It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question: To what extent are disinformation agents active on ATS?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

The ironic thing is that most of the civilian posters here think you are exaggerating or kidding around.

It's all fun and games until you start getting threatening emails from an unknown source, and your checking account gets hacked.

The most dangerous people to the cabal are the ones who have nothing to lose.

Monetarily broke, but spiritually rich. Wink.
edit on 3/6/2015 by htapath because: fixed typo

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   
on a daily basis.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Oh you can tell the Russian ones... they work 12 hour #s... its like clockwork. Seriously look at when some of them quit posting and start each day.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
This seems like the perfect opportunity for all the high-power fact-finding stand-up-to-scrutiny types to do your thing. I imagine you could answer the question of whether or not there are disinfo agents conducting their work here. After all, they are real people in the mundane world. That seems like an easy case to crack compared to the task of sussing out the truth of ET. Funny, I read the entire thread and not one demand for verifiable this or source-citing that. Just glassy-eyed speculation.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Outrageo

It is likely that disinfo agents ARE on these boards, but it is more likely that they aren't really that active. Believers do a FINE job of spreading disinfo on their own without their help.

Remember the key isn't to deny the truth, but to obscure it in SOOOO much BS that you can't find the truth in the sea of lies. Denying truth is a giveaway to a crappy disinfo agent or someone who is just a useful idiot. Unfortunately many believers don't recognize this and continue to call people who support the mainstream accounts in lieu of CTs as shills or disinfo agents.

The best bet is to just not worry about it and increase your ability to analyze and vet sources so you can find the truth on your own.

Nonbelievers are even more likely to be locked on a target that takes them into areas they do not even realize.

The NON believers are the most disinfo, they think breathe and sleep it , all the while being subconsciously driven to tell people they are full of it.

It is most amusing that you somehow know and see the playbooks as if they are posted up here.

SO easy to see?? , mmmmhmmmm.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   

What do you call the aliens if they're actually a 2nd advanced civilization from Earth?

Assuming they're aliens and the gov has made contact with them, they lie about it because many people can't stand the thought about something more powerful than their oh-so-powerful government(that they still trust). They may not feel 'safe' anymore.

Disclosure would mean the gov would have to come clean with their secrets. If the mass population knew all of the shady stuff their trusted leaders do behind their backs and using us like merchandise (especially the Grenada Treaty, letting us be abducted) then the mass population will retreat and our leaders will have their backs against the wall, possibly losing their power.

As much as we all want the truth, they want us to stay ignorant.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outrageo

originally posted by: draknoir2

This place is brimming with them.

Yes, granted, agreed, thank you. BUT WHO are they? And WHY? What is the motive? WHY lie to us?

Ummm

because that is what they get paid for?

Everybody complains about government workers not doing their job, but then when they do their job, they also get complained about. no win.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I would be shocked if any single agency was taking the time out to post anything here, let alone pay someone to do it. Don't get me wrong, these forums may be monitored, depending on who is saying what on them but ATS mods are pretty good at deleting anything that can cause, controversy, with a capital "C", if you know what I mean. If ATS was a threat, specific users would be indetified and monitored. If they want to spread disinformation, they use the mainstream news outlet for that, to a much wider audience.

I've been browsing ATS for a few years and posting for a few years and to be honest, nothing on here would strike me as being something of an issue for intelligence to the point that they would place and/or contact shills to act on their behalf. Of course ATS itself, much like Alex Jones and Infowars, maybe simply an agency creation anyway, I know that happens, but I just think if any analyst(s) were to be given this job to monitor and/or spread disinformation on ATS, they would consider it a waste of time, have a few laughs but that's about it before his/her gov dragged them off of it and I would love to sit in on the business case for paying a load of shills to come on here daily to post random crap. Consider resource and the sheer vastness of the internet with just what exact result would an op be trying to achieve. Let us be honest, the vast majority on here, type a lot, but don't actually have the know how or will to do anything with regards to action that would be perceived as a threat. I know this. The state knows this.

The forums that are the biggest threat are actually the ones you don't know anything about, the real dissident voices and the real, not so much threats to the elite, but certainly thorns in their sides and most certainly threats to public safety.

So yeah, most of the sh!t on this site is real...I'm afraid.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Of course there are disinfo agents here!

This site is representative of what people in the counter-culture are thinking, saying, writing and seeing. It's a whole site devoted just to that....they'd be crazy not to come here on a daily basis. It's a veritable telescope that allows them to peer into the minds of the people who are resisting the parameters of the NWO.

It's a laboratory! It's a first-hand account, a diary of how some people in the population are unraveling the truth.

We make it easy for them to get a daily reading on what the masses are up to. ATS is a microcosm of the macrocosm.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretFace
I would be shocked if any single agency was taking the time out to post anything here, let alone pay someone to do it. Don't get me wrong, these forums may be monitored, depending on who is saying what on them but ATS mods are pretty good at deleting anything that can cause, controversy, with a capital "C", if you know what I mean. If ATS was a threat, specific users would be indetified and monitored. If they want to spread disinformation, they use the mainstream news outlet for that, to a much wider audience.

I've been browsing ATS for a few years and posting for a few years and to be honest, nothing on here would strike me as being something of an issue for intelligence to the point that they would place and/or contact shills to act on their behalf. Of course ATS itself, much like Alex Jones and Infowars, maybe simply an agency creation anyway, I know that happens, but I just think if any analyst(s) were to be given this job to monitor and/or spread disinformation on ATS, they would consider it a waste of time, have a few laughs but that's about it before his/her gov dragged them off of it and I would love to sit in on the business case for paying a load of shills to come on here daily to post random crap. Consider resource and the sheer vastness of the internet with just what exact result would an op be trying to achieve. Let us be honest, the vast majority on here, type a lot, but don't actually have the know how or will to do anything with regards to action that would be perceived as a threat. I know this. The state knows this.

