It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dwayne Johnson to Star in ‘Big Trouble in Little China’ Remake

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSemiSkeptic

I don't think he was trying to be mean and snarky. He was posting the link to show that it can be done. I think he was actually encouraging somebody to write a script.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheSemiSkeptic

But you, Mr. Grumpypants, know better than I. You must have written four, or five, blockbuster movies so you must know more than I, just a mere mortal.

Did you see that? I too can be mean and snarky. You want to join the conversation, by all means do so. Just be nice and polite. OK? OK.

Sorry it came off that way....

It was a challenge and an invitation to join us in the indy world.

No block busters yet but I have high hopes for my screenplays. Perhaps my next short film for the festivals will be "Mr Grumpypants and the Bikini Babes in the House of Shame"

One thing about being a film maker...it attracts plenty of beautiful women with stars in their eyes.

edit on 30-6-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Repy to; olaru12

Sorry it came off that way....

It was a challenge.

No block busters yet but I have high hopes for my screenplays. Perhaps my next short film for the festivals will be "Mr Grumpypants and the Bikini Babes in the House of Shame"

My apologies.
To be honest I was looking over the links. Very interesting. I wish you all the best in your writing. I would love it if you did write blockbusters (yes plural, six or seven is better than one).
If you need am extra for the bikini film let me know.
Again I apologize for knee jerking that reply.
Have one on me
edit on 30-6-2015 by TheSemiSkeptic because: Whole thing showed as a quote not a post

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

He actually has quite a few short films that he's posted on my random video thread. They're good.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark
And Olaru12

Very well done shorts.

Olaru12 you have a future as long as you can break into the Hollywood world. Just don't get lost in the world is starlets and drugs.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark

He actually has quite a few short films that he's posted on my random video thread. They're good.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks amigo...

Mostly working on other peoples films currently with my projects on hold.

Getting a few gigs on Union Features like these....

www.imdb.com...

www.imdb.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Both of those look very interesting. I enjoy watching Steve Buchemi, I think he is a good actor. He picks some very poor scripts sometimes but a good actor.
The plot synopsis of Preacher sounds like the type of film I really enjoy watching.
The very best with both those projects!
edit on 30-6-2015 by TheSemiSkeptic because: Fat fingers plus smartphone keyboard typo

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Nice! Let me know when The Preacher is about to come out, please. That sounds good.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Dwayne Johnson to Star in ‘Big Trouble in Little China’ Remake

What say you ?

Damn you all to hell Hollywood!

That's what I say.

BTILC one of my all time FAVORITES.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I'd rather see Vin Diesel as 'Jack Burton'.

Second verse same as the first verse.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
The Rock needs to smellll what he's cookin....

And it dont Smelll too good!!

No No No remake of anymore classics.....leave the 80s in the 80s...I liked and lived them at the time!!!

What next, attack the 1970s...Blazing Saddles? ....with Rock as the sherriff......"But your Black/Samoan/1/4 White, you cant be a Sherriff Ni###a"

The Fart scene, not PC anymore...replace it with the Burp scene.....yeh Hillarious......Not!!!!.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join