It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question: To what extent are disinformation agents active on ATS?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Plot twist:

Maybe the internet is alive, and half the "people" I think I'm talking to aren't even real. Maybe the internet itself is the ultimate disinfo agent!

I was thinking the same thing the other day WHAT IF
WHAT IF i am speaking to a loony computer buzzing on too much electricity like some mad speed freak
gibbering away at 200.000 words per second , how would we know

Then i turn on Max Keiser and he is going on about us living in a computer sim /hologram

My head hurts now

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: Scdfa

originally posted by: draknoir2
a reply to: Outrageo

DISINFORMATION Disinformation is intentionally false or inaccurate information that is spread deliberately. It is an act of deception and false statements to convince someone of untruth. Wikipedia

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

This place is brimming with them.

I agree with draknoir 100%, I have no proof, and I was banned once for suggesting it, but if you're asking, I'm saying yes.
I could name a few, but that might get me banned immediately.

You know what else might get you banned immediately? Creating a new account after being banned.

*reported*

edit on 3-6-2015 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-6-2015 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Have a look back through the thread.
Look at the posts specifically throwing doubt on disinfo agents. Check the stars.
It looks to me like there's no general consensus amongst us.
I wonder why?

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
When you get the popup, the site ATS wants to know your physical location, do you want to allow...it's just bots, pay no mind.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

originally posted by: JackHill

originally posted by: Bedlam

Please take this opportunity to share what you know about alien abductions.

Ask the little blue doctors if they'll let you play with the wall-opening gadget. It looks like a weird flashlight.

It would make running new wiring in a house a hell of a lot easier.

I'm intrigued by what you say, but I have never seen a blue alien.
I've seen aliens that were seven foot tall greys, their color was like the belly of a fish, whitish-grey on the front, wearing robes.
I've seen shorter greys. Some brownish tan in color. Wrinkled, not smooth.
I've seen aliens that were like grasshoppers or ants, in a way. With limbs impossibly thin, like broomsticks. In military looking uniforms, some with emblems.
Never saw a nordic, or a blue alien.

But yes, they were "doctors".

I wonder what kind of explanation a 'skeptic' can throw of such detailed experiences, considering multiple victims on the same family.

Lies or the plain truth is all I get.

I cannot see anything in between.

There are all sorts of potential explanations that are "in between" when you're talking about high strangeness and the complexity of the human psyche.

We read you attentively. Please limit to the cases where multiple family members are object of such experiences that they recognize as real in nature.

Well, for example, if you want to start from the explanation that these are actual entities they could be terrestrial entities that are being mistaken for "aliens" or are being deliberately deceptive.

You're being a little narrow in your definition of alien, actually.
Look it up.
Alien can mean "unrecognizably strange".
Alien can mean "in service to a foreign government".
Alien can mean "from an unfamiliar culture or way of life".
Alien can mean many things other than simply "extraterrestrial", and from where I sit, they all seem pretty accurately descriptive.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

Have a look back through the thread.
Look at the posts specifically throwing doubt on disinfo agents. Check the stars.
It looks to me like there's no general consensus amongst us.
I wonder why?

---

Because this thread in particular would be inhabited by 99% spooks
from various countries talking amongst themselves.

So from me to y'all spooks...

Dew Gow Laya, Leck Mich Am Aasche, Так всосите яичко, ושך אותי

and

So long and thanks for all the fish!

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

Please take this opportunity to share what you know about alien abductions.

Ask the little blue doctors if they'll let you play with the wall-opening gadget. It looks like a weird flashlight.

It would make running new wiring in a house a hell of a lot easier.

I'm intrigued by what you say, but I have never seen a blue alien.
I've seen aliens that were seven foot tall greys, their color was like the belly of a fish, whitish-grey on the front, wearing robes.
I've seen shorter greys. Some brownish tan in color. Wrinkled, not smooth.
I've seen aliens that were like grasshoppers or ants, in a way. With limbs impossibly thin, like broomsticks. In military looking uniforms, some with emblems.
Never saw a nordic, or a blue alien.

But yes, they were "doctors".

I wonder what kind of explanation a 'skeptic' can throw of such detailed experiences, considering multiple victims on the same family.