The forums that are the biggest threat are actually the ones you don't know anything about, the real dissident voices and the real, not so much threats to the elite, but certainly thorns in their sides and most certainly threats to public safety.

So yeah, most of the sh!t on this site is real...I'm afraid.

To be honest, I'd have to think that the letter agencies would be more likely to dedicate resources to sites like 4chan (before it became mainstream), and other forums along those lines before they bothered with ATS. Not that there aren't some definite free-thinkers, radicals, and conspiracy theorists here, but they seem to be the more sedate variety. No one on this site is posting about organizing hacktivism events, harming others, or anything of that nature. And, do correct me if I'm wrong, I have never heard of any major scandal or news story having been broken on ATS. Even The Inquirer has a better record than that.
But I do love this site, mostly for the reasons I just listed. It's a great place to discuss ideas, without any major worry of being targeted for doing so.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Is in the wording, generic searches are full of propaganda, but if you insert certain key words on specific issues you get want you want with minimum trash.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill

originally posted by: DelMarvel

originally posted by: Scdfa

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: Scdfa
Please take this opportunity to share what you know about alien abductions.

Ask the little blue doctors if they'll let you play with the wall-opening gadget. It looks like a weird flashlight.

It would make running new wiring in a house a hell of a lot easier.

I'm intrigued by what you say, but I have never seen a blue alien.
I've seen aliens that were seven foot tall greys, their color was like the belly of a fish, whitish-grey on the front, wearing robes.
I've seen shorter greys. Some brownish tan in color. Wrinkled, not smooth.
I've seen aliens that were like grasshoppers or ants, in a way. With limbs impossibly thin, like broomsticks. In military looking uniforms, some with emblems.
Never saw a nordic, or a blue alien.

But yes, they were "doctors".

I wonder what kind of explanation a 'skeptic' can throw of such detailed experiences, considering multiple victims on the same family.

Lies or the plain truth is all I get.

I cannot see anything in between.

There are all sorts of potential explanations that are "in between" when you're talking about high strangeness and the complexity of the human psyche.

We read you attentively. Please limit to the cases where multiple family members are object of such experiences that they recognize as real in nature.

Well, for example, if you want to start from the explanation that these are actual entities they could be terrestrial entities that are being mistaken for "aliens" or are being deliberately deceptive.

The witnesses claim these abductors aren't human in appearance. If it's perpetrated by human beings, i.e., part of our civilization, what technology allow them to :

Intrude in any home, at will, undetected to the outsiders, every time.

Pass as 'aliens beings', with tools and ship included, deceiving the all the victims senses.

Control remotely human beings as they were robots.

And all the above, at least, since the 50s.

I didn't say they were necessarily human. My point is that if we're talking about hypothetical entities with apparent "supernatural" powers they wouldn't have to be "alien" even if they say that's what they are or if that's what they are assumed to be. They could be entities associated with this planet.

I don't know if that's what I believe but that's an alternative theory to the ETH that goes back at least to Vallee in the sixties.

I totally agree with you. When I say 'alien' I mean 'external' to our civilization. Not human, also, again, according to the very victims. Their origin is clearly unknown.

Of course, one problem with the abduction phenomenon is that the subject was largely popularized by amateur hypnotherapists with an agenda so to the extent that there is any subjective component it's probably even more difficult to get an accurate picture of what might be going on.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss

Of course there are disinfo agents here!

This site is representative of what people in the counter-culture are thinking, saying, writing and seeing. It's a whole site devoted just to that....they'd be crazy not to come here on a daily basis. It's a veritable telescope that allows them to peer into the minds of the people who are resisting the parameters of the NWO.

They must have missed Laughner's posts.

Let's hope they do better with the rest.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Non-believers are more likely to have never heard of the conspiracy in the first place. The ones who HAVE heard of the conspiracy and still dismiss it are one of two types. Either they haven't looked into it and dismiss it because it just sounds dumb to them or they HAVE looked into and have come away STILL thinking it sounds dumb.

Believers are the best for disinfo agents. They want SOOOO badly to believe that they will repeat anything that pops up about these conspiracies. Look how often threads are put in the Hoax bin around here because some useful idiot couldn't be bothered to do a simple fact check on his source.

Non-believers are more likely to squelch a conversation; when the disinfo agents would benefit MORE from the hoaxes being discussed as much as possible. Simple logic buddy.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: htapath

What is a civilian poster?

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
If you want to see a perfect example of this, check out a thread I started a while back, where I literally get shut out by multiple members:

Chemtrails V.S. Contrails

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Gh0stwalker

Looks like you just got debunked and are bitter about it.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Gh0stwalker

Looks like you just got debunked and are bitter about it.

I'd say so.

originally posted by: Gh0stwalkerI don't care what you believe, I just want you to know what I believe.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Disinformation agents pepper our society and create evidence for profit.

There can be no doubt that this is true. For example, Jaime Maussan

It seems obvious to me that the "disinfo shills" are the believers (so-called,) and not the skeptics.

Harte

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

It seems obvious to me that the "disinfo shills" are the believers (so-called,) and not the skeptics.

Here here,

have a beer

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join