It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question: To what extent are disinformation agents active on ATS?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   
If there are shills in here, most of them should be fired for illiteracy.

The rest should be fired for being so incompetent they can't even effectively cast doubt on my outrageously unsupportable encounters. Which happen to be true, but, nonetheless.

I could do a better job convincing people that aliens are just make-believe than that.
What does the position pay, and does it include medical and dental benefits?
Can I work from home, or does it have to be in a windowless sub-basement with poor ventilation and stale donuts?

edit on 6-6-2015 by Scdfa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scdfa
If there are shills in here, most of them should be fired for illiteracy.

The rest should be fired for being so incompetent they can't even effectively cast doubt on my outrageously unsupportable encounters. Which happen to be true, but, nonetheless.

I could do a better job convincing people that aliens are just make-believe than that.
What does the position pay, and does it include medical and dental benefits?
Can I work from home, or does it have to be in a windowless sub-basement with poor ventilation and stale donuts?

Scdfa, have you ever read Whitley Streiber's take on disinfo agents, and that lying to mankind about something so important is actually one of the worst "sins" one can undertake? One does not actually get punished in the afterlife, but one realizes in the afterlife the magnitude of their mistakes in this life, such as failing to allow mankind to thrive under which falls suppressing important truths, one's soul suffers immeasurably from this knowledge. At least that is his take. His conclusion is better to speak the truth spend the rest of one's life in Leavenworth than suffer in the afterlife for who knows how long.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Best thing about Communion was Walken.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: LEO726
Been stalking/lurking this site since day one, became a member just to comment on a story about a year ago, this is my second time commenting, my comment is: after reading all the regular posters comments for the past 13 or so years, (including the ones who have Multiple handles and try derailing any logical thinking)....... my thoughts are this Site is most definitely a DHS/NSA/CIA/FBI (take your pick ) disinfo/intel gathering hangout and since I'm formerly in the Spook business myself,
I'm going with my gut and 20 years intel gathering experience *SNIP*

originally posted by: skyblueworld
"To what extent are disinformation agents active on ATS?"
Answer: They run the site...

Hmmm.....it seems others have reached the same conclusions:

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

ILLUMINATIng...

Thanks for contributing, True Messiah (that was a gutsy post).

Hope to hear from you again (if you're still here, that is...)

In the meantime; Ok, everybody: Tin Foil Hats Ready!?!? ENGAGE!

edit on 6/6/2015 by Outrageo because:

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
How about Dr. Kit Green, and his associations with this site. Just dropping the name for others to research, if they so desire to know the underpinnings of this site….
The Gut has some reflections and fascinating research attendant to this issue. Just search his member name and the good doctor's above, and you should come up with linkage, on this site.
tetra

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outrageo

ILLUMINATIng...

Thanks for contributing, True Messiah (that was a gutsy post).
Hope to hear from you again (if you're still here, that is...)

Well I figured that if the two posts I quoted can speak on it then there's no harm done in me posting a video elaborating on it.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I tried to call one out on a thread, but the thread was removed, so we'll never be able to name any.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Walken was awesome, I'd argue if I could.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Perhaps the whole site is run by Aliens?
Hope that didn't create a migraine.
a reply to: Scdfa

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Outrageo

I was there when that shot of the one and only John Lear was taken. He is a true blue lover of LIFE. I wish him nothing but the Best.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

Kit is a genuine Good Guy who is on our side (he's been a dear friend to me and this site for almost a decade), he only needs real data to work with.

You'd be shocked at how much real data he's been asked to review over the last several years and one day, maybe, he will have something intelligent to say about all that data, IF the data stands up to real scientific investigation and peer review.

I assure you he will share it here if there's anything of value to share.

The issue with genuine research is it costs millions to get deciphered and takes years to collate.

We shall see...

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

You may remember, Amigo, I was there as well. You and I and John Lear (and his lovely daughter) had a few good laughs at that event. John had some fascinating stories, to be sure - and knows a heck of a lot more about 'things' than most of us will ever hope to. He's got a wonderful sense of humor that he manages to weave into even the most serious of subjects.

p.s. and thanks again for the ATS cap you gave me that day (and no, it was not made of tin foil).
edit on 6/7/2015 by Outrageo because:

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Youtube is full of videos of people reaching conclusions , that doesn't mean the conclusions are correct.
The video you posted claims John Lear was banned for disclosing too much information , John Lear's ATS profile says different.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think there are more dis-info agents on youtube than here.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Youtube is full of videos of people reaching conclusions , that doesn't mean the conclusions are correct.
The video you posted claims John Lear was banned for disclosing too much information , John Lear's ATS profile says different.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think there are more dis-info agents on youtube than here.

It's a lot more in that video than just the John Lear situation.
If his account is still open then I would love for him to come back but that may just be wishful thinking due to what he said transpired on ATS.

Who cares if there are more agents on YouTube? The fact that there are agents present, no matter what number, on any of these sites is disturbing.
edit on 6-7-2015 by Springer because: Removed YT video that contains Blatant lies (slander) about ATS.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   

It's a lot more in that video than just the John Lear situation.

The point is that the claim is false , so if that claim is false how much more of what is claimed in the video is belief over fact.

Thanks for the vid , John Lear got debunked for supporting Billy Meier .....

Who would of thunk it .... dis-info ?
Is dis-info only dis-info when it's the counter argument ?

edit on 7-6-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

The point is that the claim is false , so if that claim is false how much more of what is claimed in the video is belief over fact.

Thanks for the vid , John Lear got debunked for supporting Billy Meier .....

Who would of thunk it .... dis-info ?
Is dis-info only dis-info when it's the counter argument ?

lol...So since that claim is presumed to be false, that makes the other accounts automatically false by default. Those things just couldn't have happened right?
What is of note is the backlash he speaks on coming from supporting Meier. That's what the issue was, not him being so called "debunked"?

Oh and that's not even a complete profile from him because you can't see any of his posts.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I would be very interested in any data Dr. Green has to offer.

he only needs real data to work with.

But since you referred to his need for "data," that's primarily what I would like to know about. How is he collecting "enough data?" Where, exactly does the data he is collecting come from? Is this site part of collecting data?

You'd be shocked at how much real data he's been asked to review over the last several years and one day, maybe, he will have something intelligent to say about all that data, IF the data stands up to real scientific investigation and peer review.

And I'd be very interested to know more about that, as well. I doubt I'd be shocked at all, though.

Thanks for sure, Springer, for replying. But undoubtedly, Dr. Green has connections to certain people which make him appear suspicious to many of us, whether this is based in any reality or not.
sincerely,
tetra

edit on 7-6-2015 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-6-2015 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-6-2015 by tetra50 because: spelling and formatting

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

The only data he's ever received from here was a case I sent him at the request of our member. Kit focuses on medical aspects only, the "data" he receives is from concerned individuals or their doctors. He has several cases that the patients have presented with physical anomalies that per the last time we spoke, a few weeks ago, were as yet undefined and unexplained. That's pretty impressive considering the "team" of doctors looking into these cases are all world class researchers and the top of the field like Kit.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Fair enough, then, Springer. I'm sure you can understand my asking such questions, in response to what you posted.
second
tetra

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join