Lies or the plain truth is all I get.

I cannot see anything in between.

There are all sorts of potential explanations that are "in between" when you're talking about high strangeness and the complexity of the human psyche.

We read you attentively. Please limit to the cases where multiple family members are object of such experiences that they recognize as real in nature.

Well, for example, if you want to start from the explanation that these are actual entities they could be terrestrial entities that are being mistaken for "aliens" or are being deliberately deceptive.

The witnesses claim these abductors aren't human in appearance. If it's perpetrated by human beings, i.e., part of our civilization, what technology allow them to :

Intrude in any home, at will, undetected to the outsiders, every time.

Pass as 'aliens beings', with tools and ship included, deceiving the all the victims senses.

Control remotely human beings as they were robots.

And all the above, at least, since the 50s.

I didn't say they were necessarily human. My point is that if we're talking about hypothetical entities with apparent "supernatural" powers they wouldn't have to be "alien" even if they say that's what they are or if that's what they are assumed to be. They could be entities associated with this planet.

I don't know if that's what I believe but that's an alternative theory to the ETH that goes back at least to Vallee in the sixties.

I totally agree with you. When I say 'alien' I mean 'external' to our civilization. Not human, also, again, according to the very victims. Their origin is clearly unknown.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: StargateSG7

99% ?

Using ATS as a secret message service...

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

99% ?

Check your inbox, agent 006.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I believe in UFO's. Why do I need conformation from anybody anywhere about what to think about it?

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

99% ?

Was there supposed to be nothing in it?

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

99% ?

Gotcha!
edit on 3-6-2015 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   

99% ?

Gotcha!

I thought you had some Intel for me. My superiors will be disappointed.

On a side note, why have you confined your own threads and replies to so few forums?
edit on 3-6-2015 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I study a lot of evidence and find that a lot of the evidence does not really back what people in high places are saying it does. Because aquisition of this evidence is often created for a purpose that can be profitable, the parameters of the evidence do not always allow for a whole truth to be told.

So what is disinformation? Information that is misapplied by special interests of science? Evidence that steers us from the real concern? Evidence that disallows challenging theories which could utilize the same information to be used?

I see Occams razor cutting the interprettations making much evidence irreverent. I see many who profit from things using evidence incorrectly or hiding behind the legal system.

So, what is misinformation? Information that does not reinforce the consensus of the time? Disinformation agents pepper our society and create evidence for profit.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

99% ?

Gotcha!

On a side note, why have you confined your own threads and replies to so few forums?

Not interested in the other subjects.

Originally came here looking for information on some UFO related stories from my past. Stayed to play.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

99% ?

Gotcha!

Originally came here looking for information on some UFO related stories from my past. Stayed to play.

They don't fall under your area of responsibility?

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

99% ?

Gotcha!

They don't fall under your area of responsibility?

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I'm almost positive that all youtube is is just disinfo agents arguing with each other.. but ats? Probably not. Why spend time and resources on a site packed with information, its a fruitless task. The community here get to the bottom of things pretty well. Either that or they just feed their own bias while ignoring alternative data. You gotta think about the types of people that would participate in this website and if psychologically manipulating them is really worth the effort.

The most shills could get out of posting here is deviating from valuable information. Which people already do naturally. Someone posted earlier that disinfo becomes its own entity at some point, no one has to propagate it, the people will just do it for them.
edit on 3-6-2015 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
From my personal experience with this web site there are definitely shills and three letter agency cutouts on here. More so in different forums.

The best is when they do the old man in the middle trick on you. Like when you send an IM to a recipient regarding a certain topic or details regarding. The recipient is waiting for the IM which never shows up. so you send anitger IM only talking about thecweather or something mundane. It shows up immediatly to same recipient. Re send a minute later the original more interesting IM doesn't show up. Had this exact scenario play out here at least five or six times in the last year.

More fun than that is when they start parking their cars for ten days at a time 20 feet away from your bedroom window to try and send you a message.
edit on 3-6-2015 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Nope. We aren't here, and we aren't feeding you any disinformation. Oh, hey, I love that foil hat. Did you make it yourself?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join