witness.

eta: I just reread this and realized I made it sound so awful and hopeless and it's not! Some of these behaviors she can grow out of, and medications can assist in helping others, so she can literally wind up being okay! Please don't lose sight of that.
edit on 6/2/2015 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Yeah like I've said before what's done is done. I am now a violent offender and nothing can change that. I sleep well at night knowing that "what goes around comes around" and she certainly get hers. I usually stand strongly in the camp of tolerating a minors behavior and giving them the chance to grow as individuals and change. However in this instance she has had MANY opportunities to grow and change and has refused to do so.
The sad thing is that she is no longer the victim here and now she has become the abuser. I hold little hope for the scared, hurt little girl that I know she is inside...

It's out of my hands now... I have done what I could...

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Maybe spelling parent correctly is the root of the problem.
Sounds like the perents fault.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

In situations like this quite often the first thing people do is blame the parent, and often there is a reason, but not always.
Her mother said she was born 'screaming and crying', so I hope physical/medical issues were ruled out. She might have some type of organicity, which tests could determine.

Another thing this reminds me of... are babies born with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, which can sometimes lead to ODD --Oppositional Defiant Disorder during adolescence. Sound familiar? I think perhaps the mother's habits during her pregnancy should be explored. Seriously explored.

And honestly, the prognosis is not that great. ODD lessens sometimes with age, (they tire of being in trouble and being rejected by most everybody, so they make an effort to control their behaviors) and if behaviors don't change, they might be reassigned another diagnosis in adulthood. You will find lots of these folks in prisons.

I would explore the mother's habits during the pregnancy with her. Kids with ODD are extremely difficult to manage and frequently ARE abused, because adults around them will sometimes knock the hell out of them because they are so absolutely infuriating, and so very difficult to be around.
Most parents cannot manage them in the home, and often if they are institutionalized, they must be medicated to even be able to exist there. The same accusations of abuse, sexual abuse and such continue in an institution as well.

Good luck. Never give up on somebody, though. She might very well outgrow some of these obnoxious and dangerous behaviors. Hope for the best. But never, never put yourself in a situation where you are alone with her. Always have a witness.

Nah... Her mother has never drank during a pregnancy. There were complication during delivery. Fetal heart rate dropped to 48bpm resulting in a high forceps delivery which could possibly have affected the development of the brain due to pressure on the skull during the delivery. It did affect the alignment of the neck and spine.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Then if it's an organic issue like anyone else she will mature, and behaviors will most likely improve over time. Personally if it were me, I'd medicate her with whatever I needed to, combined with behavioral therapy and bring her home, or find a place temporarily for her to stay until she becomes stable. Like others said too, if she tore my house up, or assaulted me, I'd have her arrested as well. Juvenile Court can be helpful at times. Here she would be charged with 'assault' and destruction of property, and be declared a juvenile delinquent. That can come in handy in getting a child treatment. Don't know about where you are however.
I know it's difficult. So sorry you are having to face this. Hope things improve.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinalCountdown
Maybe spelling parent correctly is the root of the problem.
Sounds like the perents fault.

Clearly that is the issue here... Thank you for making us all a little bit dumber for having wasted our time reading your post.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

Then if it's an organic issue like anyone else she will mature, and behaviors will most likely improve over time. Personally if it were me, I'd medicate her with whatever I needed to, combined with behavioral therapy and bring her home, or find a place temporarily for her to stay until she becomes stable. Like others said too, if she tore my house up, or assaulted me, I'd have her arrested as well. Juvenile Court can be helpful at times. Here she would be charged with 'assault' and destruction of property, and be declared a juvenile delinquent. That can come in handy in getting a child treatment. Don't know about where you are however.
I know it's difficult. So sorry you are having to face this. Hope things improve.

Her behaviors probably won't improve. She is living with her boyfriend now and it is out of our hands. Her life is her own and we are no longer able to influence it. There is no juvenile court here in that manner. I get tried as an adult and the police are hesitant to charge her because she is a minor... We have asked the police to charge her on several occasions and they have refused. As a minor the legal system can't do jack anyway so why bother?
Things have improved an untold amount since she has been gone from the house.

I just hope that she stays gone!

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   

. I just didn't realize that I could do jail time for it or that the police would take her at her word.

If you and your wife both testified against her and she has a record of doing this type of thing, how did the court find you guilty? The police you talked to about her behavior [ showing past incidents ] and the police woman who interviewed her should have been called in to testify also. How, after several hearings, did she come out on top?

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

. I just didn't realize that I could do jail time for it or that the police would take her at her word.

If you and your wife both testified against her and she has a record of doing this type of thing, how did the court find you guilty? The police you talked to about her behavior [ showing past incidents ] and the police woman who interviewed her should have been called in to testify also. How, after several hearings, did she come out on top?

At the end of the day I'm guilty of assault for grabbing her wrist and trying to remove her from the house. By the time her history came out and she actually changed her victim impact statement to say that the red mark on her face was probably a result of us hitting heads when we fell into the hallway. Unfortunately by then it was too late to change the process that has been set in motion...

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Boy Hudson...just when the rest of us think WE got issues...holy jumpin' Jehosophat! I can only admire your fortitude...you've gone above, beyond, jumped hoops and over bales...and gotten trashed, bashed and smashed for it.

You've done more than your best...it's time to let go. I feel for that girl...because its gonna be something bad...it would HAVE to be...to wake her up to life. It may never happen...but nobody can blame you for not trying and putting up with what you have all this time! Sweet Jesus!

One day at a time with her and you relationship wise....I hope she stays away long enough to realize things...but I doubt it. You should be commended for doing everything in your power to help...and theres not much more one can do.

If your a prayin' man...it can't hurt. She needs a bunch. I will pray for her and you. And after what you've got through...you are some kind of a person to put up with it as all this terrible nonsense transpired.

God Bless you sir...and good luck. Best, MS

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

It sounds like she is a sociopath. I would get far away from her.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Wow.
And I thought our justice system was screwed up.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Boy Hudson...just when the rest of us think WE got issues...holy jumpin' Jehosophat! I can only admire your fortitude...you've gone above, beyond, jumped hoops and over bales...and gotten trashed, bashed and smashed for it.

You've done more than your best...it's time to let go. I feel for that girl...because its gonna be something bad...it would HAVE to be...to wake her up to life. It may never happen...but nobody can blame you for not trying and putting up with what you have all this time! Sweet Jesus!

One day at a time with her and you relationship wise....I hope she stays away long enough to realize things...but I doubt it. You should be commended for doing everything in your power to help...and theres not much more one can do.

If your a prayin' man...it can't hurt. She needs a bunch. I will pray for her and you. And after what you've got through...you are some kind of a person to put up with it as all this terrible nonsense transpired.

God Bless you sir...and good luck. Best, MS

It's not over yet... The missus and I are still having relationship problems over what has happened here...

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

It sounds like she is a sociopath. I would get far away from her.

My pick is Narcissistic Personality Disorder with distinctly Sociopath tendencies depending on your definition of a sociopath.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join